Don't get me started.

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Don't get me started.

Postby OreRancher » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:28 pm

So, I was sitting in my chair being a lonely little slime rancher. So I just wanted to talk to people. I thought of playing this game so rules and stuff below.

Rules :
-When you post, you have to go on an angry rant of the topic above you, and post a random topic after your rant.
-Yep.

I'll start.

Topic : Tripping On Curbs
Slimes are bob-uh-ly
So wiggly and slimey goop.
I want to hug them.
OreRancher
Rancher

Re: Don't get me started.

Postby Wonda » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:03 pm

Tripping on Curbs

Oh my god...

I am a person who enjoys walking to and from places, and curbs will get on my bad side. I stand to the side of the road, and I see a guy coming. In my mind, I think, "Take a sidestep to be safe." I take that sidestep, and fall over due to the curb that stopped my foot. Then the curb looks back at me, all smug that the events took place. The world will be better if we had smoothing clip textures on sharp edges.

Not even that. If we'd smooth out all the sharp edges, there will be less injuries. All pain would be caused by your own incompetence instead of the ground saying, "You there, have a bad time." Commercials about disinfectant will become irrelevant, as no children will be tripping over curbs and scraping their knees. Plus, sewer drainers will be placed in the center of the road, leading to roads being built concave, leading to me not getting splashed by cars on rainy days, due to water piling up at the side of the road.

The only issue is that no one can play that game where you try to walk on the curb as if it was a stone tightrope, and the grass and road were your pits of death.

Topic: Inconsistent Pens
Three in a row, tic tac tarr!
Wonda
Rancher

Postby OreRancher » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:47 pm

Wonda wrote:
Tripping on Curbs

Topic: Inconsistent Pens

Please god no. FREAKIN WHEN I TRY TO SIGN SOMETHING WITH THOSE DAMN PENS I WILL BReAK THEM IN HALF LIGHT THEM WITH A LIGHTER AND LICK IT! So I'm getting my dad to sign something with a pen that's inconsistent. The pen... looks at me... with those evil eyes... with that smug smile... and says "Have fun not going on that field trip ;3"

Topic : When your keyboard glitches and you can't click the same key twice in a row.
Slimes are bob-uh-ly
So wiggly and slimey goop.
I want to hug them.
OreRancher
Rancher

Postby hypehypehypeahhah » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:21 pm

Oh god, i hate it SO MUCH when it hapens, it becomes a complete anoyance and prevents me from using corect gramar, so i lok like a complete idiot.

Topic: When you are washing the dishes and you touch an unknown substance.
Check my steam!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/noturbuisness/

I am a shrinking violet that uses memes and jokes to express his feelings because i'm too shy to do it myself
hypehypehypeahhah
Keeper

Postby ziulyx » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:42 pm

EW OMG IF THAT HAPPENED IT WOULD BE LIKE EW EW EW EW EW EW EW <INSERT RANDOME FILLER TEXT> Then I would wash my hands quickly.

Topic: when u think about an idea for slime rancher and get stuck.
ACAB
ziulyx
Rancher

Postby TheMightyHoneySlime » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:42 pm

DON'T GET ME STARTED THATS THE WORST LIKE OMG I JUST THOUGT OF THE BEST SLIME THEN ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP ITS GONE Topic:Flying Potatoes
I drew this icon
can you see this?
TheMightyHoneySlime
Rancher

Location: Somewhere in the Far, Far, Range, I'm not sure where

Postby ziulyx » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:49 pm

lolz
ACAB
ziulyx
Rancher

Postby Gamer3566 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:55 pm

Oh my god I hate flying potatoes! I would just be minding my own business having a great lunch when all of the sudden a flying potato comes at me and I'm just like, " I DONT NEED ANYMORE CARBOHYDRATES, I'm ALREADY EATING FRENCH FRIES!

Topic: When the cookie breaks when you dip it in the milk.
I could really go for a peanutplort jelly sandwich!

Avatar made by SpeedXaaa, sorry forgot to change this... :D
Gamer3566
Rancher

Postby Sectanza » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:28 pm

OOOOH WHY MUST COOKIES DO THIS? My hands are cold enough trying to completely submerge you in the milk ya darn cookie, and now you've broken off and ye expect me to reach my hand into the cup and pull you out?! ... I mean I'll do it anyways because you're delicious, but NOT COOL, COOKIE! Somebody even made a funny and relatable Vine about you breaking into their milk! That means you need to stahp it!

Topic: When you're just randomly sad for no reason.
Sorry if I ever come off a little rude. I'm a bit of a tsundere.
Twitter|Tumblr|DeviantART
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby FishFruit14 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:59 pm

I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE IT WHEN I GET SAD OUT OF NOWHERE, LIKE, ONE SECOND I'M RANTING ON INTERNET FORUMS, and, and, the next, I dunno why, I'm just so, so sad all of a sudden... I didn't get sad for any reason, I just am... I just can't handle it...

When all your vowels get replaced by 0s
Sectanza made my amazing spider slime avatar!!! Thanks, Sectanza!!!
FishFruit14
Rancher

Postby Gamer3566 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:50 am

0 h0t0 wh0n th0s h0pp0ns! 0v0ry 0n0 wh0 d00s th0s l00ks l0k0 th0y d0nt kn0w 0ny gr0mm0r 0nd 0'm j0st l0k0 y00 l00k st0p0d. J0ST ST0P W0TH 0LL 0F TH0 Z0R0S 0ND TYP0 N0RM0LLY 0TS N0T TH0T H0RD P00PL0.
(I wasn't sure if you meant zero's for every vowel or for just every o.)

Topic: When your trying to draw something but you can never get a part it to look right.
I could really go for a peanutplort jelly sandwich!

Avatar made by SpeedXaaa, sorry forgot to change this... :D
Gamer3566
Rancher

Postby kittyourock14 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:08 pm

I was drawing fan art of Markiplier and his beautiful slimes, when I got to his hair. We all know he has many different hair colours..

PINK?

BLUE?

RED?

How many different hair colours can one dude have!?!?! I got to his hair, and I couldn't decide how to draw his style right! The colour was one thing.. but when it comes to his flippy style, IT IS NOT AN EASY TASK! If guys could just have one generic hair colour, one EASY TO DRAW STYLE, the artist world would be a much more peaceful place.

Topic: Auto play feature on Youtube
Why isn't there a Harry Potter slime? </3
kittyourock14
Rancher

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic