The slime sea! (Slime rancher rp)

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: The slime sea! (Slime rancher rp)

Postby Slimes4Fun » Mon May 30, 2016 6:33 am

sensieslime wrote:
Slimes4Fun wrote:*On the beach w/ boomy AGAIN!*

Boomy: weren't we here before?

Nuke: Why do i have 2 of the same porta-Pc's but one is broken?

Boomy: *eugh in confusion*

Whoa! Not that far back. We only went back to just before this post:
sensieslime wrote:Hoggy is sitting under a tree and slime is dripping out of several areas of his body. "Oh... hi little helicopter tabby. Now I know you've probably come here to finish me off since I'm extremely weak now, but I want to let you know that I didn't mean all those things. I don't hate ranchers at all, even if some of them can be cruel and I didn't want to hurt any of you. I had to lie to you and the hog slimes to get you all away from here. Away from the artefact. It doesn't matter anymore though since it's going to be discovered by Pegasus, a large company created purely to gain as much profit they can get. I tried to stop them, but their high tech cannons are too powerful for anything I could ever make. I did warn them, so when they all get absolutely destroyed along with the rest of the solar system, I hope they don't come complaining to me. I worked with them years ago. They were nice people if you didn't get in their way, which was exactly what I did. We were trying to uncover the relic when I found out through research that it was extremely powerful. After a couple days of explaining that it was dangerous, they dropped me off on the planet and left. They eventually found out that the relic was here so they came back to look for it. After that I got captured and put in ranch which led up to all of the events that have happened on the planet so far. There was also another big company in the solar system called the serpents, who instead of wanting money, wanted destruction to the planets. They experimented with some kind of goo to destroy them but I over heard the men who came to get the relic something about it backfiring on them and it completely destroyed their entire base. They even said that they crash landed here. But that won't matter if the relic gets activated and the supernova occurs will it? So, are you going to be a hero or what? ;)"

SgtPugsly wrote:'Wait, dont i has teh faereh majiks?' i thought, as i find a crate, then... flip! Afterwards, i hit my face off of a countertop, so i looked up...
First 5 things GO! I saw 2 people poking around a mech suit, then a mech suit afterwards, more people leaving, a melting hog slime and... wait, HOGGY! "HOGGY!" i shout, he looks seriously damaged.
Then i saw that the 2 people i talked about were aligned, so i had the best plan. 'To pull out a sniper and get a collateral', so thats what i did, i pulled out a sniper from somewhere, dont ask and shot them in the head, so i hopped over the bench and flew to their corpses, to loot it. because thats what you d-OMIGOSH 486 Useless cans! Time to collect ALL of these! :D

I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this post. Sorry.

I don't know about all this "glitch in the space time". Mabey we should just go back and have our characters not time travel. It's up to the owner though.

yeah its extremely confusing the "eugh in confusion" boomy made was a small nudge at my actual confusion
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Mon May 30, 2016 8:33 am

sensieslime wrote:I don't know about all this "glitch in the space time". Mabey we should just go back and have our characters not time travel. It's up to the owner though.
sensieslime wrote:I don't know about all this "glitch in the space time". Mabey we should just go back and have our characters not time travel. It's up to the owner though.
sensieslime wrote:I don't know about all this "glitch in the space time". Mabey we should just go back and have our characters not time travel. It's up to the owner though. Time travelz are wierd!

Quoteception
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Mon May 30, 2016 3:16 pm

Hey guys, maybe we should just pick up where we left off. No time travel, just back to like the deep sea stuff. (Also sensieslime since this a redo Hoggy has a choice to come with us or not. It's your choice!) also, my gmail exploded. NOTIFICATIONS EVERYWHERE!

"Oh my gosh, that was a close one," Rachel said. "How about we build a base instead?" She asked. They rised up to the surface and took a poll. "So, who wants to build a base?

Choice:
Yes
No
Maybe?
I'm not secretly a honey tabby largo using its squishy bottom to type in human language.

I'm also a big fan of roleplay!

I wonder why you're reading this big block of text. Are you bored?
HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Tue May 31, 2016 7:16 am

HoneyTabby336 wrote:Hey guys, maybe we should just pick up where we left off. No time travel, just back to like the deep sea stuff. (Also sensieslime since this a redo Hoggy has a choice to come with us or not. It's your choice!) also, my gmail exploded. NOTIFICATIONS EVERYWHERE!

"Oh my gosh, that was a close one," Rachel said. "How about we build a base instead?" She asked. They rised up to the surface and took a poll. "So, who wants to build a base?

Choice:
Yes
No
Maybe?

Whoa, why are we going back so far? I worked so hard on my stories. ;_; So we've completely scrapped Hog island and all of that? Why are we even going back anyway?
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:22 pm

No, we're not scraping hog island! This is after hog island, and the attack and such. We're going after the fight, but we're not going underwater and such.

We can either go before or after the fight, it's your choice guys! Mainly because I'm afraid of choosing an option that will make you guys mad > o < and because I want you guys to have a choice.

I can't vote and all, but you can decided if we should go BEFORE or AFTER the fight!
I'm not secretly a honey tabby largo using its squishy bottom to type in human language.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:39 pm

HoneyTabby336 wrote:No, we're not scraping hog island! This is after hog island, and the attack and such. We're going after the fight, but we're not going underwater and such.

We can either go before or after the fight, it's your choice guys! Mainly because I'm afraid of choosing an option that will make you guys mad > o < and because I want you guys to have a choice.

I can't vote and all, but you can decided if we should go BEFORE or AFTER the fight!

What fight? The one where Hoggy got blown up by the people that are hunting the relic or what?
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:41 pm

Yup, that one.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:41 pm

I would rather go after the fight, because I like the idea of Hoggy pretending to be evil so he can save the hog slimes and his friends, but it's everyone's choice if we go before or after.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:54 pm

(I'd say after.)

"Done!" Spluttered Helios, covered in oil, spanner in hand. "New swim-bladder, hard drive and a new Plorttech battery." He slumped into the pilot chair and swiped his card.
"Welcome to the S.Q.U.I.S.H modular submarine. Good afternoon Dr Veridiaqua."
"All ready to pilot. What shall we say; up, or down?"
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:36 am

ok! That's 2 votes! Now we need to wait for a few other people.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby Slimes4Fun » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:45 pm

Nuke: I guess we can build a base but where are we going to build it? i dont think the hog slimes understand we dont want to stuff em' in a corral...

Boomy: and my legs are tired from looking for land and walking

Nuke: (to boomy) What legs?... you know what forget it

(long story short yes to the base thing)
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:18 am

If we're only going back from after this post, why are we building another base? Can't you just go back to the other one? Plus, where are you building the base? Hoggy kicked you off the island to save you but you think he did it because he turned aggressive. This means you can't build it on the remains of hog island.
sensieslime wrote:"I feel bad for doing this. I had to stop my friends uncovering the secrets of this island. No matter how many lies I had to tell, or how many times I told my friends I was going to kill them it was all to save them from uncovering the relic that must not ever be uncovered. Sooner or later the hog slimes would of found it and it would of destroyed them all if I hadn't got them to leave. My friends probably hate me forever but at least I know that I saved their lives. At least I did the right thi-" BOOM
"Shot the mech's right foot of sir."
"Good. Aim for the cockpit."
BOOM
"AHHH!!! STOP!!! YOU CAN'T GET THE RELIC!!! I WON'T LET YOU!!!!" Hoggy yelled at the strange ship shooting at him. He knows a lot more than it seemed at first.
"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? IT'LL KILL YOU ALL" Hoggy continued to yell.
"Finish him?"
"Yes. Kill him."
BOOOOOOOOM
"There is no way he could of survived that. I'll drop of a team of ten to go get the relic."
"Alright. Scavenge the mech and the village too."
Could Hoggy of possibly of survived that? Find out later on in the story.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby Slimes4Fun » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:31 pm

Ok well can someone explain what position were in because i lost track after i jumped in the escape pod w/ the others and then time travel happens so i have no idea what happens
( Also to the voting where we should continue i say yes we should continue after)

Please explain though my head hurts *~*
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:06 pm

Slimes4Fun wrote:Ok well can someone explain what position were in because i lost track after i jumped in the escape pod w/ the others and then time travel happens so i have no idea what happens
( Also to the voting where we should continue i say yes we should continue after)

Please explain though my head hurts *~*
sensieslime wrote:If we're only going back from after this post, why are we building another base? Can't you just go back to the other one? Plus, where are you building the base? Hoggy kicked you off the island to save you but you think he did it because he turned aggressive. This means you can't build it on the remains of hog island.
sensieslime wrote:"I feel bad for doing this. I had to stop my friends uncovering the secrets of this island. No matter how many lies I had to tell, or how many times I told my friends I was going to kill them it was all to save them from uncovering the relic that must not ever be uncovered. Sooner or later the hog slimes would of found it and it would of destroyed them all if I hadn't got them to leave. My friends probably hate me forever but at least I know that I saved their lives. At least I did the right thi-" BOOM
"Shot the mech's right foot of sir."
"Good. Aim for the cockpit."
BOOM
"AHHH!!! STOP!!! YOU CAN'T GET THE RELIC!!! I WON'T LET YOU!!!!" Hoggy yelled at the strange ship shooting at him. He knows a lot more than it seemed at first.
"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? IT'LL KILL YOU ALL" Hoggy continued to yell.
"Finish him?"
"Yes. Kill him."
BOOOOOOOOM
"There is no way he could of survived that. I'll drop of a team of ten to go get the relic."
"Alright. Scavenge the mech and the village too."
Could Hoggy of possibly of survived that? Find out later on in the story.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:18 pm

Actually, we haven't finished the vote, so no roleplay. Sorry!

Until I get enough votes, I will pause off the slime sea rp until further notice. I hope this voting will be quick so I can start the roleplay as soon as possible.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby RadSlime3000 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:49 pm

i really like this rp and i don't want it to die, i don't understand the vote thing, but i'm bumping this so it isn't forgotten. :)
I AM A:
Terrarian
Rad Slime
Night Wing
Minecrafter
Anomaly
Aether Dragon
Glitch

My current feats:

Highest Point in Mochi's Manor

I am freinds with a Hunter slime named "Meowster*.

hOI!
RadSlime3000
Rancher

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:54 pm

Aw, thanks! Unfortunately, sometimes these things die. Like my old Rp :P

Also, the voting thing is if you want to go before or after the fight (read upper stuff for more detail) and then the details got kinda messy. Just vote and then after that we'll continue role playing.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby Slimes4Fun » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:33 am

I say we should just go further in time instead of traveling backward because we know how that will end
(Confusion!)
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun
Rancher

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:21 pm

I agree, so I guess I'll start too.

"Guys, look! Our old base!" Rachel yelled. They all swam to it. "It still looks the same!" They decided to rest, mainly because of what happened.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby SgtPugsly » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:54 pm

Suddenly,
"Woah.. what?" i wimper, jolting from a little cardboard box bed, "I have had THE craziest dream..." i announce to noone, and i had left the room i was in to explore, and i had found, well... its a base, i had bumped into some that i have and am calling 'friends' and i also found the fact that this base is completely and utterly defenseless, "um, guys? if we get anything remotely valuable, we're probably gonna need to put a giant turret or something here or else we will most likely die" i shout throughout the base i am in, i had learend how to build a basicly small turret, and i can just amp everything up 2 levels so its all fine and dandy to build a defense around here.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Id recomend Hachiseiko's Slime maker kit, its quite good!
Thanks to Dsp for my Avatar here, :D
Take me down to mis-take city
where the mistakes happen
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:58 pm

So I've just been exploded and everyone else has returned home?

Hoggy is sitting next to his flaming mech, now in shambles and the crew come up to him. One of the crew members places down a device which causes a hologram of a person to appear.

"Hahah... Hoggy you survived! I bet all your friends hate you now and they'll never know that you only did it to save their lives. Well, in reality you saved them from nothing. Please call it by it's real name too. It's the enchanted sword and it isn't going to destroy the pla-"
"That's not what my five years of research tells me, is it?" Hoggy shouted back.
"Myths, my friend, myths. Of course, we can destroy the planet with our weapons but we've been trying to be a better group of people lately. Which is why I'm not going to watch you suffer, and kill you now."

The hologram disappears and the soldiers take out some high tech laser guns. Hoggy rolls out of the way and jumps out of the burnt village, out of the clearing and into the jungle, with gunners chasing behind him.

Please tell me if you want me to stop posting such story-changing posts and I will do it at once. Sorry if I am.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby SgtPugsly » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:33 am

"hey, how has the Family been holdin up?" i ask An old friend, one of which was a tabby in the old range i lived in once, my family lived there.
"Good actually, the slime goverment actually was proud of the Giant Orbital Laser cannon we made" They replied back in a matter of short ti-WAIT WHAT
"OMG They actually finished that? last time i saw it, it was just a few pieces of scrap metal!" i reply in shock, it has been a long time since i have seen it, and as of that...
"We've actually been struggling to get it into orbit, the Triple Z motor and things of that caliber is heavy, you know!" My friend explained about it, and as i remember, the last time i was there, nostalgia, The best they had was a double B or something bad like that.
"And our satelites have picked up rather bad signitures around your area, there is unidentified space ships, submarines and mercenaries belonging to different leagues around your location! as well as a grounded village and like i said, mercenaries, and a certain odd slime, but it doesnt look good, any information on them?" My friend, who's name is AeViou, had shown me a picture of hoggy being half blasted by an old enemy... why am i being so nostalgic? but i will reply, and i said
"Hess hoggy, an old friend who booted me off an island because of a reason, i think those are evil people who are trying to kill him or something, we seriously probably need to help him, but uh, chat to you later bro." i say back, setting status to Offline and going to look for some pods or something, i heard this has small ones around here somewhere. (sorry if this is long, please tell me and ill make shorter comments)
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Id recomend Hachiseiko's Slime maker kit, its quite good!
Thanks to Dsp for my Avatar here, :D
Take me down to mis-take city
where the mistakes happen
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:38 pm

That's actually the length of most rp comments! (Well, I think.)
I was thinking, "was Hoggy just trying to protect us?" I gasped. "He was!" I gathered everyone." Guys, I think Hoggy was trying to protect us."

"Who here thinks we should go find Hoggy?" I raised my hand.

(You guys decide!)

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:25 pm

Running through the jungle, Hoggy flees from Cobra's grasp (cobra is the company name).
From one of the soldier's pockets came a ringing noise, and then the Cobra leader's voice. "Hold on! Wait, I've changed my mind! Don't kill Hoggy, he might be of use. Bring him to cell... cell 174... NOW!"
"YES SIR!"
Once Hoggy was finally caught, the troops gathered around him and Hoggy could finally see them properly. They each wore a robotic snake-like mask with horrifying, glowing red eyes, red mech suits and spiked shoulder pieces. He didn't even notice the troop behind him about to knock him out with a metal club.
WHACK!
When Hoggy woke up he was lying on a bed. He looked around and after a couple seconds, knew where he was. The thoughts of where he was wasn't the only pain he had. As soon as he stood up, the pain of the metal club hit him. He was in a cell.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby Slimes4Fun » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:52 am

Nuke: We should go and find hoggy Maybe your right Rachel because hoggy did not seem happy about forcing us to leave

Boomy: Nah id rather stay home i do-

Nuke: *jabs boomy*

Boomy: Okay Fine!!

(its a yes)
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun
Rancher

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic