Cooking With Slimes Update.

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Cooking With Slimes Update.

Postby TheLevens » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:53 am

I think just like the Mochi Miles update, introduce a new island that produces spikes that resemble food items.

This island will have many “ingredient” slimes that spawn in the wild. You farm them with your special “Food Storage Vac” so that they only stay on the island, no bringing them home. In the Ranch space on that island will contain a Kitchen like appearance. So these kitchen like structures will act as a storage and a “Mixer” machine. So you take your ingredients and you basically use the mixer and combine slimes together to make other unique slimes. “Example: if you mix a flour slime with a water slime, you’ll get a dough slime.” From there, you combine those with others and eventually you’ll end up with a pie or cake or cookies, spaghetti, pizza or whatever slime.

This update could also utilize crop production to mix with the slimes.

This update could also utilize gadget creation to create the kitchen aids that you’ll need to mix your slimes.

I think this would be a fun update to have so long as the slime creation tree is big enough to support a lot of different end slime products.
Xbox1: The Levens
Watch me on Mixer if I’m on.
Day 300+
Z:28
+2,300,000U in the Bank
TheLevens
Rancher

Re: Cooking With Slimes Update.

Postby EmeraldPlay » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:38 am

Seems like a lot of work, unless these slimes would not be able to become largos.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Re: Cooking With Slimes Update.

Postby TheLevens » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:13 pm

EmeraldPlay wrote:Seems like a lot of work, unless these slimes would not be able to become largos.

Essentially if they do become Largos, they become a new slime. But the combination process would take place in a machine that processes the ingredient slimes.

The end result of making these delicious slimes is kinda in the air at this point. You could keep them or they could be sold or something? Maybe you have to make these food slimes to satisfy the Queen/King of the slimes?

Idk, but it’s a fun idea to play with.
Xbox1: The Levens
Watch me on Mixer if I’m on.
Day 300+
Z:28
+2,300,000U in the Bank
TheLevens
Rancher

Return to Slime Design