The Ancient Ranch

Share your original Slimepedia entries

The Ancient Ranch

Postby Lionmeow » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:39 pm

Here's an interesting idea. Although these ideas won't end up being in the game, it's still cool to think about.

After doing research, you have figured out a way to repair Hobson's teleporter. It allows you to travel back in time. With many days on the ranch, and while using many resources, you repair it.

- The Void: After entering the teleporter, you end up here. After this, the game's atmosphere slowly changes to a horror atmosphere. You need to find a teleporter in each room. After ten rooms, you will go to the next area. The way you can find teleporters in the darkness is to follow the '? Slimes', and not to go where they don't. If you do go where they don't, you will be sent to the previous room. Oh did I say that each room randomly generates each time you enter it?

- The '?' Slime: A slime that only appears in The Void. They eat Void Fluid (so creative!), and make strange plorts. The only way to capture them is to construct a Void Vacuum. When a ? Slime wanders close to it, it snatches it up. It then dispenses it wherever you put your other Void Vacuum. However they only stay in the ranch if you place them into the Void Chamber.

- Void Chamber: A ranch expansion. The Void Chamber is where you contain ? Slimes. When you put a Void Vacuum into the Void Chamber, the ? Slimes can actually live. On a different setting, the Void Vacuum can suck up Void Fluid, and deposit it into the Void Chamber. That's how they are fed.

- The Ancient Ranch: After the tenth teleporter, the message that plays when you first play the game is displayed, but messed up and glitched. The music is too. The music then changes to the music in the wilds. There you can find some of the giant slimes, and pure saber slimes.

I shall continue this in the replies.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Re: The Ancient Ranch

Postby Lionmeow » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:40 pm

This was originally on the 'Creative' section. I realized I posted to the wrong place so its here and I deleted off Creative.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby JasontheBasin » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:10 pm

Is it just me, or have there been a ton of horror ideas recently?

This one is really interesting though. And im a small fan of these horror ideas. Every cutesy-lovable game has it's dark side.

I'm looking at you, "Can your pet?"
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:54 pm

JasontheBasin wrote:Is it just me, or have there been a ton of horror ideas recently?

This one is really interesting though. And im a small fan of these horror ideas. Every cutesy-lovable game has it's dark side.

It feels like lately, there's been a horror feeling in the air
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby jarethverens » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:06 pm

Lionmeow wrote:
JasontheBasin wrote:Is it just me, or have there been a ton of horror ideas recently?

Halloween?
jarethverens
Rancher

Postby JasontheBasin » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:14 pm

jarethverens wrote:
Lionmeow wrote:

Halloween?

And it's only the start of September; not even near October 31st
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:41 pm

And here's the void slime
Attachments
iconSlimeVoid.png
iconSlimeVoid.png (88.49 KiB) Viewed 5704 times
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby Randomtangle » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:03 am

What about the ancient tarr? Just look it up. My first post.
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby Lionmeow » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:26 pm

Randomtangle wrote:What about the ancient tarr? Just look it up. My first post.

The ancient tarr would be a tarr found in the ancient zone. It would eat plorts that aren't it's own as food. you would throw the ancient tarr's plorts at an incinerator that has been upgraded with a new upgrade called the smelting rod, an upgrade that would refine plorts and other things into pure ____ plorts (the blank would be filled in with the original plort's name), which if fed to an ancient tarr, turn theancient tarr[/b] into the slime of that type. If you throw the ancient tarr's plorts at the smelting rod, they would make a pure plort that looks clear and is named the pure plort. If you feed the [b]ancient tarr a pure plort, the ancient tarr will turn into a pure slime. Pure slimes would be clear and be the ancestors of all modern slimes. Pure slimes would eat elder hens. A pure slime's plort, the pure plort, would sell for a lot of newbucks, but would not be largo-able.

I guess they can be found in the void. Oh yeah, by the way, Void Slimes eat Pure Slimes (just because...), and turn them into Ancient Tarr.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Return to Slime Design