The slime sea! (Slime rancher rp)

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: The slime sea! (Slime rancher rp)

Postby Slimes4Fun » Wed May 25, 2016 5:47 pm

Boomy: I cant go back into the sub ill get seasick! And i wont go without nuke!

Nuke: Hey listen little hog slimes see there are many types of ranchers...
Nuke (Continued): there are Greedy slime abusers and then their are people who are really nice!

Boomy: Yeah i remember when nuke kept me on his ranch! i got to sit in a roomy cage with 2 other Boomy (Continued): Booms! and he will always leave a nice stash of briar hens in the corner for us to munch on!

Nuke: so give us a chance!
Boomy: Yeah!

Nuke: But if you wont ill show you a weapon from a little earth game called baseball >:)
*pulls baseball bat out of bag*
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Thu May 26, 2016 7:34 am

"Oh boohoo. Someone wants to shoot us down with their fancy guns. What every shall we d- FIRE!" Suddenly the hog slimes fire their spears at the escape pod where all the weapons are. "Hahahahaha... would you look at that? That is literally the definition of a pincushion. Well it looks like you'll have to go back to the submarine that you've already been asked to go to by your friends or your base that I helped you build. When you get there, don't come back."
"SIR HOGGY! TIGERS!!!!"
"Huh? How many did you capture this time?"
"NO! THE TIGERS ESCAPED OUR CAGES! THERE'S A LOT OF THEM!!!"
"Wait what? OH, OH THERE'S ALOT OF THEM!!!! EVERYONE TO THE BUNKER! TAKE THE PRISONERS! WAIT NO! DON'T YOU ESCAPE!!! LOOK I'VE CHANGED MY MIND. IF YOU DON'T DIE TO THE TIGERS AND WE FIND YOU, THEN I'LL DEFINTELY KILL YOU!"
"Sir, everyone's in the bunker. sir SIR!!!"
"Oh sorry!" Hoggy jumps in the bunker and closes it. "Why wont the humans just leave us alone???"
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SgtPugsly » Thu May 26, 2016 8:22 am

"I never knew these Hogs didn't notice the giant minigun im physically carrying under me. Welpm time to Do this." i say to myself, Using a smol missile to blow a large hole open in the bunker, sending a wink their way.
"If you can fight a horde of tigers, maybe, just maybe, you might not get out of explosions with a broken spine ;)"
i grab tabbster from the tigers closing in, Levels 2-5, tch, So i begin flying back to the sub that my friends were pushed into by the hogs, i hope they learned their lesson not to throw their only weapons the wrong way in a gunfight. (coold i do zis or noh?)

Back to those guys enjoying the show.
"Woah, Ok, so the hogs... they turned on their old friends, only to throw their weapons at a randomly appearing Pod, only to trap themselves in a cave and have their enemy blow up a wall for the tigers to get in?" ??? says after spitting popcorn out of their mouth.
"Well, This would be a great time to attack the hogs, We need to wait for those others, also, Note that the tabby is a gunship, we might need to capture it for future research, experimenting, and use" ??? replied while assessing the situation.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Id recomend Hachiseiko's Slime maker kit, its quite good!
Thanks to Dsp for my Avatar here, :D
Take me down to mis-take city
where the mistakes happen
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Thu May 26, 2016 10:37 am

"WHY ARE HUMANS SO EVIL??? ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS SEE OTHER CREATURES BURN!!! THIS IS MY ISLAND! YOU ARE BREAKING THE SLIME LAW BY TRESSPASSING ON MY TERRITORY WITHOUT PERMISSION! NOOO!! OUR VILLAGE!!! EVERYTHING WE'VE WOKRED FOR!! YOUR JUST SET IT ON FIRE WITH YOUR EXPLOSIVES AND LEAVE??? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US? IF YOU WON'T LEAVE US ALONE, THN WE'LL FIND A NEW ISLAND THEN AND BUILD A NEW VILLAGE IN PEACE!!!!"

Suddenly, the hog slimes run to a big hole opening up in the ground before jumping in it.
"Sir Hoggy! aren't you coming with us?"
"Uhhh. I've got some cold-hearted humans to deal with. Find a good island for me mate. Don't worry, the ship has a gps equipped on it."
"Thank you sir"
"No problem. keep the villagers safe. Ahh... the tigers are coming fast. BYE!!!"
The villagers zoom away in a giant submarine into the distance and Hoggy presses a button before being lifted up and put in a mech suit with tons of guns.
"RIGHT YOU LITTLE STRIPED MANIACS, LETS GET STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In a couple of seconds there is nothing left of the tiger slimes but a burning smell.
" Wow this thing is good. AND I'LL HAVE YOU HUMANS KNOW THA US HOG SLIMES ARE MUCH CLEVER THAN YOU THINK!"
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SgtPugsly » Thu May 26, 2016 11:17 am

As i hear Some Weird Working sounds, i look out the window of the sub to find
"OH MY GOD QUICK! DIVE THE SUB! HOGGY HAS A GIANT MECH SUIT OH MEH GWAUERD!" i scream as he blasts the faces off of tigers second by second, And i flip a switch so the sub just sinks slowly into the water, to hide.
"So, if this is him and his creation, a quick survey would tell me its Tianite materials yet Sandstone glass..." i explain to noone really, thinking of how there is very little exposed parts, other than a hole in the back for the Gas used and the window on the front, noting down their escape sub is a silver sub with a sleek design for future notice. SCEENCE... wait did he say "Mate"? OH SO DAT SCRUB WANTS 2 1V1 ME IRL?! HUH?! welp Message sent, if he does better get an Awp: Magik Stik.

Back with the choking true criminals
"Ok, so now... They are fleeing and the hogs have a giant mech? why didnt they use that before? what even is it made of!?" ??? Contemplated,
"I think if we use Particle acceleration cannons we can knock a hole in one of the parts to slow him down, or use a SubSidian-X bomb to blow it up whole" ??? explained on how to stop him, what even are these people? are they really slimes? "lets just hope that the Stuff we trashed isnt working, we cant be helping those new "Scientists" as they call themselves.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Thu May 26, 2016 5:18 pm

Everything was turning on us.. Then, I just realized it. I didn't want to be a genocidal freak, I wanted to be a true pacifist. (I had to sneak in a undertale reference, I'm sorry) "Guys, stop. Look what we're doing! Going against each other? The only reason why we're fighting is fear. They only fought us because they thought we'd take their land." Rachel yelled.

"Everything is tearing apart. I just wanted to explore this place, but the same thing is happening. We need to find a way to solve this without fighting. Also, if this is going to happen again, I might resign. Hoggy, you can go with your people but we will always remember you." She said. Then, she went into the escape pod, and left.

Everything was turning the way that got her dad injured... If anyone was killed during the battle, she would never forgive herself. (Also, you can find out how Rachel got her dad injured later in the story. Just a heads up! This is really interesting!!)
I'm not secretly a honey tabby largo using its squishy bottom to type in human language.

I'm also a big fan of roleplay!

I wonder why you're reading this big block of text. Are you bored?
HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby SgtPugsly » Fri May 27, 2016 6:04 am

"Fine, *le sigh* i had a plan, not too bad of a one, and not 'bad' asin murdering him" i mumbled the last part, and then i also realised that sparking this caused some sort of story progression, of which sparked the thought that my thoughts are being controlled, and that this is a roleplay where nothing is happening, but its just me though, right?
"HOLUP HOL UP! im sure he said things where on and in this island, but they only took the sub, i (highly) doubt that they took everything that fast, so we can still research... i think" i say, looking out the window like im deep in thought, about cheese... when suddenly..! *bang* something bangs off of the window, and it was a Class 7-X Carbon edition Railgun... these are really rare, and sciency. "do these belong to those people i saw?" i ask myself, "Either way, This would be gud for science" i say, grabbing it and pulling it in.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri May 27, 2016 10:30 am

"Welcome to the S.Q.U.I.S.H - S.QU.I.S.H - S.Q.U.I.S.H - S.QQQQ.ISH modular submarine." Moaned the damaged submarine, self-adjusting steering wheel feeling awkward in Rachel's* grip. "Pi - pi - pi pilot, please scan your idennnttificatIOON caaard." She hastily scanned the plactic ID card on the research panel. "Good a - a - a -a - afternoon Dr. Veridi - di -di -di - di - aqua." The lumbering machine groaned. "East air-blaaahder puntooredddd. Do you weeesh to continue?"

* I used your character. Sorry.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby Slimes4Fun » Fri May 27, 2016 12:09 pm

*in the escape pod w/ everyone else who went into the pod *

Nuke: I think we should just go back to the indigo quarry boomy

Boomy: We got kicked out by the raddies remember...

Nuke: Oh yeah... So what should we do?

Boomy: What about Rachel not being very happy about our violent response

Nuke: hmm we should make it up to her...

*me and boomy try to find out what to do to*
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Fri May 27, 2016 1:12 pm

"I feel bad for doing this. I had to stop my friends uncovering the secrets of this island. No matter how many lies I had to tell, or how many times I told my friends I was going to kill them it was all to save them from uncovering the relic that must not ever be uncovered. Sooner or later the hog slimes would of found it and it would of destroyed them all if I hadn't got them to leave. My friends probably hate me forever but at least I know that I saved their lives. At least I did the right thi-" BOOM
"Shot the mech's right foot of sir."
"Good. Aim for the cockpit."
BOOM
"AHHH!!! STOP!!! YOU CAN'T GET THE RELIC!!! I WON'T LET YOU!!!!" Hoggy yelled at the strange ship shooting at him. He knows a lot more than it seemed at first.
"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? IT'LL KILL YOU ALL" Hoggy continued to yell.
"Finish him?"
"Yes. Kill him."
BOOOOOOOOM
"There is no way he could of survived that. I'll drop of a team of ten to go get the relic."
"Alright. Scavenge the mech and the village too."
Could Hoggy of possibly of survived that? Find out later on in the story.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Fri May 27, 2016 1:48 pm

Rachel heard a boom in the distance. She shrugged and left, steering the sub deeper and deeper. Soon, the water was as black as midnight. Then, she heard a Jurassic park roar. "Why is everything trying to kill us?!!" She yelled. She couldn't help it. Everything was trying to kill them.

"Oh look, another dragon leviathan!" She said, mockingly. Then, it tried destroying their ship. "Can someone find a way to negotiate with the leviathan?" She asked. (Btw, leviathan is an actually word!) at this rate, she had no idea if she could stay peaceful any longer. She had tried, but instead almost got killed. Great.
I'm not secretly a honey tabby largo using its squishy bottom to type in human language.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby SgtPugsly » Fri May 27, 2016 2:50 pm

"Uh, guys, me being me i had to place a camera in their village... HOGGY HAS BEEN BLOWN UP! he muttered words of regret before being shredded to pieces, should we save him?" i asked rachel, Checking storage for spare parts as i learned how to make those Cannons, they are rather powerful, And i do regret that fight, I have to help him. i cant leave him.
"Guys if im not back tomorrow come looking for me" i say, Heading for a spare pod, grabbing a sniper and that cannon, it may come in handy later.
I jumped into the pod and started heading to where i think the island is, I am Determined to help hoggy, and save that relic they are talking about...

"Some scrubs are gonna get rekt today"
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri May 27, 2016 10:25 pm

HoneyTabby336 wrote:Rachel heard a boom in the distance. She shrugged and left, steering the sub deeper and deeper. Soon, the water was as black as midnight. Then, she heard a Jurassic park roar. "Why is everything trying to kill us?!!" She yelled. She couldn't help it. Everything was trying to kill them.

"Oh look, another dragon leviathan!" She said, mockingly. Then, it tried destroying their ship. "Can someone find a way to negotiate with the leviathan?" She asked. (Btw, leviathan is an actually word!) at this rate, she had no idea if she could stay peaceful any longer. She had tried, but instead almost got killed. Great.

(Sorry, I feel like I'm taking over) (The S.Q.U.I.S.H is slow to rise up)
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby sensieslime » Sat May 28, 2016 1:47 pm

Hoggy is sitting under a tree and slime is dripping out of several areas of his body. "Oh... hi little helicopter tabby. Now I know you've probably come here to finish me off since I'm extremely weak now, but I want to let you know that I didn't mean all those things. I don't hate ranchers at all, even if some of them can be cruel and I didn't want to hurt any of you. I had to lie to you and the hog slimes to get you all away from here. Away from the artefact. It doesn't matter anymore though since it's going to be discovered by Pegasus, a large company created purely to gain as much profit they can get. I tried to stop them, but their high tech cannons are too powerful for anything I could ever make. I did warn them, so when they all get absolutely destroyed along with the rest of the solar system, I hope they don't come complaining to me. I worked with them years ago. They were nice people if you didn't get in their way, which was exactly what I did. We were trying to uncover the relic when I found out through research that it was extremely powerful. After a couple days of explaining that it was dangerous, they dropped me off on the planet and left. They eventually found out that the relic was here so they came back to look for it. After that I got captured and put in ranch which led up to all of the events that have happened on the planet so far. There was also another big company in the solar system called the serpents, who instead of wanting money, wanted destruction to the planets. They experimented with some kind of goo to destroy them but I over heard the men who came to get the relic something about it backfiring on them and it completely destroyed their entire base. They even said that they crash landed here. But that won't matter if the relic gets activated and the supernova occurs will it? So, are you going to be a hero or what? ;)"
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SgtPugsly » Sat May 28, 2016 3:11 pm

sensieslime wrote:Hoggy is sitting under a tree and slime is dripping out of several areas of his body. "Oh... hi little helicopter tabby. Now I know you've probably come here to finish me off since I'm extremely weak now, but I want to let you know that I didn't mean all those things. I don't hate ranchers at all, even if some of them can be cruel and I didn't want to hurt any of you. I had to lie to you and the hog slimes to get you all away from here. Away from the artefact. It doesn't matter anymore though since it's going to be discovered by Pegasus, a large company created purely to gain as much profit they can get. I tried to stop them, but their high tech cannons are too powerful for anything I could ever make. I did warn them, so when they all get absolutely destroyed along with the rest of the solar system, I hope they don't come complaining to me. I worked with them years ago. They were nice people if you didn't get in their way, which was exactly what I did. We were trying to uncover the relic when I found out through research that it was extremely powerful. After a couple days of explaining that it was dangerous, they dropped me off on the planet and left. They eventually found out that the relic was here so they came back to look for it. After that I got captured and put in ranch which led up to all of the events that have happened on the planet so far. There was also another big company in the solar system called the serpents, who instead of wanting money, wanted destruction to the planets. They experimented with some kind of goo to destroy them but I over heard the men who came to get the relic something about it backfiring on them and it completely destroyed their entire base. They even said that they crash landed here. But that won't matter if the relic gets activated and the supernova occurs will it? So, are you going to be a hero or what? ;)"

(Erm... First, wall of text, second, im in the ocean... yeah.... awkward, should i continue like you did this? or should we just revert back a step or two? lol)
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby Kozzer33 » Sat May 28, 2016 5:05 pm

Name: Blobbery
Appearance (words or picture): A little slime with colorful strokes across body (sorta like Tarr)
Any experience?: Fooling around with other fellow slimes.
Background: Came to be when he ate a plort just after a slime turned into a tarr, was carried to safety atop another slime
Any pets?: None
Personality: Cheerful, Curious
This is my character: (i really don't know what i'm supposed to do here :/)
Also, where should I start?
Don't feed the blobs anymore poop after you've already fed them poop!
Kozzer33
Rancher

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Sat May 28, 2016 6:43 pm

Kozzer33 wrote:Name: Blobbery
Appearance (words or picture): A little slime with colorful strokes across body (sorta like Tarr)
Any experience?: Fooling around with other fellow slimes.
Background: Came to be when he ate a plort just after a slime turned into a tarr, was carried to safety atop another slime
Any pets?: None
Personality: Cheerful, Curious
This is my character: (i really don't know what i'm supposed to do here :/)
Also, where should I start?

Oh, hi! Actually, you can put your information on my registration. After you do that, you can start role playing! I advise you to read the start before you actually start, by the way.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Sat May 28, 2016 6:44 pm

SgtPugsly wrote:
sensieslime wrote:Hoggy is sitting under a tree and slime is dripping out of several areas of his body. "Oh... hi little helicopter tabby. Now I know you've probably come here to finish me off since I'm extremely weak now, but I want to let you know that I didn't mean all those things. I don't hate ranchers at all, even if some of them can be cruel and I didn't want to hurt any of you. I had to lie to you and the hog slimes to get you all away from here. Away from the artefact. It doesn't matter anymore though since it's going to be discovered by Pegasus, a large company created purely to gain as much profit they can get. I tried to stop them, but their high tech cannons are too powerful for anything I could ever make. I did warn them, so when they all get absolutely destroyed along with the rest of the solar system, I hope they don't come complaining to me. I worked with them years ago. They were nice people if you didn't get in their way, which was exactly what I did. We were trying to uncover the relic when I found out through research that it was extremely powerful. After a couple days of explaining that it was dangerous, they dropped me off on the planet and left. They eventually found out that the relic was here so they came back to look for it. After that I got captured and put in ranch which led up to all of the events that have happened on the planet so far. There was also another big company in the solar system called the serpents, who instead of wanting money, wanted destruction to the planets. They experimented with some kind of goo to destroy them but I over heard the men who came to get the relic something about it backfiring on them and it completely destroyed their entire base. They even said that they crash landed here. But that won't matter if the relic gets activated and the supernova occurs will it? So, are you going to be a hero or what? ;)"

(Erm... First, wall of text, second, im in the ocean... yeah.... awkward, should i continue like you did this? or should we just revert back a step or two? lol)

Let's revert a step back before we get into the ocean :P

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun May 29, 2016 6:30 am

There was a huge explosion of sound and Helios, covered in dust, appeared in the S.Q.U.I.S.H's huge control chamber. "Oh, am I glad to see you again. What have I missed, Major Evans - " His eyes suddenly flickered to Rachel and his expression changed completely. "Major Evans! What on exo-FFR-65 are you doing piloting the S.Q.U.I.S.H?! You don't even have a car driving license!" He slammed a fist into a button on the wall-screen and the S.Q.U.I.S.H cried out in a pitiful moan; "Warning, syyyystem damaaageddd."
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Sun May 29, 2016 6:37 am

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:There was a huge explosion of sound and Helios, covered in dust, appeared in the S.Q.U.I.S.H's huge control chamber. "Oh, am I glad to see you again. What have I missed, Major Evans - " His eyes suddenly flickered to Rachel and his expression changed completely. "Major Evans! What on exo-FFR-65 are you doing piloting the S.Q.U.I.S.H?! You don't even have a car driving license!" He slammed a fist into a button on the wall-screen and the S.Q.U.I.S.H cried out in a pitiful moan; "Warning, syyyystem damaaageddd."

(Actually in real life I do!) oh no! What's happening? "The motherboard is glitched out!" Then, it stopped. "Phew," I said. "Also dr. Veridiaqua, did you see the leviathan over there! It tried to kill us!" She said, out of breath.

(Btw way guys, you can use my character for a short period of time)

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby SgtPugsly » Sun May 29, 2016 7:15 am

(By that im guessing that we take a step back before i left the ship?)
"Guys, a Glitch in the SpaceTime continueum caused something to happen, i dont know what, but i somehow know that Hoggy is Dying out, and well, some people are Going to cause a Supernova that will end up destroying the whole solar system... Should we stop them or..." I say out loud trying to get someones attention, Trying to piece back the Gun that i dismantled to see if i got the hang of how to recreate it, and i did find a bit about it, Its the EMB - Particle Accelerator, fires Particles together at such a High MPH that... and thats all i found, but i had just remembered my Family, Last time i saw them they were Building a Top secret Item, before i left to be a normal slime... I wonder what happened to them.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby Slimes4Fun » Sun May 29, 2016 4:19 pm

*On the beach w/ boomy AGAIN!*

Boomy: weren't we here before?

Nuke: Why do i have 2 of the same porta-Pc's but one is broken?

Boomy: *eugh in confusion*
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun
Rancher

Postby SgtPugsly » Mon May 30, 2016 2:19 am

'Wait, dont i has teh faereh majiks?' i thought, as i find a crate, then... flip! Afterwards, i hit my face off of a countertop, so i looked up...
First 5 things GO! I saw 2 people poking around a mech suit, then a mech suit afterwards, more people leaving, a melting hog slime and... wait, HOGGY! "HOGGY!" i shout, he looks seriously damaged.
Then i saw that the 2 people i talked about were aligned, so i had the best plan. 'To pull out a sniper and get a collateral', so thats what i did, i pulled out a sniper from somewhere, dont ask and shot them in the head, so i hopped over the bench and flew to their corpses, to loot it. because thats what you d-OMIGOSH 486 Useless cans! Time to collect ALL of these! :D
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Mon May 30, 2016 4:30 am

Slimes4Fun wrote:*On the beach w/ boomy AGAIN!*

Boomy: weren't we here before?

Nuke: Why do i have 2 of the same porta-Pc's but one is broken?

Boomy: *eugh in confusion*

Whoa! Not that far back. We only went back to just before this post:

SgtPugsly wrote:'Wait, dont i has teh faereh majiks?' i thought, as i find a crate, then... flip! Afterwards, i hit my face off of a countertop, so i looked up...
First 5 things GO! I saw 2 people poking around a mech suit, then a mech suit afterwards, more people leaving, a melting hog slime and... wait, HOGGY! "HOGGY!" i shout, he looks seriously damaged.
Then i saw that the 2 people i talked about were aligned, so i had the best plan. 'To pull out a sniper and get a collateral', so thats what i did, i pulled out a sniper from somewhere, dont ask and shot them in the head, so i hopped over the bench and flew to their corpses, to loot it. because thats what you d-OMIGOSH 486 Useless cans! Time to collect ALL of these! :D

I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this post. Sorry.

I don't know about all this "glitch in the space time". Mabey we should just go back and have our characters not time travel. It's up to the owner though.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SgtPugsly » Mon May 30, 2016 5:31 am

sensieslime wrote:I don't know about all this "glitch in the space time". Mabey we should just go back and have our characters not time travel. It's up to the owner though.

Yeah, Great idea, even im getting confused... :/
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic