The Spooky Halloween Slimes

Share your original Slimepedia entries

The Spooky Halloween Slimes

Postby Burningskull » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:17 am

So I posted this idea in General Discussion but I noticed this forum and decided to go more in depth with the idea. Please note these aren't really Horror slimes but are more cute and go with the magical feel of Halloween. (Think Casper instead of Nightmare on Elm Street)

#1 PumpKing Slime
Diet: Veggie
Favorite Food: Cotton Candy Corn
Description: Looking like adorable giant rolling pumpkins of earth, these slimes are happiest just rolling around bumping into one another. It's unsure if they are asserting dominance if they just can't see where they are going when they are rolling. Their plorts are used in agriculture to make plants grow to stupendous sizes. It's also said that vegetables that are grown with PumpKing plorts tend to have a more sweet taste. Especially PumpKings fed with their favorite food Cotton Candy Corn, which is some how a veggie even tho it tastes like pure sugar.

#2 Frank 'n Slime
Diet: Meat
Favorite Food: Fiery Hen
Description: The Frank 'n Slime is a unique slime that has a greenish round body with a darker square top, and two little appendages on the sides. They also randomly generate an electrical current that can be dangerous should a rancher come into contact with it. When aggravated or scared the current can even extend from the slime making them more dangerous. Even more mysterious is the fact that they are terrified of fire. If placed in a corral next to an incinerator or fire slime they generate their electrical current even further before shortly bursting into a slime puddle shooting the electricity in all directions. This would make their favorite food the Fiery Hen ironic if the Hen was actually on fire, but it's only called so for it's hot, cinnamon like flavor. Their plorts are used to power generators of every size, and can have a life span of several months or even years.

#3 Spooktacular Slime
Diet: None
Favorite Food: None
Description: The Spooktacular Slime is unique in that it is so far the only slime discovered that hovers above the ground never touching it. It resembles a spirit in campfire stories yet always seems to have a rather happy expression. Spooktaculars, or Spookies as some call them, can not really be ranched at they tend to float through the corral walls. However it has been noted that when placed on a ranch they tend not to leave the area they have been placed it. They do not like a crowd however if there are more than 6 or so in one area ranchers have reported the older ones leaving to find a more solitary pasture. It has also so far been impossible to create largos from them. While they don't appear to eat anything to they will produce plorts every so often. The plorts are able to be used in all things anti-grav on Earth, and when mixed into a very tasty drink gives people a limited ability to levitate. People love these drinks as it's said to do wonders for keeping your feet from hurting during a hard days work.

#4 Slimepire
Diet: Meat and Slimes
Description: Similar to Tarr slimes the Slimepire will seek out other slimes for food. However instead of turning them into Tarr or feasting on them completely, they instead leave behind Spooktacular slimes in their wake. Slimepires are jet black with red eyes and grins that hid two sharp teeth like protrusions, and a cape like appendage on their back. They are not harmful to ranchers and produce no plorts. Thankfully they only come out at night and tend to stay away from brightly lit ranches and homes. One rancher has reported seeing one at dawn turn into a small bat like slime and flying off, but those are just rumors... we hope. (Slimes actually fade out once dawn comes as if teleporting back to where they came from.)
Burningskull
Chickadoo

Re: The Spooky Halloween Slimes

Postby EmeraldPlay » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:43 am

Nice ideas, though dervish plorts are already used to power generators, and tangle plorts in agriculture.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Re: The Spooky Halloween Slimes

Postby Burningskull » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:31 am

EmeraldPlay wrote:Nice ideas, though dervish plorts are already used to power generators, and tangle plorts in agriculture.

Haha. Oops. Been a while since I read the Slimepedia.
Burningskull
Chickadoo

Return to Slime Design