Sliming 101! (Some slime rancher school rp)

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: Sliming 101! (Some slime rancher school rp)

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:22 pm

SquillionthGamer wrote:
SquillionthGamer wrote:Grade: Teacher
Name: Waffleton the First
Favorite slime: Rad. Boom Slimes
Experience with slimes: Best friends are Rad slimes or Rad Largos.
Background: One of the first rad slimes to ever exist in this universe.
Appearance: blue cracks(rare boom slime attribute) blue rad. sphere(rare rad. slime attribute)
Slime or human?: Slime
What type of slime are you? (If you chose slime): Rad. Boom Largo
Your favorite slime subject: (look above if you have to): Slimeophysics
Personality: Silly, Crazy, Lots of Energy, Very 'explosive' personality

Addition: I'd be teaching a class to slimes only called Rancherology. Let me know if you want to learn about ranchers.

My character is this: Image

I like the idea! also, nice job on your slime profile! Also, what is rancherology about? I like your idea.
I'm not secretly a honey tabby largo using its squishy bottom to type in human language.

I'm also a big fan of roleplay!

I wonder why you're reading this big block of text. Are you bored?
HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby Gamer3566 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:48 pm

(I made a character, sorry its a bit long...)

Grade: Student
Name:James B. Stardew (Brother of Joseph J. Stardew from Sectanza's Rp)
Favorite slime: Doesn't have one, hasn't seen any yet.
Experience with slimes: Little to none, all he knows is that their is such things as slimes...
Background: Coming from earth with his brother Joseph, they both decided to go in their own ways once they got to the Far Far Range. While Joseph wanted to learn head on, James wanted learn everything before starting. The reason his name is so similar to his brothers is because they are identical twins, although their personalities are different.
Appearance: (in drawings or words!) James looks almost identical to his brother Joseph, although he dresses differently. Shorter brown shaggy hair combed to look nice. Wearing a blue plaid shirt and dark grey khakis. He is slightly shorter than average and a little plump.
Slime or human?: Human
What type of slime are you? (If you chose slime): None
To get out of rp mode: ()
Your favorite slime subject: (look above if you have to): Math and science related classes
Personality: Unlike Joseph, James is more serious but still hard working. Although he's a stickler for rules he still manages to have fun, though in his own way. One thing he has in common with his brother is he still is a bit quirky once you get to know him. Obsessed with good grades!
I could really go for a peanutplort jelly sandwich!

Avatar made by SpeedXaaa, sorry forgot to change this... :D
Gamer3566
Rancher

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:54 pm

Thanks for your admission! You'll be joining sliming 101 very soon! ((Also I have noticed I'm the only female charac. Oh well
I'm not secretly a honey tabby largo using its squishy bottom to type in human language.

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Assembly 1

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:22 am

Welcome first years! Welcome to Sliming 101 School Of Slimeology. Here you will learn the precise calculation of Slimeophysics, the quick techniques of Plortonomics, the great memory needed for Slimeobiology and the expert swiping of pens in Slimeoglyphics. This school is relatively new, but all who have entered Sliming 101 have grown to become amazing people.

Introductions {Please reply with your introduction teachers}
My name is Apollo Veridiaqua. You may know my name from the Veridiaqua Honey Plort product, but I have now turned to teaching the subjects I learned at this very school: Slimeophysics, Slimeobiology and Plortonomics. I also teach Slimeoglyphics while Professor Lutum-scribens is off sick {Please take the role someone!}
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby IceNova » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:22 am

My character has been created! And it took too long then It should have...

Grade: Sudent
Name: Alex N. Zadia (The N. stands for Night)
Favorite slime: N/A
Experience with slimes: None
Background: Coming from Skyrim on a quest to find if the rumors are true that there is a place where slimes exist. She enrolled because she thought this is the best place to prove the rumors are true. Alex didn't mind leaving Skyrim since she had no home or friends there, but in another way she did mind since she was the dragonborn and highly important to the empire. She uses a bow or shield and sword are her preferable weapons being decent at both.
Appearance: (in drawings or words!): She wears a white t-shirt with a blue hoodie over it, jeans, hair that goes down to her neck, 5 ft 1 in tall, purple eyes, a large backpack that seems to fit an endless amount of stuff in it, and a pair of basic tennis shoes.
What type of slime are you? (If you chose slime):N/A
Your favorite slime subject: (look above if you have to): Stuff that has to do with history.
Personality: She is very smart but a little too curious at times.
I change my profile picture... Don't judge me.
IceNova
Rancher

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:48 pm

IceNova wrote:My character has been created! And it took too long then It should have...

Grade: Sudent
Name: Alex N. Zadia (The N. stands for Night)
Favorite slime: N/A
Experience with slimes: None
Background: Coming from Skyrim on a quest to find if the rumors are true that there is a place where slimes exist. She enrolled because she thought this is the best place to prove the rumors are true. Alex didn't mind leaving Skyrim since she had no home or friends there, but in another way she did mind since she was the dragonborn and highly important to the empire. She uses a bow or shield and sword are her preferable weapons being decent at both.
Appearance: (in drawings or words!): She wears a white t-shirt with a blue hoodie over it, jeans, hair that goes down to her neck, 5 ft 1 in tall, purple eyes, a large backpack that seems to fit an endless amount of stuff in it, and a pair of basic tennis shoes.
Your favorite slime subject: (look above if you have to): Stuff that has to do with history.
Personality: She is very smart but a little too curious at times.

Congrats on your form! You got in!
TheGreciansHousehold wrote:Welcome first years! Welcome to Sliming 101 School Of Slimeology. Here you will learn the precise calculation of Slimeophysics, the quick techniques of Plortonomics, the great memory needed for Slimeobiology and the expert swiping of pens in Slimeoglyphics. This school is relatively new, but all who have entered Sliming 101 have grown to become amazing people.

Introductions {Please reply with your introduction teachers}
My name is Apollo Veridiaqua. You may know my name from the Veridiaqua Honey Plort product, but I have now turned to teaching the subjects I learned at this very school: Slimeophysics, Slimeobiology and Plortonomics. I also teach Slimeoglyphics while Professor Lutum-scribens is off sick {Please take the role someone!}

Thank you, Mr. Verdiaqua. Now here's our next teacher..

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby Sectanza » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:06 pm

(This is a very different RP style from what I'm used to ._. I'm used to writing in a 3rd person story-style with quotation marks around a character's speech... This is gonna be weird XD
When do students come in?)
Sorry if I ever come off a little rude. I'm a bit of a tsundere.
Twitter|Tumblr|DeviantART
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby Gamer3566 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:39 pm

Is it ok if I make references between this rp and Sectanza's rp saying that James is calling his brother Joseph from Sectanza's rp.

Gamer3566
Rancher

Postby SlimeCrafter » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:56 pm

I say its probably okay, since I brought Boom to the school. I JUST REALIZED THAT THAT WOULD CREATE A PARAAAADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOO
OOOOOO
OOOO
OOOO
OOOO
OOOO
OOO
O
X
He's the biggest nerd there is, iiiiiiit's....

Mr. Moonjump!

Hehe. I used to be known as SlimeCrafter, but I grew out of that name...

I, uh... can't seem to change it. Oof.
SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:57 pm

{We're currently in a week long assembly (why won't anyone POOOST!) so the students are just watching.}
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:55 am

Sectanza wrote:(This is a very different RP style from what I'm used to ._. I'm used to writing in a 3rd person story-style with quotation marks around a character's speech... This is gonna be weird XD
When do students come in?)

Right after the teachers! And you can do that, if you want to ^~^ I'm just more used to first person RP (^O^☆♪

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:58 am

(After I saw how bored the students are, I decided to show them experimenting slimes) I want to show you your very first tarr (sealed in super protective glass from rock slime plorts) as you see here, it has ravenous rainbows and can bite you really hard. You will encounter these on the far, far range!

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby IceNova » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:45 am

(Can I redo my character? I feel like my old character wont fit in that well.)
IceNova
Rancher

Postby CrazeePi » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:27 am

Grade: Student.
Name: Terri.
Favorite slime: Tabby.
Experience with slimes: Some, but just with Tabby slimes.
Background: A new student who was signed up for slime rancher school by her parents. Seems to know a little bit about machines. (I want to reveal more as as we go, is that ok?)
Appearance: Short, brown haired, a bit dirty.
Slime or human?: Human.
To get out of rp mode: I have no idea what this is for.
Your favorite slime subject: (look above if you have to): I don't know. I'm considering slime creations but I have no idea what that is.
Personality: A bit cheerful. Doesn't always pay attention in class.
Last edited by CrazeePi on Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:06 am

IceNova wrote:(Can I redo my character? I feel like my old character wont fit in that well.)

Don't worry, you can redo it.
CrazeePi wrote:Grade: Student.
Name: Terri.
Favorite slime: Tabby.
Experience with slimes: Some, but just with Tabby slimes.
Background: A new student who was signed up for slime rancher school by her parents. Seems to know a little bit about machines. (I want to reveal more as as we go, is that ok?)
Appearance: Short, brown haired, a bit dirty.
Slime or human?: Human.
To get out of rp mode: I have no idea what this is for.
Your favorite slime subject: (look above if you have to): I don't know. I'm considering slime creations but I have no idea what that is.
Personality: A bit on the energetic side. Doesn't always pay attention in class.

Welcome!

HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Postby CrazeePi » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:57 am

((I changed my character's personality a little bit, though they should generally be the same. I'm assuming it's ok since you said that Ice could redo their character.))

The suddenly door swung open, and in the doorframe stood Terri. Terri turned towards the teachers and said "Uhh, sorry, was I late?"
If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:24 am

Err... Good morning miss... Umm... Terri. Don't worry, you've only missed my invitation speech. Just umm... Take a seat. Umm... *Accidentally knocks teacher who was reading introduction over with elbow*

{Teachers, please write your introductions soon!}
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby IceNova » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:45 am

Thank you!

Grade: Student
Name: Cresnt S. Mercury(S.=Saturn)
Favorite slime: She doesn't have one yet.
Experience with slimes: Only the evil slimes.(Not the tarr kind)
Background: She comes from a small village in Stardew valley. She farmed, fished, and mined ore there. (More will be reviled later!)
Appearance: (in drawings or words!): Light magenta hair that goes down to her waist, a white hoodie shirt (hair covers back of hoodie), light blue jeans, pair of light brown boots. (I'll try to upload a image but it isn't going to well so far)
To get out of rp mode: ?
Your favorite slime subject: (look above if you have to): None yet
Personality: Easily over exerts herself while working. Slightly shy at times but is very calm and collected. Also she is clumsy, but careful.
IceNova
Rancher

Postby SquillionthGamer » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:21 pm

HoneyTabby336 wrote:
SquillionthGamer wrote:
SquillionthGamer wrote:Grade: Teacher
Name: Waffleton the First
Favorite slime: Rad. Boom Slimes
Experience with slimes: Best friends are Rad slimes or Rad Largos.
Background: One of the first rad slimes to ever exist in this universe.
Appearance: blue cracks(rare boom slime attribute) blue rad. sphere(rare rad. slime attribute)
Slime or human?: Slime
What type of slime are you? (If you chose slime): Rad. Boom Largo
Your favorite slime subject: (look above if you have to): Slimeophysics
Personality: Silly, Crazy, Lots of Energy, Very 'explosive' personality

Addition: I'd be teaching a class to slimes only called Rancherology. Let me know if you want to learn about ranchers.

My character is this: Image

I like the idea! also, nice job on your slime profile! Also, what is rancherology about? I like your idea.

Rancherology is like Slimeology, but for slimes, not ranchers. It teaches about rancher behavior and how to handle ranchers to make peaceful friendships between ranchers and slimes.
Guess who's back(back back)
Back again
Squill is back
Tell a friend(friend friend)

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby SquillionthGamer » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:26 pm

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:Err... Good morning miss... Umm... Terri. Don't worry, you've only missed my invitation speech. Just umm... Take a seat. Umm... *Accidentally knocks teacher who was reading introduction over with elbow*

{Teachers, please write your introductions soon!}

Greetings, my slime students. A special class you will have with me, only for slimes, is Rancherology. I am Waffleton the First and I am from the Far, Far Range to educate you about how to handle Ranchers nicely. Thanks for listening.
Back again
Squill is back

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:45 pm

I stood up and threw one of my rotten tomatoes at the caged Tarr. It missed, and instead clocked the principal in the nose. I threw another one, but it left my hand waaaay too early and landed a couple of seats behind me. I turned around to see an upset looking Rad-Boom largo with a tomato splattered on his face. "Whoops, sorry!"

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby Gamer3566 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:59 pm

While waiting for the teachers to introduce themselves and their classes I noticed something. The one teacher, what was his name... Boom or something I think. I thought I recognized him from somewhere. As I walked up to him he seemed more and more familiar, and then it hit me! "Wait a minute, I think you know my brother Joseph, right? Where's your pet slime uh, George," I asked Boom.

(Is this how first person rp works, I wasn't really sure?)

Gamer3566
Rancher

Postby SquillionthGamer » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:59 pm

SlimeCrafter wrote:I stood up and threw one of my rotten tomatoes at the caged Tarr. It missed, and instead clocked the principal in the nose. I threw another one, but it left my hand waaaay too early and landed a couple of seats behind me. I turned around to see an upset looking Rad-Boom largo with a tomato splattered on his face. "Whoops, sorry!"

Only a second after that happened, a huge blue mushroom cloud enveloped the whole classroom. After it cleared, the only thing visible was my small, angry face that soon turned to shock, being engulfed partly by the not-so-caged-anymore Tarr. Soon, I escaped from the Tarr when the explosion set off the sprinklers. "Whoever did that will greatly regret it." I turned completely red in anger and my Radiation Field swelled up to engulf the whole room. "WHO DID THIS?????" I shouted. Nobody answered. The whole room was silent in fear that whoever did it would be punished hugely before their very eyes.
Back again
Squill is back

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:38 pm

I was launched backward by the blast, and I was lucky enough to get launched through the open door. I ran through the hallways until I got to my classroom, and I hid under my desk until class started.

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby IceNova » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:39 pm

(When should I hop in?)
IceNova
Rancher

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic