Flight Rising

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Flight Rising

Postby PlushKlavier » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:19 am

For anyone who doesn't know what it is, it is a teen (13+) dragon petsite where you can dress, breed, gene, and battle with your dragons!
There are currently 13 different species!

I felt like with the registration window opening in a few hours as of now it might be good timing to try and find fellow dragon lovers and maybe get a few people to join without having to wait a month or more for a new window to open :)

So are there any ranchers who also like to play on Flight Rising?
If so, I would love to know how your lair looks like, your favorite dragon, and what you like to do!
My lair is over here
My favorite dragon is Mirte!
She's my self-dragon who I hatched on my birthday last year and I bought tons of art for her (and she still doesn't have enough art)
She was expensive to gene, breed change, and dress, but with the help of my friends and a Secret Santa from last Christmas she's been complete for a few months now and is easily the prettiest dragon in my lair! (in my opinion anyway xD)
My main hobby on Flight Rising is collecting familiars, which is painful considering how expensive the first set of retired festival familiars and kickstarter familiars are xD
Especially the beta tester familiar is something I can only dream of

For anyone who doesn't play and is interested, the registration window will open today (March 7th) at 5:30pst and will be open until 5:30pst on the 11th, maybe with some luck it will extend for a bit!
Come find me on my Tumblr!
plushklavier.tumblr.com
PlushKlavier
Rancher

Re: Flight Rising

Postby FishFruit14 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:27 am

Why would they make it that you can't register after a while?
Sectanza made my amazing spider slime avatar!!! Thanks, Sectanza!!!
FishFruit14
Rancher

Re: Flight Rising

Postby PlushKlavier » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:52 am

FishFruit14 wrote:Why would they make it that you can't register after a while?

The site is fairly new!
This year they will hit their 3 year anniversary
Because of how new it still is the servers aren't able to handle open windows yet, the stream of new players would cause the site to overload and become unplayable
But they are working towards open registration!
There are already more windows that are also open for longer than they used to!
When I joined back in 2013 the site was still only 4 months old and the registration windows were maybe once every 2-3 months and lasted about 1 day, sometimes they would get extended with a few more hours
The site has come quite far already when you compare it to then and now!
Come find me on my Tumblr!
plushklavier.tumblr.com
PlushKlavier
Rancher

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic