Le story of Bob

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Le story of Bob

Postby TurtleDuDe48 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:31 pm

As you probabally know bob is most likly two slimes who have Learned how to comunicate with humans, There main purpose or even species is unknown. (Unless they are just two pink slimes darkend because of the lighting) So i have decided to tell le tale of Ze Bob

Once apon a time In a previous Ranch There lived a rancher. Bob, Bob wasnt a Sofisticated lad. He just Sat down and Waited most of the time. But one day while bob was exploring he discovered 2 Strange slimes co-operating in order to Eat a pair of mint mangos. He was amazed at the fact that slimes Co-operated in order to get food and work together and so he decided to vacpack The Slime and Corral them. Once he got there he observed their plort, there was no such plort in the plort market. Did he discover a New species! He didnt know he didn't really care either all he wanted was a good nights sleep. So he opened the door, jumped into bed and slept.
The next day he Found two mischevious slimes excaped from their corral Eating his Fruits and vegetables. He was furious. he threw Those two slimes Into the slime seas Possibly creating the worst events that could ever happen. As he Threw Those slimes into the slime seas Their Genetics Were added to the Slime seas, so their intelligence would be added to slime who were thrown into the slime seas (this is why you see slimes on top of each other trying to excape) These slimes managed to go into their Real habitat thru the complex slime seas. BUT THAT DOESNT EXPLAIN WHY BOBS TWO SLIMES TURTLE i havent gotten there. Those two slimes who excaped Managed to enter the house of Bob and "m****r him* Once bob was out of the way they stumbled across bobs computer and what was the first email that popped up? a lad named Billy who for some reason typed in chicken repeatedly with a 'Lol' at the end of his sentance. using this information they were able to communicate with other humans but their slime appearance wasnt good enough so they used bobs clothing and Ever since have been watching ranchers and asking for CHIICkennnnns ever since
all credit for drawing the Crystal slime belongs to Hachiseiko.

And remember kids. Stay in school and don't do drugs.

;)
TurtleDuDe48
Keeper

Re: Le story of Bob

Postby Gamer3566 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:43 pm

I always wondered what was up with bob, Very funny!
I could really go for a peanutplort jelly sandwich!

Avatar made by SpeedXaaa, sorry forgot to change this... :D
Gamer3566
Rancher

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic