Plort Transport

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Plort Transport

Postby Mopins » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:47 pm

OK so after playing for more than half a day (almost non-stop, I love the game and might have a problem). I amassed a pretty big amount of slimes, largos and their favorite food. So naturally my Collectors and Silos fill up really quickly. And sometimes I feel like the only thing I do is run around emptying everything I got into the market because saving plorts just becomes really really tedious over time.
I would love to have the ability to immediately fill and empty my slots. It should only work on the ranch and its expansions to not make it to easy to gather stuff, I think. It would even be enough if it only worked with collectors, silos, the market, and maybe feeders.

Thanks for reading this mess of a Suggestions :)

BTW: Great game! I am really loving it! And I love the new Scareslime models; big improvement!
Mopins
Plort

Re: Plort Transport

Postby Wonda » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:51 pm

Welcome to the forums! Everyone states that shooting and moving have to be faster, and I agree with you. Maybe an upgrade that while interacting with Dispensers, items will be moved instantly?
Three in a row, tic tac tarr!
Wonda
Rancher

Postby Mopins » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:02 pm

Wonda wrote:Maybe an upgrade that while interacting with Dispensers, items will be moved instantly?

Yes that was exactly what I meant. It could be either bound on the burst button or something else to shoot it in a bulk or an automatic option (maybe after an upgrade) when interacting with everything that can dispense or hold something (Silos, Feeders, Market, Collectors).

I don't mind to not have this in other instances, by the way. I think collecting food, slimes and everything else from the ground should not be sped up.
Mopins
Plort

Postby Heather » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:30 pm

Welcome to our community, and thanks for sharing your feedback with us :)
Heather
Admin

Postby zolton35 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:46 am

What could be done i'd love to see is to buy little bots that would empty the plorts from the collectors directly to the market. This could be added to the plot as an upgrade and like the auto feeder and plort collector would happen randomly picking up the plorts and depositing them for you. This would solve the problem of spending so much time collecting plorts. It would also give us another use for our cash. Both would then give us more free time to do other things in the game like hunting down gold slimes. Just a thought.
zolton35
Plort

Postby CashMoney » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:53 am

Maybe an option to switch between different types of shooting modes? Like a hose mode that fires the selected item in a steady stream.
Introducing... The Shiba Slime!

You: "Don't you think that's enough honey-boom largos?"
Me: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
CashMoney
Rancher

Postby kinghingle » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:09 am

I like the different shoot modes. Another way may be to have like a 'charge' function when u hold the shoot button down in close proxy to a storage/plort hole, dumping the whole inventory slot in one go
kinghingle
Plort

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic