A Gift For RandomTangle! :D

Share your original Slimepedia entries

A Gift For RandomTangle! :D

Postby MisfortuneRising » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:26 pm

By request of RandomTangle, I have created a moveset for Ogden Ortiz in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Enjoy! :D

After Mochi saves Beatrix from being nearly pummeled by a Tarr, Beatrix, Mochi, and Samus start up the ramp to leave the Glass Desert. Before they can get to the portal, they’re cornered by a gang of Tarrs. Beatrix and Mochi have run out of water in their vacpacks, and have no way to defend themselves. Any of Samus’ attacks are just absorbed by the Tarr. Right when it seems like they’re about to be eaten, a Saber Hunter Largo attacks the Tarrs and makes quick work of them, chucking them aside with it’s enormous jaws. When the dust settles, Beatrix, Mochi, and Samus see Ogden Ortiz standing there with his vacpack. He then rests it on his right shoulder.

Ogden Stirs the Pot!

Ogden’s Moveset: Ogden Ortiz is a heavyweight fighter, falling into the weight category of the likes of Ganondorf and Bowser. He isn’t a super heavyweight like Ridley and King K. Rool though.

Neutral Attacks: Ogden’s neutral attacks involve general punches and jabs.

Up + B: Ogden uses a Saber Boom Largo as his recovery. This attack can also deal medium damage and medium knockback to opponents.

Down + B: Ogden will divebomb opponents and crush them with an elbow. This attack deals high damage and minimal knockback, as well as triggering a dramatic slow motion effect on opponents with high enough damage.

Side + B: Ogden will tuck and roll like a ball and barrel at his opponents. This attack also will trigger a dramatic slow motion effect if an opponent’s overall damage is high enough.

Dash Attack: Ogden will charge forward and shoulder ram opponents who are in his way.

Up Smash: Ogden will do a flip and kick an opponent, dealing high damage and high knockback. This attack will also trigger a dramatic slow motion effect when an opponent has high enough overall damage.

Down Smash: Ogden will headbutt opponents, dealing high damage and putting them in a pitfall.

Side Smash: Ogden will bludgeon opponents with either a giant piece of Gilded Ginger, or an explosive Kookadoba Fruit. This attack will also trigger a dramatic slow motion effect when the overall damage of an opponent is high enough.

Up Throw: Ogden will grab an opponent, backflip and throw them behind him.

Side Throw: Ogden will pick up an opponent, hoist them over his head, and then slam them into the ground.

Up Tilt: Ogden will repeatedly slap an opponent, dealing minimal damage.

Down Tilt: Ogden will throw a Saber plort at opponents.

Side Tilt: Ogden will chuck Spicy Tofu at opponents.

Counter: Ogden has a counter. Unlike Beatrix and Mochi, Ogden can use his heavy duty vacpack as a counter, using it like a battering ram when an opponent tries to attack him. His counter deals medium damage and high knockback.

Final Smash: Ogden’s final smash will have him putting his opponents into a Kookadoba Cracker. His opponents will also be trapped in a ball of sticks, mud, and slime. When the Kookadoba Cracker finishes, it will K.O. opponents when their overall damage is high enough.

Taunt 1: Ogden will have sparkles in his eyes from some of his dialogue bubbles in Slime Rancher.

Taunt 2: Ogden will produce a Kookadoba Fruit from his pocket and toss it into the air, catch it, and then pocket it again.

Taunt 3: Ogden will hoist a Saber Rock Largo over his head and feed it a Heart Beet.

Alternate Colors & Costumes: Ogden has 5 alternate colors and 2 costumes. Alternate color 1 is Ogden’s outfit colors are reversed. His jacket is dark blue, and his overalls and gloves are cactus green. Alternate color 2 is Ogden’s jacket is pink, and his overalls and gloves are purple. Alternate color 3 is Ogden’s jacket is black, and his overalls and gloves are white. Alternate color 4 is Ogden’s jacket is red and his overalls and gloves are orange. Alternate color 5 is Ogden’s jacket is yellow and his overalls and gloves are brown. Costume 1 is Ogden rocks the look of a CEO. He wears a 3 piece suit with a rose boutonnière on the left side of his chest. He also has an eye patch. Costume 2 is Ogden wears a king outfit. He wears an emerald green cloak with a slime’s face on the back of it, a crown with the icon of a gold tier Slime Rancher achievement on the top, and he also wears fancy black pants and shoes. He also has a few jeweled rings on some of his fingers, as well as a gold necklace and some gold bracelets, he also wears a monocle.

There you have it my friend! I couldn’t make his final smash be gilded ginger related. I wanted to incorporate Kookadoba Fruit, Gilded Ginger, and the Kookadoba Cracker. This was the only way I could think of to include all three. I hope you like it! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Re: A Gift For RandomTangle! :D

Postby Randomtangle » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:04 am

Amazing, Just Amazing.
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:15 am

Randomtangle wrote:Amazing, Just Amazing.

Thank you! I’m glad you like it! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Randomtangle » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:10 pm

Really. can I send this to my friends? Both the main topic and the this?
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby MisfortuneRising » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:35 pm

Randomtangle wrote:Really. can I send this to my friends? Both the main topic and the this?

Of course! Just be sure to credit me as the creator. :)
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Randomtangle » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:34 am

Okay then!
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby MisfortuneRising » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:30 am

Randomtangle wrote:Okay then!

:D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Randomtangle » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:28 am

Thank you again!
My friend has suggestions.
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:29 pm

Randomtangle wrote:Thank you again!
My friend has suggestions.

Can your friend share them with me on this thread? I’d love to hear them! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Randomtangle » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:33 am

Okay, here they are:
the extractors should explode after 10 seconds, because 20 seconds is a really long time
also, mochi should have a different appearance, like they should both appear when they save samus
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby MisfortuneRising » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:06 am

Randomtangle wrote:Okay, here they are:
the extractors should explode after 10 seconds, because 20 seconds is a really long time
also, mochi should have a different appearance, like they should both appear when they save samus

Beatrix and Mochi do appear together. Mochi saves Beatrix from getting mauled by a Tarr. And you’re right. The extractor should explode after 10 seconds. Not 20 seconds.
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Randomtangle » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:22 pm

Not from me, from my friend.
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby MisfortuneRising » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:05 am

Randomtangle wrote:Not from me, from my friend.

That suggestion was from your friend? Oh. Didn’t know. Sorry.
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Return to Slime Design