Wood Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Wood Slime

Postby ThatDude » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:52 pm

Slime Name: Wood Slime

Difference: If there is a Tarr,tries to escape.

Rarity: Normal

Plort: Wooden,brown,has one or two branchs sticking out of it. In The Plort Market normal price is starting from 30.

Joke:Don't cut the branch you are sitting on !

Diet: Meat,Fruit

Favorite Food:Mint Mango

Slimeology: It has been told that in the Far,Far Range after a lot of trees fell down these guys had to move to ground. They are a little more intelligent than other slimes and run away from danger. Some even say they are the most intelligent. They have told that these slimes are cursed and it is safe to kill it. But when they tried to they escaped and escaped unlike other slimes. The only one that could kill it, (insert name here) told people how hard it is to kill them.But as a professional scientist I can say there is nothing like that.

Risks: Can accidently stab you with their branches

Plortonomics: Plorts of the Wood Slime smells like charcoal and tastes like logs.These plorts are really durable and slimes do not want to eat it like other plorts as much because of its branchs sticking out of it. They think it can harm them but it can't. It is tested by throwing a Wood Plort to a human and a slime.

Ranch Stuff: There are just a few risks about the Wood Slime. It can stab you and because slimes don't really want to eat the Wood Plorts they can only eat it when they are really hungry,making it slow for a whole corral to be Wood Largos.
ThatDude
Chickadoo

Re: Wood Slime

Postby lunatictrenton » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:58 pm

sounds like a pretty cool idea :D
lunatictrenton
Rancher

Postby Heather » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:29 pm

lunatictrenton wrote:sounds like a pretty cool idea :D

I agree... thanks for sharing it with us! :)
Heather
Admin

Postby moca25 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:42 pm

ThatDude wrote:Slime Name: Wood Slime

Plort: Wooden,brown,has one or two branches sticking out of it. In The Plort Market normal price is starting from 30.

Slimeology: It has been told that in the Far,Far Range after a lot of trees fell down these guys had to move to ground. They are a little more intelligent than other slimes and run away from danger. Some even say they are the most intelligent. They have told that these slimes are cursed and it is safe to kill it. But when they tried to they escaped and escaped unlike other slimes. The only one that could kill it, (insert name here) told people how hard it is to kill them.But as a professional scientist I can say there is nothing like that.

Risks: Can 'accidentally' stab you with their branches

Plortonomics: Plorts of the Wood Slime smells like charcoal and tastes like logs.These plorts are really durable and slimes do not want to eat it like other plorts as much because of its branches sticking out of it. They think it can harm them but it can't. It is tested by throwing a Wood Plort to a human and a slime.

Ranch Stuff: There are just a few risks about the Wood Slime. It can stab you and because slimes don't really want to eat the Wood Plorts they can only eat it when they are really hungry,making it slow for a whole corral to be Wood Largos.

You have been visited by grammar police.
Make Milk Slimes Not Clock Slimes
moca25
Chickadoo

Postby Yukionnal » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:44 pm

Kewl slime brah.
ThatDude wrote:Slime Name: Wood Slime

Plort: Wooden,brown,has one or two branchs sticking out of it. In The Plort Market normal price is starting from 30.

Risks: Can accidently stab you with their branches

Plortonomics: Plorts of the Wood Slime smells like charcoal and tastes like logs.These plorts are really durable and slimes do not want to eat it like other plorts as much because of its branchs sticking out of it. They think it can harm them but it can't. It is tested by throwing a Wood Plort to a human and a slime.

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198185740806
Yukionnal
Rancher

Postby Onyxdragon » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:08 am

Jeez those things sound tough to handle
I’m a cryptid that appears here every 100 years.

Started on this forum in high school, now in my last year of college.
Onyxdragon
Rancher

Postby CookieSlime » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:40 am

It doesn't make sense that other slimes wouldn't eat their plorts, as they eat rock plorts.
CookieSlime
Plort

Return to Slime Design