Well, this has been a bittersweet return.

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Well, this has been a bittersweet return.

Postby Noggy05 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:41 am

It's been too long.
I've finally returned, but there's no telling for how long.
It's nice to see so many new faces, but also sad to see that many of my old friends and fellow posters no longer seem to be frequenting this site.

It also seems as though the site itself isn't receiving as much activity as it once did. This is to be expected, of course, everything dies eventually.

This site and the people on it raised me. Ever since my first post in late 2017, the Forums have had a special place in my heart
In fact, I've never felt more integrated into a community.
I've looked up to people here, some may have looked up to me. I've welcomed many. I've said goodbye to a few. I've made posts. Some even got popular. This site is probably the only thing I qualify as a veteran for.
The most important thing is that I had fun, I suppose.

Well, you're not here to listen to some geezer become all wistful about what once was. As always, my inbox is open to anyone and everyone.

Thank you for three amazing years,
Noggy05
It's been a blast.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Re: Well, this has been a bittersweet return.

Postby TrollArtistry » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:31 am

I just returned myself- my old username was ArtsyTroll and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get back into it, go figure. Even contacting the board didn't work- they just closed the ticket with no help whatsoever.

Still, I plain on being active here at least and have plans on start streaming this wonderful game come 2021 and make a lot of fanart of it because if no one else is going to come forward and bring the fandom back to life then I shall.
TrollArtistry
Plort

Postby RadSlime3000 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:50 pm

good to see another one of the older members, pal
welcome back, even if the time is brief
I AM A:
Terrarian
Rad Slime
Night Wing
Minecrafter
Anomaly
Aether Dragon
Glitch

My current feats:

Highest Point in Mochi's Manor

I am freinds with a Hunter slime named "Meowster*.

hOI!
RadSlime3000
Rancher

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:09 pm

The game had run its course, considering the last roadmap update was like 10 months ago, so it's not surprising that a lot of people have left
Even I am no longer interested in this
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:18 pm

Hey, welcome back.

I realise I never really said goodbye. It's been years since I've posted here, tho I do hop on every few months out of curiosity or nostalgia. I've changed a lot since I lost interest in this forum, but it still shaped a moment in my life and was really important to me. This game and community really are something special, and they especially were to me at a time when I was really struggling. It's sad to see so many old faces gone and so little activity compared to the good old days, but everything has its time and I'm still glad I could be a part of it.

Sometimes, I've considered coming back, but the version of me attached to this account is far enuff from my current self that I don't really feel comfortable using a name that isn't really mine anymore. I don't know if I ever will return, but if I did, it wouldn't be as TheGreciansHousehold. I'd much rather leave this account as a fossil of an older time.

To all the people who chatted, created, played, and obsessed over incredibly creative art with me 2016-18, I'm truly grateful, and I wish you all the best. Even if these forums really are dying, they and you will still always have a place in my heart.

Zak <3

PS - if anyone wants to contact me for whatever reason, here's my Steam, and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com. I'll add that to my signature too. I'll also be checking back here for a little while, so you can also send me PMs or replies here while I'm active.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:25 pm

Woah, it's been a really long time, huh. Okay, I'm sorry if I'm basically necroing an old post here, but man, this is really nostalgic. I probably can't really say anything that hasn't already been said, but seriously, this game and place is amazing. I'm not really into it as much as I was three years ago, but oh boy this was a trip down memory lane. The game isn't really getting as many updates as it has before, and I've pretty much milked every single drop of content to be had from this game. I haven't even been on the forum in a long while, but it's been really awesome here.

That being said, I shall hold a wake.
Rest in peace to the Slime Lab Log, rest in peace to like 99% of the forum games, rest in peace to the slime ideas that never really took flight, rest in peace to the countless RPGs that took place here, rest in peace to a lot of the forum activity, rest in peace to pretty much anything I haven't thought of yet. Been a very epic three years, and I hope newer players can still have as much fun as I had playing the game. Goodbye, see ya, peace out.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic