#2 SLIMEPEDIA ENTRY: MUSHROOM SLIME

Share your original Slimepedia entries

#2 SLIMEPEDIA ENTRY: MUSHROOM SLIME

Postby Phantom268 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:26 pm

This is my second slimepedia entry, feel free to say think by commenting, I would love it if someone comes up with a design for this cute guy. :)

Mushroom Slime

Diet: Dirt

Favorite Food: None

Favorite Toy: Dirty Mushroom

Slimeology: These slimes need a special corral (like a pond for a puddle slime) that will have a machine in it where you deposit any type of food and the machine will decompose it and turn it into soil which the Mushroom Slimes will eat and create plorts (there special ‘corral’ is called a Decomposer).

Rancher Risks: They create a putrid gas that turns nearby largos, feral. To avoid this you have to keep them isolated from largos or you will have to buy a costy upgrade that prevents the gas from escaping the Decomposer.

Plortonomics: Their plorts are famous around the galaxy as their plorts can make a substance that can triple the time taken for plants to grow, this is so because their plorts are rich in a decomposed matter that help the plants grow. In the Lab you can create a upgrade for your gardens allowing you to, of course, triple the time taken for fruits and veggies to grow (maybe…). They can also be transformed into a very delicious mushroom soup.

Location: These slimes can be found in the feral Hunter Slime area in the Moss Blanket.

Extra Details: They have a little mushroom on their head and is cute as heck. UwU (has the shape of the Puddle Slime but of course with the little mushroom on its head)
I was born in Valentine's day for some reason...♥
(NOT a girl ʸ(ᴖ́◡⚈)♡)
(I guess Saint Valentine gave me that gift :D)

Saint Valentine (the guy who made Valentine's day) wrote:>:(
User avatar
Phantom268
Rancher
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:59 am
Location: A PLANET CALLED TERRAN

Re: #2 SLIMEPEDIA ENTRY: MUSHROOM SLIME

Postby Phantom268 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:28 pm

Whadya think?
I was born in Valentine's day for some reason...♥
(NOT a girl ʸ(ᴖ́◡⚈)♡)
(I guess Saint Valentine gave me that gift :D)

Saint Valentine (the guy who made Valentine's day) wrote:>:(
User avatar
Phantom268
Rancher
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:59 am
Location: A PLANET CALLED TERRAN

Re: #2 SLIMEPEDIA ENTRY: MUSHROOM SLIME

Postby Lionmeow » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:40 pm

I won't lie, this part of Plortonomics is kinda confusing.
Phantom268 wrote:Plortonomics: Their plorts are famous around the galaxy as their plorts can make a substance that can triple the time taken for plants to grow, this is so because their plorts are rich in a decomposed matter that help the plants grow.

This part is confusing, as you say it triples the time it takes to grow meaning 3 times as long. It would be less confusing if you said "It takes a third of the time necessary to grow plants" or "it takes three times shorter the amount of time to grow plants."

Other than that, it's a pretty good slime. I'll be working on some art for the slime soon.
If you think I am a tabby slime,
You are wrong.
I was eaten by one.
Tabby Slime wrote: Nya! *bounce* *bounce*

I can't get out of here...

Although, if I take out enough newbucks, I can fill this Tabby and turn it to a Lucky.
User avatar
Lionmeow
Keeper
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 pm
Location: Inside of a tabby slime.

Re: #2 SLIMEPEDIA ENTRY: MUSHROOM SLIME

Postby AbaddonAnt » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:57 am

Lionmeow wrote:I won't lie, this part of Plortonomics is kinda confusing.
Phantom268 wrote:Plortonomics: Their plorts are famous around the galaxy as their plorts can make a substance that can triple the time taken for plants to grow, this is so because their plorts are rich in a decomposed matter that help the plants grow.

This part is confusing, as you say it triples the time it takes to grow meaning 3 times as long. It would be less confusing if you said "It takes a third of the time necessary to grow plants" or "it takes three times shorter the amount of time to grow plants."

Other than that, it's a pretty good slime. I'll be working on some art for the slime soon.


Yeah it confused me as well. I think wording like-
"Plants grow at triple their normal rate, due to the rich decomposed matter found within the plorts."
Would make it less confusing.
P R O C R A S T I N A T I O N
User avatar
AbaddonAnt
Rancher
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:49 am
Location: Under a log


Return to Slime Design

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests