Rancher's Paradise (Slime Rancher RP)

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: Rancher's Paradise (Slime Rancher RP)

Postby Sectanza » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:10 pm

CrazeePi wrote:((It's not too late, is it?))

(Not at all! We're only like 2 posts in, really XD)

Jess quickly ducked down when she saw the motorboat flying through the air, flinching when she heard it crash into the tree. She slowly stood up after a moment and walked over to investigate the crash, stopping to watch as Boom followed around the Macaw Slime, which was almost starting to look annoyed. "... Ummm... So... I'm assuming you're okay? Somehow...?" She asked rather quietly, as if she wasn't even talking to the deranged man in the lab coat.
Sorry if I ever come off a little rude. I'm a bit of a tsundere.
Twitter|Tumblr|DeviantART
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:26 pm

"Good birdie!" Boom said, now petting the macaw slime and dumping a bag of mint mango seeds in front of it. This caused it to produce a plort after eating the seeds, which Boom picked up. "Hmm... I wonder what color firework this will make!" He stated happily, pulling out a Boom Berry, a Boom plort and a pocketknife. Then he cut the plort open and it blew up in his face. He also did a few other things, but there was too much smoke for anyone to see it. "Tada!" He said as the smoke cleared, putting a lumpy boom plort on the ground. "LAUNCH!" He screeched, lighting the fuse sticking out of the bottom. The plort shot into the air, and exploded into several bursts of every color imaginable. Boom bowed several times, and then decided aloud that he wanted a ranch in the large volcano in the center of the island.
He's the biggest nerd there is, iiiiiiit's....

Mr. Moonjump!

Hehe. I used to be known as SlimeCrafter, but I grew out of that name...

I, uh... can't seem to change it. Oof.
SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby Blazekop12 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:29 pm

Blaze then gets up and runs after Professor K. Boom.

"Where did he go!? The real question is where am I? Thankfully I have my handy dandy location-watch!"

Blaze looks at his wrist to see the watch is broken.

"Oh great.... sigh, well maybe I should go looking for some other ranchers. Surely others must be looking for whatever lurks in this place."
Then, he spotted the Professor talking to a younger girl, looking around the age of an early teen.

"Wait a second, did he just cut open a boom plort! Hey, K. Boom, what are you doing!" He shouted.
Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby Sectanza » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:45 pm

"GOOD LORD!" Jess shouted as the Boom Plort shot off, ducking down once again and covering her ears. Once she was up and nearly fell over again due to her poor balance, she glared rather hard at the professor, but of course didn't say anything. She didn't want any conflict. "I'm just gonna try and find the ranch..." Jess muttered, sighing as she trudged off into the forested areas of the island.
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby irdog » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:56 pm

Ian wakes up from a long nap,"Uhhng my head." He mutters, as he stumbles and after realizing that he was on a boat and got seasick he runs and grabs his Vackpack that was lying on the ground. He finds that his Vacpack had some things already in the slots. "The heck! I don’t remember having Bananas." He looks up and sees a very crazy looking professor walking in the jungle.
Thanks for reading down here! kisses for youMUAH

Thanks to SpeesXaaa for the avatar!
irdog
Rancher

Postby Gamer3566 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:21 pm

(Is it still possible to join this forum?)
I could really go for a peanutplort jelly sandwich!

Avatar made by SpeedXaaa, sorry forgot to change this... :D
Gamer3566
Rancher

Postby Sectanza » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:23 pm

Gamer3566 wrote:(Is it still possible to join this forum?)

(Yes, very much so! :D)
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby Gamer3566 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:34 pm

(Ok then here's my character:
Name: Joseph J. Starmen
Beginner or Veteran?: Extremely new beginner
Appearance (Picture or Description): shaggy brown headed smaller than usual kid wearing just a regular t-shirt and cargo pants, doesn't care how he looks.
What does your Rancher look for in a slime? (Underline what applies): Cuteness|Whatever rakes in more Newbucks|Common and low-maintenance|Rarity
What Slime Rancher food does your Rancher wish they could eat?: Any, he hasn't had any yet.
Overall Personality (Preferably only a few sentences): Joseph is a weird and silly person who just loves to be around others. Always trying to make people laugh. Although he worries too much over anything he can think of.
Other (Whatever you find necessary; Optional): Joseph just arrived on the Far Far Range and does not have much info on anything there, he also doesn't have much nice equipment either.)
Last edited by Gamer3566 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gamer3566
Rancher

Postby Blazekop12 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:45 pm

Blaze figures out that the K. Boom isn't going to wait for him, so he runs up after him. But then, all of a sudden, he bumps into a monkey slime. "Aww, aren't you a cute sli-GET IN MY VACPACK"! The slime runs into panic and Blaze begins to chase it. Finally, he captures it. His slimepeida makes a buzz in his backpack. "Wow, forgot about this! Ok, I'm am in the Utopia Isle, and I just captured a Monkey slime. Wow, 20 newbucks! That's decent! Apparently, there is also a ranch, I should probably start a joint operation with K. Boom and we could strike it rich! Also, the girl could probably do a thing or two..." Then, Blaze finally catches up with the Professor.
Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby Sectanza » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:48 pm

Gamer3566 wrote:(Ok then here's my character:
Name: Joseph J. Starmen
Beginner or Veteran?: Extremely new beginner
Appearance (Picture or Description): shaggy brown headed smaller than usual kid wearing just a regular t-shirt and cargo pants, doesn't care how he looks.
What does your Rancher look for in a slime? (Underline what applies): Cuteness|Whatever rakes in more Newbucks|Common and low-maintenance|Rarity
What Slime Rancher food does your Rancher wish they could eat?: Any, he hasn't had any yet.
Overall Personality (Preferably only a few sentences): Joseph is a weird and silly person who just loves to be around others. Always trying to make people laugh. Although he worries too much over anything he can think of.
Other (Whatever you find necessary; Optional): Joseph just arrived on the Far Far Range and does not have much info on anything there, he also doesn't have much nice equipment either.)

(Accepted! You can jump in now ^u^)
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby Gamer3566 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:59 pm

After the long boat ride to Utopia Isle, Joseph wasn't feeling like his usual self. He thought of going and looking around the island but instead he went and found somewhere to lie down because he was very seasick. Nearly forgetting his stuff on the boat, Joseph went wandering sickly around for a place to rest." I really hate boats," he said to himself quietly as he dizzily tried not to fall down.

Gamer3566
Rancher

Postby Sectanza » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:18 pm

Jess backed out of the forested area and back onto the beach after a moment, a line of Macaw Slimes scooting after her. "Quit following me! You're worse than my dogs back at home!" She huffed, squeaking as she fell back into the Slime Sea right next to where the boat was docked. The Macaw Slimes stopped in their tracks and crowded around for a few seconds before flying off back into the rainforests.
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:25 pm

Boom, hearing someone fall in, dove into the sea after her and pulled her out using the anchor. "Are you okay?" he asked, now covered in slime. He then pulled out a match and lit a boom plort on fire, causing it to emit warm steam. "Here. Hold this. If it starts to burn, throw it into the ocean."

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby irdog » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:27 pm

Ian decided to stay away from the professor and instead went to look for any one else. Near the beach he saw a group of bird slimes flying away. "Hmmm, better go see what the commotion is about!" He saw the crazy professor and a girl he ran over to check what was going on. "Hello! I’m Ian but you can call me Tabby! But,who are you and who is that girl?"

irdog
Rancher

Postby Sectanza » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:31 pm

Jess nodded after a moment, taking the Boom Plort into her tiny hands and immediately dropping it into the ocean. "... Whoops..." She smiled nervously before clearing her throat and answering, "Yeah, I'm fine. But my Commander Holly cosplay is ruined now... Um, I mean, my TOTALLY OFFICIAL spacesuit is ruined now. Yeah... Totally official spacesuit..." She cleared her throat once more before looking over at Ian. "Um... My name's Jess."
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:31 pm

"I am Professor K. Boom, explosives expert, and she just fell into the ocean. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a wall to run into." Boom replied, and ran into a tree. Then he pulled out a seed-shaped object, and planted it in the ground. He then pulled out his Super Vitamizer and used it on the seed, which exploded and turned into a house. "Ah, home sweet home!"

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby Blazekop12 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:34 pm

Blase then saw a huge conversation consisting of the four other ranchers. He decided that these people could all help with his grand plan of a giant eco friendly community ranch. "HELLO FELLOW RANCHERS!" He shouted.
Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby irdog » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:36 pm

"Hi Jess and Boom! Also,HOW THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT!" Ian immediately looks at Jess and gives a cheeky grin. "Hey Boom can I have one of those?" He hears a voice and says "HELLO! I'M IAN THE GIRL IS JESS AND THE CRAZY SCIENTIST IS BOOM!"

irdog
Rancher

Postby SlimeCrafter » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:40 pm

"One of what? Ooh! Do you have any Phosphor plorts? I can make them into my special Phospho-Rocket fireworks!" Boom said, eating the spiciest fruit known to man. (the Boom Berry) "Aha! you want one of my Instant Ranches! Here, have a house for free!"
Last edited by SlimeCrafter on Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby Sectanza » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:40 pm

"Huh... I'm in distress and people pay attention to me for one second... My life in a nutshell." Jess muttered to herself before standing up, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a sopping wet map. "... It says the Ranch is at the base of the volcano, smack-dab in the center of the island. Or, maybe it's on the other side of the island and the ink is running... Guess I'll find out." She shrugged before trudging through the sand on her way to the Ranch.
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby irdog » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:43 pm

"Umm... let me check. I would like the thing that turned a seed into a house." Ian finds a Phosphor Plort in his back pocket and hands it to Boom. "Here you go one Phosphor Plort!"

irdog
Rancher

Postby Blazekop12 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:44 pm

Blaze then figures it's the perfect time to get some good friends. "Guys, do you want to use Prof. Booms' instant ranches to make one awesome mega ranch! We can have fun and strike it rich!
Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby irdog » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:48 pm

"Good idea random stranger!" Ian walks up to the stranger and shakes his hand. "Boom Have any more Insta-Ranches?"

irdog
Rancher

Postby SlimeCrafter » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:48 pm

"Umm... do you have any more phosphor plorts? It works best with at least three! And, here! A house!" Boom said, taking the phosphor plort and growing a house with another seed nearby his own. "Aww man, I only have one more instant farm. I was planning on saving it for later but oh well!" He then took out a different color seed and planted it, again using the Super Vitamizer on it. "Darn, only 18 charges left before I gotta find new rad plorts!"
Last edited by SlimeCrafter on Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby Skitz » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:51 pm

(could i join?)
Stop booping my nose little tabby wabyy <3 *BOOP*
Hail the phosphor tabbies, KIMBIYA KUBYA *repeats until the world explodes*
Skitz
Chickadoo

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic