The Moonstone Horizon, Lunar Slimes and more!

Share your original Slimepedia entries

The Moonstone Horizon, Lunar Slimes and more!

Postby Halocaster » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:00 am

THE MOONSTONE HORIZON

SLIMEPEDIA ENTRY:
The moonstone horizon is located on the top part of the Far, Far Range. The sun doesn't rise nor set in this place, which makes this place cold. This zone is the home of several dangerous slimes, including the infamous lunar slimes. Slimes from other places cannot survive in this environment, because it is cold in this zone. The formation of the land is caused by a cosmic event.

This place has the lowest gravity on the Far, Far Range. Anything will partially float. While this may seem like a strategic advantage for ranchers, it is actually dangerous to stay long in this place, because eventually, you may feel dizzy because of the gravity.

But, this place holds the greatest secret so far in the land of the Far, Far Range.

Lunar Slimes
"This slime happily dances at nighttime"
Diet: Fruits
Favorite Food: Moonlight Cherry

Slimeology:
This cute slimes appeared long time ago when a disastrous cosmic event happened in the Far, Far Range. They can fly, make things and slimes float, and create lunar chunks. If they are happy, it will happily sing a song and play with other slimes.

Rancher Risks:
These slimes are one of the most difficult slimes to manage. If a lunar slime is agitated, it can suck things within it's radius and make things fly out of nowhere. It can also agitate other slimes.

Plortonomics:
Their plorts is extremely useful when it comes to space science. A lunar plort serum can make a human fly for an hour, but it has side effects. The lunar plorts also holds a large amount of energy!

Moonlight Cherries
"...nom nom nom..."
About:
These little fruits can make a slime float for a few seconds. This fruit is favored by Lunar Slimes, which makes them more stronger.

(sorry for some grammar mistakes)
(more content coming soon!)
Heya! I'm Halocaster, and I love Slime Rancher.
Halocaster
Plort

Re: The Moonstone Horizon, Lunar Slimes and more!

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:49 am

Pretty cool ideas!!!

Also welcome to the forums!
I like Slime Rancher... just that what did you expect

Avatar done by anapntes (thanks for that :D)
SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:02 am

Nice ideas!
Welcome to the forums!
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby ThatLittleArtist » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:52 pm

The ideas are cool, but I just think that their descriptions lack a bit of info.

Other than that, the design itself is really cool. Also looking foward for an art of it (even if it is made in Paint lmao)
A kid with a thousand stories unheard.

I created my last account (memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=17170) a long time ago, and I couldn't change a lot of things about my profile. So I migrated to a new one!
ThatLittleArtist
Plort

Return to Slime Design