Slime Rancher: Adventures in Randomness

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Slime Rancher: Adventures in Randomness

Postby SlimeCrafter » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:38 pm

WELL HELLO OUT THERE! This little thing is a random little Slime Rancher fanfic. IF YOU WANT SERIOUSNESS, YOU’VE COME TO THE WRONG PLACE! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR THAT! Current Characters: Professor Herobrine: A white-eyed scientist from the land of minecraftia who met Doctor Brine in a strange turn of events; Luke Skywalker: If you know what Star Wars is, then you already know who he is, but in this story, he will most likely be very OOC (Out Of Character); and Doctor Brine: Part glaceon and part human, this insane scientist constantly creates crazy adventure after insane adventure.

Prof. Herobrine’s POV:

I was trying not to laugh at Doctor Brine’s pie, for he had somehow made it pie flavored. I picked it up and was about to cut myself a slice, when another pie exploded out of the top, covering me in pie crust. Then he decided to pull out a cheese flavored pineapple and somehow call his mom on it.
“HEllO, mOm! ThE SHifT kEY iS bROKen, sO SorRy AboUT the FUnky WoRdS!” he said, somehow managing to raise and lower his voice in the middle of talking. “OOH SPACESHIP!” he suddenly screeched like a fangirl, eating the pineapple and rushing toward a suddenly appearing space shuttle. I chased after him, warning him not to go inside, as that would possibly be bad, but he didn’t listen. Luke came over too, as it was his and he had just bought it. He waved the paper saying it was his around, before climbing into the shuttle after Doctor Brine.
“What the heck,” I sighed, and climbed in after them. Suddenly the ship took off, and flew through space at mach 200, smashing into the side of a planet. The force of the collision was so strong, the entire planet exploded (somehow not destroying the ship) and the ship slowed down to mach 45. Eventually, the ship landed (crashed violently) on another planet, slowly sinking into the oddly colored gooey ocean.
“LIFE BOATS! GET YOUR LIFE BOATS HERE! ONLY THREE CENTS!” Doctor Brine yelled, waving around a few tiny inflatable pellets. I grabbed one, payed the ‘fee’, and inflated it, jumping into the ocean. I landed neatly on the raft, and paddled (slowly) toward land.
Doctor Brine’s POV:
I was earning some extra cash money from the nice people in my house, when I had a sudden urge to jump out the window. I landed neatly on the ground, and walked over to the boy in my sandbox.
Prof. Herobrine’s POV:
I stared at Doctor Brine with my mouth wide open, because somehow he was walking on the odd liquid. Also, he had left Luke in the spaceship as it sank. Luke suddenly screamed like a girl, and pulled out his lightsaber. He used it to cut a piece of metal, which he then used as a raft after attaching one of the rocket’s boosters to it. Then he turned the booster on, which launched him into the side of the cliff edge. I sighed semi-dramatically and continued to paddle toward the seemingly uninhabited land.
So, what do you think? Should I continue this? I’ll stop if enough people want me to. If anyone wants an OC in this or a new area/slime/food, I’ll do it if I think it’s a good idea!
He's the biggest nerd there is, iiiiiiit's....

Mr. Moonjump!

Hehe. I used to be known as SlimeCrafter, but I grew out of that name...

I, uh... can't seem to change it. Oof.
SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic