Far Far Range Expansions (Extended Zones) Part 1

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Far Far Range Expansions (Extended Zones) Part 1

Postby jarethverens » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:31 pm

These are ideas for smaller areas from zones and slightly smaller zones! Maybe even huge Zones as well! :D

The Hexium Mineshaft:
A huge mineshaft underground in the Indigo Quarry, the Hexium Mineshaft can be entered by an entrance beside a cave to the Crystal Slimes Area, the entrance blocked off by loads of Rocks that'll have to by vac'ed off to gain access. Inside this mineshaft are loads of corridors held by wooden pillars to prevent the ground above from collapsing, deep within the mineshaft is a very dangerous zone that was abandoned due to what it contains...

(Zone) The Radium Caves
Deep within the Hexium Mineshaft is a system of caves with more dangerous variants of Hexium Formations, Radium Formations, green versions of Hexium and are radioactive.

[ORIGIN ZONES]
The Honey Coasts:
Believed to have been formed from a failed experiment involving scaling items (Probably a lump of Honey), this island was eventually formed by slimes that habited it and then became with the island, causing the slimes to become part of it's material, creating what's known... as the Honey Slime.

Mt Slimuvia:
Believed to be the previous name for the island near the Indigo Quarry, at one stage this volcano erupted with immense pressure causing loads of ash to fall and covering slimes in lava, causing some to fuse with it and become boom slimes, and also causing some Boom Slimes to crystalise into Crystal Slimes.

Test Facility no.3:
A Testing Area apparently made by previous people, unknown if created by Victor, this was used to test cloning, at some stage, a cloning experiment went wrong when a Tabby hair was left in the same container as a Slime and created a half-Tabby-half-Slime instead of a Pink Slime Clone...

That's all I could think for now...
jarethverens
Rancher

Re: Far Far Range Expansions (Extended Zones) Part 1

Postby cosmiczacat » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:50 am

Amazing idea!
Website I use to plan my ranch:
https://baatochan.github.io/SlimeRancherPlanner/

PFP Chart:
http://pre06.deviantart.net/d700/th/pre ... adx3hv.png

Proud Creator of the Abyssal Plains Area
cosmiczacat
Chickadoo

Far Far Range Expansions (Extended Zones) Part 2

Postby jarethverens » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:01 am

The Outskirts:
A huge area with flat zones and mountains surrounding the Far Far Range, (with the Wilds in Part of it) believed to be the edges of a crater of a huge meteorite, this can usually be seen at the horizon if you simply look towards the Slime Sea, it's been very little explored due to its massive size surrounding the Far Far Range, but people are certain there are secrets there that haven't been discovered yet...

The Laboratory:
On a edge beside the Ruins entrance, there's a door that can only be opened by 4 hidden buttons in the Ancient Ruins... once opened... it reveals a teleporter to a laboratory in the Outskirts (This is how you get to there) in the Laboratory is mainly custom lore, (Including Test Facility no.3).
jarethverens
Rancher

Postby jarethverens » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:02 am

cosmiczacat wrote:Amazing idea!
Thanks! I'm thinking of these since I believe the Secret in the Roadmap might be a Custom World Creator. :D
jarethverens
Rancher

Postby cosmiczacat » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:58 am

jarethverens wrote:
Thanks! I'm thinking of these since I believe the Secret in the Roadmap might be a Custom World Creator. :D

And why do you think that? Also if it's true, I would not recommend building behind the Lab, by Ring Island, behind the Grotto (looking at it from the ranch house perspective), behind Ash Isle and next to the Moss Blanket.

PFP Chart:

cosmiczacat
Chickadoo

Why I believe the Secret is a Custom World Creator.

Postby jarethverens » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:14 am

cosmiczacat wrote:
jarethverens wrote:

And why do you think that? Also if it's true, I would not recommend building behind the Lab, by Ring Island, behind the Grotto (looking at it from the ranch house perspective), behind Ash Isle and next to the Moss Blanket.

Well, Monomipark never gave any hint of an official Custom World Creator, unlike Multiplayer.
And I'm assuming it would be a thing that they never talk about.
(Not even respond to comments asking for one, or maybe I'm just unlucky)

Monomipark never made any update that involved custom terrain, the Secret in the Roadmap says it's virtually different from anything before. (And that they never done anything involving the Steam Workshop)

I believe it'd make sense for it to not be Multiplayer, since it would have the game be finished quicker, while with a Custom World Creator, a whole new era could be created, even if people finished Adventure/Casual Mode, they can still let their imagination pour out!

I don't believe it's a Virtual Reality addon since I don't think Monomipark would usually keep console addons too much of a secret so I'm assuming that would be the same for VR.
jarethverens
Rancher

Re: Why I believe the Secret is a Custom World Creator.

Postby cosmiczacat » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:17 am

jarethverens wrote:
cosmiczacat wrote:
jarethverens wrote:

Well, Monomipark never gave any hint of an official Custom World Creator, unlike Multiplayer.
And I'm assuming it would be a thing that they never talk about.
(Not even respond to comments asking for one, or maybe I'm just unlucky)

Monomipark never made any update that involved custom terrain, the Secret in the Roadmap says it's virtually different from anything before. (And that they never done anything involving the Steam Workshop)

I believe it'd make sense for it to not be Multiplayer, since it would have the game be finished quicker, while with a Custom World Creator, a whole new era could be created, even if people finished Adventure/Casual Mode, they can still let their imagination pour out!

I don't believe it's a Virtual Reality addon since I don't think Monomipark would usually keep console addons too much of a secret so I'm assuming that would be the same for VR.

Makes a lot of sense! I really hope it is a world builder. That would be AWESOME!

PFP Chart:

cosmiczacat
Chickadoo

Postby jarethverens » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:18 am

cosmiczacat wrote:
jarethverens wrote:

Well I don't really like to think that the Entire planet is just one massive Slime Ocean, since with Earth, we have loads of land, and I feel like there should at least be visable land in the distance, and not just that we're on like one of the only areas of land in the planet. :/
jarethverens
Rancher

Postby cosmiczacat » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:20 am

jarethverens wrote:
cosmiczacat wrote:
jarethverens wrote:

Well I don't really like to think that the Entire planet is just one massive Slime Ocean, since with Earth, we have loads of land, and I feel like there should at least be visable land in the distance, and not just that we're on like one of the only areas of land in the planet. :/

I get this. The reason I say no to those places, is because I have confirmed that those locations contain Nimble Valley, Mochi's Manor, Ogden's Retreat, the Wilds and the Vaults. You can literally see the Wilds from the Moss Blanket.

PFP Chart:

cosmiczacat
Chickadoo

Postby jarethverens » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:25 am

cosmiczacat wrote:
jarethverens wrote:
cosmiczacat wrote:
jarethverens wrote:

I get this. The reason I say no to those places, is because I have confirmed that those locations contain Nimble Valley, Mochi's Manor, Ogden's Retreat, the Wilds and the Vaults. You can literally see the Wilds from the Moss Blanket.

Well If that's the case, hopefully if it's a Custom World Creator, there will also be an option to have a variable to control which can be seen, like how the Glass Desert and Sand Sea are above the Ancient Ruins but you can't see them unless you go through the teleporter to the Glass Desert.
jarethverens
Rancher

Postby cosmiczacat » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:27 am

:O Now I FINALLY know where the Glass Desert is really located! THANK YOU! I can continue my investigation!

PFP Chart:

cosmiczacat
Chickadoo

Return to Slime Design