The Banning Game

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: The Banning Game

Postby greentitan » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:31 pm

banned for mentioning me by name (but thanks)
User avatar
greentitan
Rancher
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:36 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Noggy05 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:51 pm

Banned for not using a capital 'B' or a full stop.
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

What do I write here?

Where I made my avatar
I'm ThatsNoSquirrel on Discord.
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: The Banning Game

Postby greentitan » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:28 am

banned foR BEing a puncTuation NaZi.....,.;;..,
User avatar
greentitan
Rancher
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:36 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby DarkCreature97 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:27 am

Banned for being just as green as the last reply's avatar.
I want more Slime Rancher tings fam.
User avatar
DarkCreature97
Keeper
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:48 pm
Location: The Digital World

Re: The Banning Game

Postby GlaciumFracture » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:20 am

DarkCreature97 wrote:Banned for being just as green as the last reply's avatar.

Banned because you broke the rad train.
We always need more crystal slimes. ALWAYS.
GlaciumFracture
Rancher
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:59 pm
Location: Indigo Quarry

Re: The Banning Game

Postby CrookHookGames » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:15 am

banned for not realizing that boom slimes are better than rad slimes
For every pioneer on every new frontier:
Be brave.
Be bold.
And stay wiggly
User avatar
CrookHookGames
Rancher
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:13 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Dragonslime » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:52 pm

Banned for not realizing that Tarrs are best slime
The rare but elusive dragon slime

255 limit sucks
I am multitude of things
Rancher
Explorer deluxe
Half time terrarian
Half time inventor
Full time toa hero
1/4 book writer
User avatar
Dragonslime
Rancher
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:55 am
Location: The outer reach

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Noggy05 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:09 pm

Banned for posting about existing slimes
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

What do I write here?

Where I made my avatar
I'm ThatsNoSquirrel on Discord.
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: The Banning Game

Postby DarkCreature97 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:32 pm

Banned.
I want more Slime Rancher tings fam.
User avatar
DarkCreature97
Keeper
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:48 pm
Location: The Digital World

Re: The Banning Game

Postby tyrantlemon55 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:41 pm

B҉a҉n҉n҉e҉d҉ f҉o҉r҉ n҉o҉t҉ s҉p҉e҉c҉i҉f҉y҉i҉n҉g҉ w҉h҉y҉.҉
aw frick
User avatar
tyrantlemon55
Rancher
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:46 pm
Location: In a five-cheese bucatini

Re: The Banning Game

Postby CrookHookGames » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:01 am

banned for typing in a way nobody can read
For every pioneer on every new frontier:
Be brave.
Be bold.
And stay wiggly
User avatar
CrookHookGames
Rancher
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:13 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby z0mbiesrock » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:54 am

Banned because I like Boom Rad Largos.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
User avatar
z0mbiesrock
Keeper
 
Posts: 376
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:30 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby GlaciumFracture » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:11 pm

banned because BANNED.
We always need more crystal slimes. ALWAYS.
GlaciumFracture
Rancher
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:59 pm
Location: Indigo Quarry

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Noggy05 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:31 pm

Banned for typing with capital lock on and not being creative.
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

What do I write here?

Where I made my avatar
I'm ThatsNoSquirrel on Discord.
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: The Banning Game

Postby CrookHookGames » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:24 pm

banned for capitalizing the first letter in your sentence even though you say capital is bad
For every pioneer on every new frontier:
Be brave.
Be bold.
And stay wiggly
User avatar
CrookHookGames
Rancher
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:13 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Noggy05 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:49 pm

Banned for not realising that I had another banning reason.
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

What do I write here?

Where I made my avatar
I'm ThatsNoSquirrel on Discord.
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: The Banning Game

Postby CrookHookGames » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:42 pm

Banned for not saying your banning reason
For every pioneer on every new frontier:
Be brave.
Be bold.
And stay wiggly
User avatar
CrookHookGames
Rancher
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:13 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:21 am

Banned for using rainbow text under your message.
Quantum tangles are the hardest slimes to ranch.

But who can say no to that cute little face?
User avatar
QuantumTangle23
Rancher
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:31 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby DarkCreature97 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:57 am

bnnd fr usng prfct grmr.
I want more Slime Rancher tings fam.
User avatar
DarkCreature97
Keeper
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:48 pm
Location: The Digital World

Re: The Banning Game

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:09 am

Banned for banning me.
Quantum tangles are the hardest slimes to ranch.

But who can say no to that cute little face?
User avatar
QuantumTangle23
Rancher
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:31 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:39 pm

Banned for your ignorance of his obvious and very much purposeful errors of spelling and instead deciding upon using an uninteresting and generic ban reason.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.
User avatar
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox
 
Posts: 1406
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:12 am
Location: England is my city

Re: The Banning Game

Postby Slimegirl1234567890 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:21 pm

banned for long sentence
DeviantArt
Slime Requests


My discord server: https://discord.gg/u2QM9q5

I love rainbows! No, I am not gay, but I fully support and am part of the LGBTQ+ community. Don't judge bro.
User avatar
Slimegirl1234567890
Rancher
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:06 am
Location: The Moss Blanket

Re: The Banning Game

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:29 pm

Banned for a very short sentence.
Quantum tangles are the hardest slimes to ranch.

But who can say no to that cute little face?
User avatar
QuantumTangle23
Rancher
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:31 am

Re: The Banning Game

Postby DarkCreature97 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:17 am

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:Banned for your ignorance of his obvious and very much purposeful errors of spelling and instead deciding upon using an uninteresting and generic ban reason.

Banned for being English.
#EnglandIsMyCity!
I want more Slime Rancher tings fam.
User avatar
DarkCreature97
Keeper
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:48 pm
Location: The Digital World

Re: The Banning Game

Postby GlaciumFracture » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:52 am

DarkCreature97 wrote:
TheGreciansHousehold wrote:Banned for your ignorance of his obvious and very much purposeful errors of spelling and instead deciding upon using an uninteresting and generic ban reason.

Banned for being English.
#EnglandIsMyCity!

banned for the location you are in also being in england, therefore leading to hipocrasy from banning someone over living in england, and thus deserving the ban for banning someone over something you yourself could be banned for.
We always need more crystal slimes. ALWAYS.
GlaciumFracture
Rancher
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:59 pm
Location: Indigo Quarry

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests