Funny pvp

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Funny pvp

Postby rorya01 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:31 pm

In slime rancher the game is very calm with a nice jolly tone to it. But pvp is........the exact same tone
I'll explain how it would work by two game modes
1 what's the ammo?
1 Slimes! Rock slimes Crystal slimes and new tweaked slimes. Rad slimes now charge battery's and radiation meter goes up faster and deals more damage. Boom slimes explode on impact and respawn randomly.
2 battery's?
2 yes battery's. Battery's are used for a mode I call slime power. Your goal is to charge battery's and put them into various things to get gold plorts and bank them to earn points. Be weary! Other teams can knock you out and steal your plorts! Rad slimes charge battery's so remember to corral them on your base!
3 what's the other mode?
3 control. Control is very different from slime power. Your goal is to catch slimes and place them into a corral back at your base. This mode would have the map layout this way. One team on one side of the "custom" glass desert on team on the other. Both teams bases are a small version of beatrix's ranch. A use for tool is selling plorts to buy slimes or even slime gadgets.
4 who do you play as?
4 72ee slime vac bots. Lore: 72ee needed funding before beatrix gave a couple billion new bucks to them for shaders. So they made a show on the far far range. It was a hit. Soon with all the noise some people even left the far far range.
5 any new slimes?
5 two. Flag slime that increases the holders energy for 30 seconds and assassin slime. The assassin slime is a buyable slime that seeks out other players on the opposite team and attacks them.
Slimepedia: assassin slime
I will bite you and your roostros.
Plortonomics: the assassin plort unlike any others appear to be a form of leather for clothes. But mainly assassin's clothes.
Favorite food: none
Slimeology: not much is known about these curious and dangerous slimes except they really like hay bales
Slimepedia: flag slime
He really likes to collect flags.
Plortonomics: none
Favorite food: none
Slimeology: much like the assassin slime we don't know much about them. We do know however flag slimes are just hunter slimes with flags on them. That is adorable
Welp that's all I got
P.S wall of text has awoken
rorya01
Chickadoo

Re: Funny pvp

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:47 pm

Yeah, this wouldn't fit in the game.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Well

Postby rorya01 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:08 pm

Well I know I does not fit but its just my idea
P.S hey Emerald plays
rorya01
Chickadoo

Postby jarethverens » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:00 am

EmeraldPlay wrote:Yeah, this wouldn't fit in the game.

Yeah, I agree. :/
jarethverens
Rancher

Postby Frontiermon » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:12 pm

A pvp mode in slime rancher would be nice, but how would it be? A race to get newbucks? Who can find 10 treasure pods the quickest? Both players turn into slimes and have a 1v1 faceoff admiring the cuteness of the slimes until one of the slime falls into a moat of water surounding a small arena?

There's many ways pvp could work, but before that, we'd have to get a multiplayer mode,and that's gonna take quite a while to make
I'm still waiting for the BOb update.

helloCHIckens hallOO. chikkEN. OKs?
Frontiermon
Chickadoo

Location: I'm honestly not sure. There's no landmarks on my planet that could clue you in :/

Postby Randomtangle » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:54 am

rorya01 wrote:We do know however flag slimes are just hunter slimes with flags on them.

Adorable

Just

Adorable
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby Randompuddle » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:46 am

Randomtangle wrote:
rorya01 wrote:We do know however flag slimes are just hunter slimes with flags on them.

Adorable

Just

Adorable

I have returned
Back in the saddle, we're back to splashin
Randompuddle
Rancher

Postby JasontheBasin » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:08 pm

Maybe minigames?

Slime sumo? Eating contest? bOBs and robbers? (Clearly a parody of cops and robbers)
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Return to Slime Design