Rancher's Paradise (Slime Rancher RP)

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: Rancher's Paradise (Slime Rancher RP)

Postby IceNova » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:49 pm

Felix sees Alexa hiding behind a bush from what looks like a group of people. He walks up to her and says, "Do you happen to know where I'm at?". He pauses for a second then continues, "And, who are you?".
I change my profile picture... Don't judge me.
IceNova
Rancher

Postby Blazekop12 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:37 pm

Blaze then sucks one of the piranha slime's out of the water, and it bites his hand. "AHH GET THIS THING OFF OF MY HEAD!!!" Blaze then vacs it up in his vacpack, and the slimedia entry appears in his slimepedia. "Hmm, these pain-blobs have quiet the valuable plort." Blaze then sucks up the rest of them, and continues to the Manta Slimes. Once Blaze arrives at the beach, he finds a couple. "Wow, these guys are rare. I probably should set up my tent so I can catch more in the morning." Blaze then sets up the tent, excited to get some more Manta Slimes tomorrow...
Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby Gamer3566 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:21 pm

(No one ever posts here anymore. :( )
I could really go for a peanutplort jelly sandwich!

Avatar made by SpeedXaaa, sorry forgot to change this... :D
Gamer3566
Rancher

Postby Sectanza » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:50 pm

(Yeah, I noticed that too. ^^' I'm not really sure how I would revive this though.)
Sorry if I ever come off a little rude. I'm a bit of a tsundere.
Twitter|Tumblr|DeviantART
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby BlazingEmpire15 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:08 pm

"I am Alexa." She says calmly and shyly. "I know I am on a distant plant..?" she questions.
"Who are you?" she asks
Thanks to Sectanza for making my avatar! ;)
BlazingEmpire15
Rancher

Postby Gamer3566 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:59 pm

(R.I.P. Rancher's Paradise :*( )

Gamer3566
Rancher

Postby Blazekop12 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:28 pm

(Welp)
Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby IceNova » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:15 am

"Alright, since you answered my question," Felix stated. "It's only common curtesy to answer yours, my name is Felix Gear, it's a pleasure to meat you." Felix said in a slightly British accent.
I change my profile picture... Don't judge me.
IceNova
Rancher

Postby Skitz » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:40 pm

(WAIT WAHHHHH RANCHER PARADISE is gone!? Noooooooo!!)
Stop booping my nose little tabby wabyy <3 *BOOP*
Hail the phosphor tabbies, KIMBIYA KUBYA *repeats until the world explodes*
Skitz
Chickadoo

Postby Sectanza » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:43 pm

(Yeah, it's gone dormant, sadly. I'm not really sure how I would bump it D:)
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby Gamer3566 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:42 pm

(I was really enjoying this RP :( )

Gamer3566
Rancher

Postby Gamer3566 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:00 pm

(Imma attempt to revive this...)

Joseph once again goes looking for Prof. Boom even though his last attempts were unsuccessful. This time Joseph decided to go to the other side of the island for that was the only place he hadn't searched yet. After untying George's leash from the tree he tied it too, Joseph headed off with George towards his destination. On his way he realized that George didn't even try to escape, he actually seemed happy at this point. Joseph decided if he couldn't find Boom he might just keep George as his pet assuming that Boom left him. Not paying attention because he was thinking this over, Joseph nearly walked into at tree and quickly dodged it to see he was almost there. Joseph thought he could see some kind of building in the distance and decided to quickly investigate it.

Gamer3566
Rancher

Postby Sectanza » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:29 am

All the lights in the building were still on, indicating that there was somebody still living there. At this point, George didn't seem so happy; he started angrily chattering at the front door of the building and trying to escape his leash so that he could run away from whoever was in the house.
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby Blazekop12 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:33 am

(Well, I see a reviving is going on! Time to help with this! *Grabs Necromancer Staff*)

As Blaze was walking back to the ranch, he saw a lighted building. "OMG, IS THAT A BOUNTY HUNTER? I despise bounty hunters, with their cool capes and helmets... Might as well check it out!" Blaze then proceeded to take caution as he walked towards the structure...
Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby Gamer3566 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:53 pm

Seeing George freaking out, Joseph decided to head back to the ranch first and leave him there. He could clearly see George sensed something was wrong. On the way back Joseph saw Blaze going towards the building and said," Are you going to that weird building, somethings up there I just know it." After the walk back to the ranch, Joseph tied George up there to a tree in the shade and put some fruit in a pile for him. Before heading back to the mysterious building Joseph saw Jess and ran over to her. "What's up with that weird building on the other side of the island, when I went up close to it George started to really freak out and I have no idea why."

Gamer3566
Rancher

Postby Sectanza » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:59 pm

Jess flinched a bit before looking up at Joseph, blinking and shaking her head. "No. I didn't even know there was a building on the other side of the island... But maybe it's safe to assume somebody was inside. My dogs back home always flipped out when somebody across the street so much as stepped outside, so it could be an animal--or, in this case, slime--instinct to protect their owners when somebody is nearby. Or I'm just stupid and weird and should probably shut up now... Yeah, I'll go with that last one..."
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby Gamer3566 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:25 pm

"No, I think your first guess was right, something is definitely going on in there but I don't know what," Joseph stated as he looked towards George who still looked pretty nervous. "I saw Blaze heading towards it murmuring something about a bounty hunter but I don't know exactly, I was just about to head back to the building and investigate it." Joseph asked," Do you wanna check out the building with me?"

Gamer3566
Rancher

Postby Blazekop12 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:40 pm

Blaze then spotted Joseph and Jess, and from the looks of it, they were going to the building too. Blaze then walked up to them. "Hey guys! Have you seen that building? I'm pretty sure something is up with that place... Earlier in my days of space exploration, I ran into similar buildings like that, but the people that resided in there were bounty hunters and I had to fight them off... So, I suggest you guys should be cautious if your gonna travel there with me..."
Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby Sectanza » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:24 pm

"Um... I'm gonna have to decline... I'd rather stay here and watch after my little slimy birb babies." Jess responded, standing up. "And maybe go get more birbs. You guys have fun investigating, I guess." She said before speed-walking off into the thick rainforest foliage.
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:24 am

Last edited by TheGreciansHousehold on Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:26 am

Last edited by TheGreciansHousehold on Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby Sectanza » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:00 am

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:Apollo grabbed up his bag, his badge and his paper and left through the window. He would of left normally except the door was jammed with honey.

After around two hours of non-stop walking, he finally arrived. Finally, he had found it! Apollo grabbed a huge bucket from his bag and began to fill it.

With a heavy bucket, he started to look for a shelter, and tripped right into Jess.
TheGreciansHousehold wrote:Name: Apollo "A." Minerva Octavius Bertemius Arik Moses Viridiaqua
Beginner or Veteran?: Veteran
Appearance (Picture or Description): Leather everything, Viridiaqua Honey Plort Farms badge on left lappele, honey slime covering shoulder, backpack full of mint mangoes
What does your Rancher look for in a slime? (I didn't underline what applies as he isn't technically a rancher): Honey plorts. And lots of them.
What Slime Rancher food does your Rancher wish they could eat?: The honey slime that is blocking the door.
Overall Personality (Preferably only a few sentences): Disorganized, aware
Other (Whatever you find necessary; Optional): Owns Viridiaqua Honey Plort Farms (see hiring post), only remaining relative of Melanie Agricola

If you want to know a little more enter "viridi aqua" and "mel agricola" in google translate.

(Woah woah woah buddy, you have to be accepted by me before you can start! O_O I'm sorry if I take too long due to different timezones, but you started TWO MINUTES after you submitted that form! Did you read the rules?)
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby HoneyKueen17 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:58 pm

Sectanza wrote:Moderators, if you feel this needs to be moved elsewhere, feel free to move it!
I honestly just felt like making this. I'd like to put another story on Wattpad, and I'm a big fan of Slime Rancher; so why not create a slime story with the rest of the Ranchers? :3
Rules:
- Read absolutely everything in this post, as I can promise it's all important!
- Your post must have at least 3 complete sentences.
- Please, for the love of all that is holy, use proper grammar and spelling! No capitalizing the first letter of every word, use correct punctuation, spell correctly as often as you can (Google it if you must), absolutely no "L33T SPEAK" (again, Google it if you must), and everything else you were taught about grammar. If you are from a foreign place and aren't familiar with American grammar, you are excused. 3 strikes and you're out!
- You must copy the form and fill all of it in for your character unless it says (Optional) next to it.
- Don't be rude to fellow roleplayers. C'mon, we're all friends here!
- If you want to speak OoC (Out of Character), put what you want to say in parenthesis. Example: Beatrix smiled at the fellow rancher as she passed by, Vacpack stuffed full of Pink Slimes. etc. etc. (I really like your character by the way, CleverNameHere! ^u^)
- Requests for slimes and food items must be put in OoC and have to be approved by me before they can be added in.
Character Form:
Name:
Beginner or Veteran?:
Appearance (Picture or Description):
What does your Rancher look for in a slime? (Underline what applies): Cuteness|Whatever rakes in more Newbucks|Common and low-maintenance|Rarity
What Slime Rancher food does your Rancher wish they could eat?:
Overall Personality (Preferably only a few sentences):
Other (Whatever you find necessary; Optional):
The Setting:
Travelers of the Far, Far Range have recently discovered a rainforest island paradise in the middle of the Slime Sea. Scientists have named this island Utopia Isle, also called the Rancher's Paradise due to the abundance of newly discovered slimes and food. They set up a second Ranch on the island for convenience, and ever since then, ranchers have been flocking to Utopia Isle via boat in search of the colorful Macaw Slimes, dangerous Piranha Slimes, adorable Monkey Slimes, and many more! Another group of eager beginners and curious veterans has recently arrived at the Rancher's Paradise, anxious to raise these new species. (And that's where we all come in! I'll also illustrate the island eventually.)
Indigenous Slimes and Food:
Pink Slimes, Phosphor Slimes, Pogofruit, Carrots, and Hen Hens are obviously here. Mint Mangos will appear on a few trees in the area.
Any food or slime ideas you have give me here! Just note that they have to be indigenous to rainforest, islands, or volcanoes.
Macaw Slime
Its favorite game is Hide and Speak.
Default Plort Value: 25
Diet: Fruit
Favorite Food: Mint Mango
Aggressive?: No
Slimeology: Macaw Slimes are an adorable, friendly species that fly from place to place in Utopia Isle. They spend a lot of their time searching for their favorite food, the Mint Mango, although they usually don't eat the fruit itself; they dig the seeds out using their sharp beaks and eat those instead. They enjoy imitating other slimes and Ranchers, following them around at the same pace that they slide around or walk.
Rancher Risks: Macaw Slimes will follow the Rancher around until they lose interest, making them both a blessing and a curse. It makes them much easier to capture, as you'll often see a conga line of them chirping behind you; however, it's best to avoid walking to places with lots of Largos until they leave you alone, or these cuties might cause a Tarr outbreak! An Air Net is also necessary in raising these slimes, as they can easily fly out of first-stage corrals.
Plortonomics: Macaw Plorts are of multiple bright colors, and thus they are commonly used in clothing dyes and paints. They are only blue, red, yellow, and white on the outside, but once cracked open, they reveal every color known to man! How so many colors can fit into one little Plort is still a mystery, but Slimeobiologists at 7Zee Corp are working on it. We think.
Piranha Slime
Om nom nom!
Default Plort Value: 30
Diet: Meat
Favorite Food: Briar Hen (until a new Hen Hen species is introduced here)
Aggressive?: Yes
Slimeology: Piranha Slimes are a very dangerous species due to their razor-sharp teeth, swimming along the banks of Utopia Isle and appearing rarely in lakes on the island. As a very 'hangry' species, they are quick to attack Ranchers and slimes that wander into their territory. They will sometimes even fly out of the water when they're starving and flop around on shore in search of Briar Hens, although they dry out and die on land very quickly.
Rancher Risks: Piranha Slimes are very aggressive and always hungry, so it's best to stay away from the banks of Utopia Isle; you may get your toesies bitten off if you don't! A bite from the Piranha Slime deals 10 damage to a Rancher. An Aquarium is necessary to raise these slimes (Aquarium is essentially a Corral full of water, Music Boxes are replaced with Calming Coral), as a Pond is too shallow for these water-breathers. They must also be fed every 2 in-game hours, as they start attacking and eating other Piranha Slimes in their Aquarium if you don't!
Plortonomics: The white extrusions that line the bottom of Piranha Plorts are razor-sharp, making them a key component in everything from box cutters to kitchen knives to even hatchets. After the sharp extrusions are plucked off, the edible Plort is passed over to chefs, deep-fried, and served in restaurants as 'Orange Roughy.'
Monkey Slime
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.
Default Plort Value: 20
Diet: Fruit, Veggies
Favorite Food: Crescent Banana
Aggressive?: No
Slimeology: Monkey Slimes are another friendly species on Utopia Isle, hanging down from trees by their tails and greeting passing Ranchers with an 'oo oo ah ah ah!' Besides that, they typically stay out of a Rancher's path, although the mean Monkey Slimes will pick up their Plorts in their tails, chuck them at slimes and Ranchers, and laugh. The little jerks.
Rancher Risks: Monkey Slimes have the tendency to fling their Plorts around, making them a dangerous species to have if you own a lot of Largos. To prevent their Plorts from winding up in another corral and causing a Tarr outbreak, simply buy an Air Net; their Plorts should bounce right off! ... Right? But, if nothing else, put them in a different area of the Ranch away from your Largos.
Plortonomics: It's unknown what Monkey Plorts are used for, although some people claim they could be put into candles due to their banana scent or eaten because of their banana flavor. Why people ate these Plorts, we honestly have no clue...
Crescent Banana
Their soft glow is quite a-peel-ing.
Type: Fruit
Favorite of: Monkey Slime
On the Ranch: Deposit a Crescent Banana into a garden's depositor and you'll grow a large Crescent Banana tree of your own. This tree will last for several harvests. These delicious fruits give off a faint yellow light, making them easily spotted in the dark night. Due to the craters that litter the peels of this food, they spoil much quicker, so they only last a few in-game hours after they're fully grown.
My Ranchers:
Name: Jess McFarland
Beginner or Veteran?: Conidered a Beginner, but has done enough research to know what a Veteran knows
Appearance (Picture or Description):
(Plus a pair of amber glasses that I keep forgetting to add whenever I draw myself)
What does your Rancher look for in a slime? (Underline what applies): Cuteness|Whatever rakes in more Newbucks|Common and low-maintenance|Rarity
What Slime Rancher food does your Rancher wish they could eat?: Cuberries, as she adores strawberries back on Earth
Overall Personality (Preferably only a few sentences): Jess typically tries her best to avoid conversations with Ranchers she doesn't know, but is always the one to start one with somebody she knows. She's a fan of a lot of nerdy things back on Earth and is regretting traveling to this planet, as she practically can't survive without internet. She is very mature for her age, and thus despises being around other people that are her age, as she believes they are 'trying to be edgy.'
Other (Whatever you find necessary; Optional): This character is based around me. :3 Also if you can guess where the spacesuit is from, you get brownie points

I'll make another character eventually :P
Additional Note(s):
- Plort Values will be the way they are on the first day of Slime Rancher (Pink Plort = 7, Phosphor Plort = 15) or as they are defined in the entries (Macaw Slime = 25, Piranha Slime = 30, Monkey Slime = 20). The values will fluctuate with every 3 posts I make, and will be put at the bottom of my post in parenthesis when they fluctuate. You may also ask for the Plort Values in OoC or your character can visit the Plort Market in IC (In Character), and I will give you the values.

Now that you've read through all that torture, copy that form, fill it in, and get to postin'! I'll start when at least 3 people submit at least 1 character.

Name: Hollia
Beginer or Veteran?: Beginer
Pink hair, flower crown, long hair, no glasses, peach skin, short pink dress, white tights.
Cuteness. Eats Cresent Banana. Sweet
Honey slimes are the best! They are kawaii as God.

Always discovering new things!
HoneyKueen17
Plort

Postby Sectanza » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:10 pm

(
HoneyKueen17 wrote:Name: Hollia
Beginer or Veteran?: Beginer
Pink hair, flower crown, long hair, no glasses, peach skin, short pink dress, white tights.
Cuteness. Eats Cresent Banana. Sweet

... *sigh* there are a lot of things wrong with this.
You're supposed to copy and paste the form provided in the first post. You spelled 'beginner' and 'crescent' wrong when the spelling was provided for you. I don't know what you mean by 'cuteness.' You didn't have to quote the first post; you just created unnecessary space doing so. 'Eats Crescent Banana' shouldn't be mashed together with your character's personality and appearance.
This obviously means you are denied. Please copy the form that was provided in the first post that you clearly read, fill it out, and try again.)
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:12 pm

(Lol I haven't been on for a while but BOOM IS BACK!)
Boom suddenly peeked his head out from behind the door, and accused Joseph of stealing George, although it was clear Joseph (I really wanna call him Jose) didn't take him. "Hey, you took George! PREPARE TO FEEL THE WRATH OF- Ooh, what's over here?" Boom was suddenly occupied by a random monkey slime swinging on a tree.
He's the biggest nerd there is, iiiiiiit's....

Mr. Moonjump!

Hehe. I used to be known as SlimeCrafter, but I grew out of that name...

I, uh... can't seem to change it. Oof.
SlimeCrafter
Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic