The Moonlight Slime!

Share your original Slimepedia entries

The Moonlight Slime!

Postby MovingSlimes111 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:46 am

Slimepedia Reads:

Shine Through The Night, You Look So Bright!

Diet:
Meat
Favourite:
Cosmic Hen

Slimeology:
Moonlight Slimes Were Formed Along Time Ago. They Are Believed To Be Mysteriously Created By A Vast, Chalky Piece Of Space Debris Hit Just Behind Where Your Ranch House Is Now! It Destroyed A Colossal Section Of Dried Land That Came Straight From The Slimy Sea Floor.

The Slime Sea Produced Radiation For 10,000 Years Before Finally Creating The Mysterious Moonlight Slime Which Is Prone To Light. They Suddenly Began An Outbreak In Early Glass Desert They Also Only Spawn In The Glass Desert Because Of That Incident.

Rancher Risks:
Moonlight Slimes Aren't That Dangerous, Tho They Do To Your Slimes If They Haven't Been Fed For A While. Because Of The Distinctive Face Of Hungry Slimes, Moonlight Slimes Try Their Best To Attack Unfed Slimes.

Plortomatics:
Moonlight Plorts Serve A Purpose For Making A Great Breakfast in The Morning. They Taste Like A Honey Plort Mixed With A Few ML Of Mint Mango Juice. They Average Around 50 - 150 Newbucks.
Attachments
Moonlight Slime.png
Moonlight Slime.png (162.43 KiB) Viewed 2843 times
MovingSlimes111
Chickadoo

Re: The Moonlight Slime!

Postby Phantom268 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:13 pm

For this slime, I would recommend something that looks very round and glows and it's eyes are pure white, that's my idea.
I was born in Valentine's day for some reason...♥
(NOT a girl ʸ(ᴖ́◡⚈)♡)
(I guess Saint Valentine gave me that gift :D)

Saint Valentine (the guy who made Valentine's day) wrote:>:(
Phantom268
Rancher

Return to Slime Design