Random Slimepedia Entries

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Random Slimepedia Entries

Postby Lionmeow » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:48 am

These were all just copied from google docs.

Blobfish Slime
The ugliest slime in the world, at least that’s
what it thinks

Slimeology

Evolved to not be the prettiest slime in the world. These slimes only think about how bad they look. After trying to become largos to get rid of their extremely ugly face, they just retain their faces, sometimes getting more ugly

Rancher Risks

These slimes will always run away from other slimes, to make sure they don’t notice that they are ugly. They will be more attracted to other slimes plorts to cure their ugliness.

Plortonomics

The plorts of Blobfish Slimes are often used on Earth as beauty products. These plorts can turn into nice makeup when crushed and mixed with water. Blobfish Slimes are always disgusted when their plorts are used like this, and yet use it themselves.

Fish Slime
Lured out of the water using a tasty snack.
It comes without a blobfish slime face. Thank goodness!

Slimeology

These slimes are very common in the Slime Sea. They are the equivalent to the pink slimes, but in the Slime Sea. Some even say that the fish slime evolved from the pink slime, or at least is the fish slime’s cousin.

Rancher Risks

Fish slimes are harmless by themselves. However, if too many slimes crowd around the Fish Slime, it will start a school of slimes. Watch out! This slime will enroll all of your slimes in school. Wait, is that actually bad?

Plortonomics

Fish slime plorts are a great source of freshwater back on Earth. At least 2% of Earth’s freshwater is this water. Unfortunately, nobody knows this fact back on Earth.

Tiny Slime
This slime really is more tiny than you think!
Don't trust it.

Slimeology

This slime is so tiny. It can replicate other slimes, but it will keep its size. Largos are regular slime size, and Gordos are regular largo size. Watch out for this slime! They might come when you least expect!

Rancher Risks

These slimes have the ability to blend in with the native slimes. If you vac up one of these curious slimes, they might leave when least expected. If you put the slime in a corral, you might have some unwanted largos, or worse.

Plortonomics

These slime’s plorts are used in top secret inventions around the world. It’s said that these slime’s plorts could lead to the invention of a shrink ray. Nobody knows for certain.

Washed Up Slime
From what we can tell, this is a random slime
that is covered in slime sand.

Slimeology

These slimes are completely covered in sand! There’s no telling what this slime is, but it can be just a pile of rocks. If you fire a blob of water onto this thing, you could get anything.

Rancher Risks

You have to wash these slimes off with water, but beware! These slimes can also be tarr in disguise, as well as a pogofruit or something.

Plortonomics

The washed up slime plorts can be used for making camouflage. This allows you to sneak up on feral slimes, tarr, and regular slimes as well as hen hens and other things of the sort.

Snobby slime
This is the most annoying slime ever! It will
constantly run into you and throw cash at you.
That's actually pretty goo

Slimeology

These slimes originated from the rich part of the slime sea. They are very picky eaters, but their plorts are worth tons. They are distant cousins of the gold slimes, but are more common. Largos of this slime do not produce Snobby plorts.

Rancher Risks

While these slimes aren’t entirely dangerous, they can eat up tons of food if you want to try and get a plort. Slimes who are less rich are often attracted to the plorts however, and leaving them nearby could cause largos, or worse.

Plortonomics

The Snobby slime’s plorts are often mistaken for diamonds on Earth. While they use it for 100% diamond jewelry, it isn’t. Most ranchers call it the fool’s diamond.

Bomb Slime
After finding the boom slime’s boom,
they found the bomb slime’s bo---

Slimeology

The bomb slime is often considered the boom slime’s distant cousin. However, this has been proved incorrect. They are actually more related to Mosaic Slimes.

Rancher Risks

This slime’s risks are obvious. Bomb slimes have Mosaic Slime’s glints inside of it. This causes this slime to be highly combustible. Unfortunately, a rare genetic defect causes their plorts to combust when they are too far away from the slime.

Plortonomics

On Earth, many fireworks are produced with the Bomb Slime’s plorts for the sole purpose of having a fun time. Unfortunately, they haven’t been proven to be exactly safe.

Junk Slime
Just a pile of slime trash…
or is it!?

Slimeology

The Junk Slime is often considered a hunk of trash. This often means various slimes dump half eaten trash on it, making it slowly grow. This is considered a bad move by the slimes, but they do it anyway.

Rancher Risks

Regularly, slimes run away from this one, as it smells horrible. However, slimes will make it grow by sneaking up behind it and putting trash on it. This may cause unwanted gordos on the ranch.

Plortonomics

While Junk Plorts are considerably low in value on the ranch, they actually have a high value on Earth. On Earth, they are used to make trash compactors run faster, and acts as a strange form of oil.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Re: Random Slimepedia Entries

Postby orempswenel » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:18 pm

nice idea. inb4 emerald.
orempswenel
Rancher

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:32 pm

yes

Those ideas are neat, though I think it would be better if Fish Slimes lived in freshwater lakes, as the Slime Sea is not supposed to be explorable. Also, puddle plorts are already used for freshwater on Earth and hunter plorts for camouflage (invisibility).
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby orempswenel » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:36 pm

hi
orempswenel
Rancher

Postby Lionmeow » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:47 pm

EmeraldPlay wrote: Also, puddle plorts are already used for freshwater on Earth

I didn't write all of these (my friend wrote some)

EmeraldPlay wrote: and hunter plorts for camouflage (invisibility).

whoops.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby Randomtangle » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:29 pm

I heard RANDOM!

JUST A RANDOM TANGLE SLIME HERE!
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle