The slime sea! (Slime rancher rp)

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: The slime sea! (Slime rancher rp)

Postby Slimes4Fun » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:52 am

Nuke: We should go and find hoggy Maybe your right Rachel because hoggy did not seem happy about forcing us to leave

Boomy: Nah id rather stay home i do-

Nuke: *jabs boomy*

Boomy: Okay Fine!!

(its a yes)
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:16 pm

Helios unswiped his card and exited the S.Q.U.I.S.H.
"Dr. Veridiaqua!" Exclaimed a man in a long, white coat and a pair of high-tech glasses. "Sir, welcome back to Oceanus Corp!"
Helios smiled, and strapped a plastic card with "Dr. Helios Veridiaqua. Head of Technology department and second-in-command.". "Please to see you, Dr. Bargun. I trust the Levitary engines have been working? "
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:39 am

We all traveled to to hog island to see if Hoggy was ok. "Where's Hoggy?" I questioned. "I don't see him!" Maybe he was on a different island! But... There were so much islands! Which one was it?

"Should we split up?" Rachel asked.
Last edited by HoneyTabby336 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not secretly a honey tabby largo using its squishy bottom to type in human language.

I'm also a big fan of roleplay!

I wonder why you're reading this big block of text. Are you bored?
HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:06 am

HoneyTabby336 wrote:We all traveled to the hog island to see if Hoggy was ok. "Where's Hoggy?" I questioned. "I see a cage through those leaves!" As I peeked through the leaves I saw Hoggy trapped in there. I secretly waved to Hoggy. "It's me, Rachel!" I whispered.

"Guys, how can we get him out?" I wondered.

uhh...

Hoggy isn't in a cage on Hog island... uhh... He's in a prison somewhere and the Cobra leader told the troops to take him to "cell 147". soooo... yeah... If you want him to be in a cage on Hog island then I'll delete the next post...
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:40 am

Hoggy looked through the force field keeping him in the cell. He could see a long hallway with cells along it. He tried to call to a person sitting in the cell opposite him. "Oink! Oinky oink oinkers oink." The man looked confused, and Hoggy couldn't understand why until he realised that the slime translator had been taken from him. Now he had nothing to remember his friends by.
"They probably don't think of me as a friend anymore, anyway. And all because of a stupid, made up theory about the relic destroying the planet I made up. Their leader says I was wrong, and honestly, I believe him." Hoggy thought to himself while sitting on his "bed" if you could even call it that. It was just a mattress on the floor.

Hoggy had been sitting on his bed, thinking for about a hour when a blue slime with four antenna on it's head came hopping past. They stopped and look strait at Hoggy. At once, Hoggy knew who they slime was. Blue, the strange slime was his friend throughout the entire time Hoggy was working for Cobra. They helped each other with their work and talked during breaks. "Hoggy..." The slime gave the communication stone to Hoggy.
"Blue?" Hoggy asked in amazement.
"You abandoned Cobra and you abandoned me. Don't think we're still friends, traitor."
"Blue, you have to help me!"
"And why do you think I would help you?"
"... Blue, how do you still like Cobra? I left as soon as I could after I experienced the things they do."
"They always do the right thing, but everyone always thinks that they're crazy. Sir wants to see you in an hour."
"Who? Wilson?"
"Hahaha... No... you really have been away for quite some time haven't you? We have a new leader now. The name is Maxwell."
"I thought he looked a little different on the hologram."
"Didn't you miss this place?"
"I've never been here before."
"Oh, the prison used to be on planet Platante.(nice little easter egg to my dead evo game) We built one here now. Yep, that's right, we're in the Titan. The same ship that you worked in."
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:09 am

They were still searching and then they saw a ship. "Huh? What's that ship?" Rachel questioned. She saw a ship that had the name "Titan" and was confused of what it was. She moved closer, and closer, and she was far away from the crew, but she could see better. Then, suddenly someone ambushed her. "What?! Help!!"

Rachel woke up somewhere she couldn't remember. She stood up and saw she was in a cage. She touched the lighting bolt stripes but they shocked her.
If your having trouble seeing what it looks like, here's an image. EDIT: oops, I put jasper in so I have to fix the link. Sorry! EDIT EDIT: it keeps on linking to jasper, (part of Steven universe btw) so I can't do it. But you can google it. Google: Steven universe jailbreak
"Ouch! Where's everyone? Where am I?" It seems that Rachel had amnesia. "All I wanted to do is find Hoggy!" I screamed. She heard a distance voice. What was it?
I'm not secretly a honey tabby largo using its squishy bottom to type in human language.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby Slimes4Fun » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:59 am

(I'm assuming everyone else is in the same place as Rachel) *Waking up to realize where I am*
Nuke:WHERE AM I!! ILL BEAT ALL YA ! WHERES BOOMY AT AHHH!
Boomy: Calm your face nuke I'm right here!
Nuke: oh okay buy where are we?
Boomy : I don't know but on the other hand where is everyone else?
Nuke: *Yells in a attempt to get attention*
(You guys chose to respond or just not realize it's nuke)
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun
Rancher

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:12 pm

Rachel heard a noise in the back. "Hmm, what's that?" She tried touching through the cage. "Ouch!" Well, that hurt. She needed to find a way to get out of this cage... She had no idea. Then, she noticed something that caught her eye. A electricity distablizer! But, it was out the cage. Of course.

She found a loose piece of metal on the ground. She tugged it and poked through the cage. Yes!! It worked! She used the metal to try grabbing the electricity distablizer. It was so close! Then she poked it through the cage but it didn't work.

What will Rachel do? Will Rachel get out of her cage? Sorry for the cliffhanger guys, but until next time!

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby Slimes4Fun » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:25 pm

HoneyTabby336 wrote:Rachel heard a noise in the back. "Hmm, what's that?" She tried touching through the cage. "Ouch!" Well, that hurt. She needed to find a way to get out of this cage... She had no idea. Then, she noticed something that caught her eye. A electricity distablizer! But, it was out the cage. Of course.

She found a loose piece of metal on the ground. She tugged it and poked through the cage. Yes!! It worked! She used the metal to try grabbing the electricity distablizer. It was so close! Then she poked it through the cage but it didn't work.

What will Rachel do? Will Rachel get out of her cage? Sorry for the cliffhanger guys, but until next time!

Ok confusion intesifies! is this the end of this RP? is the other one the continuation? EXPLAIN PLZ!
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun
Rancher

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:13 pm

This may be the end. After Rachel finds her way out, I'm not going to spoil the rest but after 3 posts the rp will be over. (Either made by me or other people.) my other rp died out, if you want to know what the name was it was sliming 101.

The other rp is not really a continuation, but the crew is mentioned in the roleplay. The next next roleplay will actually be a continuation though.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:15 pm

Ok, well I think we should finish this role-play and go onto the space one then.

"C'mon blue, if you're not going to let me out then at least give me the communication stone back." Hoggy asked Blue.
"I just passed it to you." Blue responded.
"No, I mean my one. The one my friends gave me."
Blue looked at the communication stone hanging on the wall. "I'm sorry, Hoggy. I know how it is to loose your friends. You left me all those years ago and it was horrible."
"Hey, Blue c 'm 'ere."
Blue passes through the force field and goes into Hoggy's cell.

"I'm sorry too." Hoggy said "Oh no, not for leaving you, blue, for this!" Hoggy said before jumping at blue, flinging him at the wall. Blue had been knocked out instantly. "Whoa, I'm stronger then I remember. " He muttered to himself while pulling a key card and mask of Blues slimy body. With the key card he could just stroll strait through the cell force field. Hoggy better be careful though, since the mask wont be a good disguise for long.

So after the space one there will be a slime sea role-play 2? Coolio.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby Slimes4Fun » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:18 pm

Nuke: *continuously throws boom plort on floor *

Boomy: Why are you throwing my poop on the ground?

Nuke: Shut yer face im doing things

Boomy: Do you even know what your doing

Nuke: ...*sigh* no

Boom: *the face of eternal dissapoint*

*nuke sees hoggy down the hall*

Nuke: *under his breath* You selfish butt *tosses boom plort in a attempt to hit them*

Boomy: Y u do dat

Nuke: Shut yer face and make more plorts!

Boomy: What!?

Nuke: DOOO IT!
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:53 am

An enormous whooping beep rang out through the hallways and Helios burst up onto his feet."Sorry Bargun. I will stay in touch!" He shot off.

The S.Q.U.I.S.H groan in horrendous bleeps. "WARNING. Distress signal received. ALERT. ALERT." Grabbing a metal handhold, Helios threw himself into the submarine and tapped at the console. "S.Q.U.I.S.H, initiate remote override!" There was a loud creak as the huge steel doors yanked themselves open. Bargun grabbed the handhold, stopping Helios in his tracks. "Veridiaqua! Do not forget that leaving H.Q is against policy without permission from Z!"
"Bargun, Protocol Objection."
"But Helios!"
"I'll be back soon." Helios yanked a control and the S.Q.U.I.S.H submerged under an eruption a waves.

(Btw, can we keep doing this for a little longer? I just really think this is great. Looking forward to others though!)
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby Slimes4Fun » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:18 pm

Yeah honeytabby maybe you can arrange something so you can keep both RPs running maybe one day Slime Sea and other day The other roleplay because i cant wait for the continuation and i'm sure everyone else cant either
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:30 am

I'm so sorry to have to do this but...

BUMP.

Sorry.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:04 am

Slimes4Fun wrote:Yeah honeytabby maybe you can arrange something so you can keep both RPs running maybe one day Slime Sea and other day The other roleplay because i cant wait for the continuation and i'm sure everyone else cant either

It's kind of harder than it looks, but I think I can pull it off. I can't make another the slime sea roleplay right now. I'll have to brainstorm ideas first, but maybe in a few months or a year I can pull it off. Although I have school and believe me, homework takes forever.
TheGreciansHousehold wrote:An enormous whooping beep rang out through the hallways and Helios burst up onto his feet."Sorry Bargun. I will stay in touch!" He shot off.

The S.Q.U.I.S.H groan in horrendous bleeps. "WARNING. Distress signal received. ALERT. ALERT." Grabbing a metal handhold, Helios threw himself into the submarine and tapped at the console. "S.Q.U.I.S.H, initiate remote override!" There was a loud creak as the huge steel doors yanked themselves open. Bargun grabbed the handhold, stopping Helios in his tracks. "Veridiaqua! Do not forget that leaving H.Q is against policy without permission from Z!"
"Bargun, Protocol Objection."
"But Helios!"
"I'll be back soon." Helios yanked a control and the S.Q.U.I.S.H submerged under an eruption a waves.

(Btw, can we keep doing this for a little longer? I just really think this is great. Looking forward to others though!)

I would like to, but I think the roleplay should end after everything. I will complete it like this. Rachel found her crew and went to find hoggy. They jumped on a ship and found hoggy's cage. After a long talk, they escaped and went back to the commander. They were congratulated and went about their lives. Sorry I couldn't do it in roleplay form, but I wanted it to end like this.

I may or may not do another the slime sea. Like they say, the original is better the than the sequel! So maybe I might let it rest in peace. Also, I have schoolwork, which probably takes 1-2 hours.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:58 am

OK. Is it possible that I could continue it myself?
Thanks!
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:47 pm

Sure, no probs! I'll go in too, and roleplay. Then I'll have another roleplay to join that isn't mine! Of course, I may not respond quite as much since school's starting soon.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:11 pm

HoneyTabby336 wrote:Sure, no probs! I'll go in too, and roleplay. Then I'll have another roleplay to join that isn't mine! Of course, I may not respond quite as much since school's starting soon.

Great, thanks!
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Previous

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic