What games do you guys play?

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: What games do you guys play?

Postby Heather » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:33 pm

Hugger wrote:I didn't know Banished had expansion packs. I will definitely check those out.

I mean I call them expansion packs, I suppose they're really mods... but wow does CC triple the gameplay if not more. You can download it on the Steam Workshop, here's the CC site :)
Heather
Admin

Postby graysonater377 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:07 pm

Well... Ever since i got slime rancher i've been playing it nonstop so, i don't really play any other games. I used to play Rocket League though
Huge thanks to SpeedXaaa for making my Avatar!
V 0.3.0 IS OUT!!!!! YAAAAAAY!!!! (4/13/2016)
graysonater377
Rancher

Postby Zolah » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:19 am

I play alot of games so i play then a little in waves, in wait for updates, expansions, or just the correct people to play with ^^

Currently I have a mix of Civ5 , Xcom, Slime rancher, and prison architect :3
Zolah
Chickadoo

Postby TyFoo » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:45 pm

Slime Rancher, TF2, Super Mario Maker, The Witness, Fallout 4...

I'm also an active fan of Earthbound/Mother and Undertale, even though I'm not playing them right now.
As hot as the absolute zero
TyFoo
Chickadoo

Postby graysonater377 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:11 am

couldn't edit my post and i have gotten some games recently so here are the games i play, Starbound, Prison architect, Slime Rancher (Just to sell plorts until v 0.3.0 come's out), Farcry 4, Fallout 4, Just cause 3, and used to play nom nom galaxy.
Last edited by graysonater377 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Huge thanks to SpeedXaaa for making my Avatar!
V 0.3.0 IS OUT!!!!! YAAAAAAY!!!! (4/13/2016)
graysonater377
Rancher

Postby Sectanza » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:35 pm

Pokemon. Lots and lots of Pokemon, including the TCGO. XD I played through both runs of Undertale (well, almost completed Genocide, I was quick to give up when I reached Sans), a bit of Slime Rancher (of course), and a little bit of messing around in Yandere Simulator. The rest is just browser games like the Papa's -ria games. :P
Sorry if I ever come off a little rude. I'm a bit of a tsundere.
Twitter|Tumblr|DeviantART
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby Gamer3566 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:56 pm

Have you tried Stardew Valley

Sectanza wrote:Pokemon. Lots and lots of Pokemon, including the TCGO. XD I played through both runs of Undertale (well, almost completed Genocide, I was quick to give up when I reached Sans), a bit of Slime Rancher (of course), and a little bit of messing around in Yandere Simulator. The rest is just browser games like the Papa's -ria games. :P

The sans battle is pretty hard, it took me like three days to complete it. XD
I could really go for a peanutplort jelly sandwich!

Avatar made by SpeedXaaa, sorry forgot to change this... :D
Gamer3566
Rancher

Postby NeferNightbug » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:39 am

Let's see...

I'm half-decent at bullet hells thanks to my hours in Epic Battle Fantasy 3.4: Bullet Heaven and EBF 4.4: Bullet Heaven 2.
I've downloaded Danmakufu so I can make my own bullet hell.
I play on the official Touhou server for Minecraft, and am currently lamenting the loss of my prized danmaku weaponry.
I'm okay at Terraria, although I have this nasty habit of face-tanking attacks that generally spells my downfall.
In Starbound I live a solitary life. My first character, Halley Starstorm, has a kickass plasma gun.
I've played EBF 1 to its near conclusion and played the rest of the series all the way through.
I've played a pre-owned Platinum and Pearl, played my own copies of HeartGold, SoulSilver, White, X, and Omega Ruby, as well as starting a new file on a pre-owned Explorers of Darkness.
I've played Rouge Legacy, but never been quite good at it... Same goes for Dwarf Fortress.
I used to play Balland Battles, but then it kinda broke down.
I love Smash Bros enough to incorporate them into my fanfiction.
And I'm perfectly more than willing to shove Guild Wars, Kingdom Hearts, and Touhou into my Homestuck/EBF/Minecraft/(Twitch Plays) Pokémon fanfiction with little bits of LEGO Star Wars, Undertale, Crystal Story, Starwish RPG Shooter, Dwarf Fortress, HALO, Iji, and Hina's Fluffy Dream thrown in. (although mainly it's just Guild Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Touhou and Homestuck that I've been writing.)
NeferNightbug
Rancher

Postby Heather » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:49 am

Gamer3566 wrote:Have you tried Stardew Valley

Somebody just got me into this about a week ago, what a game!
Anyone who has ever liked Harvest Moon is assured of having a great time with this one.
Heather
Admin

Previous

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic