Beatrix & Mochi In Smash Bros. Ultimate! :D

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Beatrix & Mochi In Smash Bros. Ultimate! :D

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:36 am

Ever since Smash Bros. Ultimate was announced, I’ve been toying with an idea about Beatrix and Mochi getting a slot in the roster for the game. Of course, since Slime Rancher isn’t on the Nintendo Switch, and since Monomi Park and Nintendo are in no way, shape, or form partnered or connected, Beatrix being in Smash Bros. is pretty much an impossibility. I mean, maybe after Slime Rancher comes out on PS4 they’ll put it on the Switch, and Beatrix and Mochi can be DLC characters? I don’t know. Wishful thinking. Am I right?

The storyline picks up after Samus, Mega Man, and Mario (presumably) defeat Ridley.
==========================================================================================
After dealing with Ridley and defeating him, Samus is cruising through space in her ship. She’s cruising through space, when suddenly an asteroid strikes her ship and sends it hurtling down to a nearby planet: The Far, Far Range. She crash lands in the Glass Desert to the left of the main ramp if you’re going down. It’s nighttime, and none of the oases have been revived yet. The desert is pretty much barren, with the exception of a few Dervish Slimes whirling about. After exiting the ship, Samus is obviously unsure of where she is. Suddenly, a firestorm starts. Since she doesn’t know the layout of the land and none of the oases are active yet, Samus has no idea where to hide from the firestorm. She frantically looks for a spot to protect herself, and right before she’s about to be hit by one of the giant flaming rocks, a shot of water blasts away the rock, saving Samus from being hit. She then looks up at the top of the main ramp, and standing there with her hand on her hip and the other hand holding her vacpack is none other than Beatrix LeBeau.

Introduction Text Reads: Beatrix Slimes the Competition!

Beatrix’s introduction onto a stage: She warps in through a teleporter from Slime Rancher!

Shortly after Beatrix saves Samus, Mega Man, and Mario from being crushed, a Tarr slime jumps out and nearly pummels Beatrix. At the last second, the Tarr slime is blasted by a shot of water and explodes into a burst of rainbow particles, and Beatrix’s best friend Mochi Miles appears, holding her Miles Tech Vacpack.

Introducing Text Reads: Mochi Makes a Shocking Debut!

Just like Beatrix, Mochi’s introduction onto a stage is her warping in through a teleporter from Slime Rancher!

Beatrix’s Moveset: A lot of Beatrix’s moves will be related to other characters. Please keep in mind that these are just my ideas and that the odds of ANY of this becoming a reality is pretty much impossible.

Side + A: When this attack is executed, Beatrix will produce 1 of 3 treasure pods. Tiers 1, 2, or 3. The lid would open and an explosion would go off. Depending on which treasure pod you get, the explosion, knockback, and damage will vary in size. A green/tier 1 treasure pod will cause a small explosion, minimal knockback, and minimal damage. A blue/tier 2 treasure pod will cause a medium sized explosion, increased knockback, and medium damage. A black/tier 3 treasure pod will cause a large explosion, high knockback, and high damage.

Jump + Side + A: When used, Beatrix will fire out a random slime from her vacpack. Depending on which slime you get, it will have different effects. Firing out a Rock Slime or a Crystal Slime will cause varied damage to opponents. Firing out a Fire Slime will burn opponents. (Y’all get the idea at this point :P)

Down + A: Beatrix will quickly place a spring pad beneath her feet and spring herself into the air. She will skull bash any opponents who are in her way on the way up.

Jump + Down + A: When used, Beatrix will randomly place beneath her feet 1 of 3 of the extractors from Slime Rancher. These extractors would be at their highest tier, which is tier 4. So Titan Drill, Abyssal Pump, and Royal Apiary. The extractors will randomly fire out a resource obtainable from each zone. Royal jelly, slime fossils, deep brine, etc. These objects would do minimal damage but would be pretty fast paced and frustrating to deal with. Only 1 extractor can be placed at a time, and all extractors will explode after 20 seconds.

Up + A: When used, Beatrix will let down her hair, shape it into a fist, and sock any opponents with it who are above her.

Jump + Up + A: This attack will have Beatrix quickly boost into the air with her jetpack and bash any opponents who are in her way.

Up Aerial: When used, Beatrix will jump into the air and perform an axe kick.

Down Aerial: This aerial will have Beatrix hurling towards the ground with a Boom Slime beneath her feet. This aerial will also deal medium damage to any opponents caught in her path. However, the explosion from the Boom Slime will slightly damage Beatrix, which will shortly leave her open to attacks.

Side Aerial: When used, Beatrix will activate her pulse wave, which will propel her in the direction she’s facing, and push away any opponents that are caught in the pulse wave.

Neutral Attacks: At random, when repeatedly pressing the A button, Beatrix will either uppercut an opponent with her elbow, headbutt them, perform kicks, punches, or jab them with her vacpack.

Dash Attack: Beatrix’s dash attack is simply her running with her dash boots.

Ledge Grab: Beatrix’s ledge grab is very simple. She just grabs onto the ledge with her hand.

Grab: Beatrix will grab opponents by sucking them into her vacpack stream. She will hold them in place and repeatedly headbutt them.

Pummel: While an opponent is trapped in her vacpack stream, Beatrix will pummel them by slamming them onto the ground while they’re trapped in her vacpack stream and send them flying a short distance.

Edge Attack: Beatrix will perform a cartwheel after climbing back up onto the stage and damage any opponents that get in her way.

Smash Attacks:

Up Smash: Beatrix will uppercut her opponents with a giant newbuck coin.

Down Smash: Beatrix will clobber her opponents on the top of their heads with a slime crate. Using this attack will cause a random item to come out of the crate (An item will only appear if the attack makes contact with an opponent).

Side Smash: Beatrix will sucker punch opponents at close range with a random slime lamp.

Side Special (Left/Right + B): Beatrix will barrel through her opponents with her jetpack by flying straight at them.

Tilts:

Up Tilt (Up + A): Beatrix lightly tosses up either a Crystal Slime or a Rock Slime. The Rock Slime causes minimal damage, while the Crystal Slime causes medium damage as well as minimal burn damage.

Down Tilt (Down + A): Beatrix will place her opponents in a pitfall by placing a Slimeball Hoop on top of them.

Side Tilt (Side+ A): Beatrix will bash an opponent with a random slime plort.

Recovery (Up + B): A Phospher Slime will carry Beatrix high into the air in order to get her back onto the stage.

Taunts: Beatrix has 3 taunts, all executed by pressing the L button and pushing the joystick in the desired direction.

Up Taunt: Beatrix will produce a newbuck coin and twirl it on her finger with a smug look on her face.

Down Taunt: Beatrix will place down a med station and act like she’s healing herself (Of course, it won’t actually heal her).

Side Taunt: Beatrix will produce and hug a Pink Slime with a cheery expression on her face.

Final Smash: For her potential final smash, Beatrix will send forth a wave of feral slimes and Tarrs. Any opponents caught in this wave will be mercilessly pummeled until they are KO’D off-screen (Obviously, if her opponents’ overall damage are high enough).

Beatrix’s Victory: Beatrix does a little twirl and is then hoisted up by the Party Gordo, and she then gives the peace sign.

New Items: There are a couple new items from Slime Rancher to use.

Hydro Turrets: Hydro Turrets can appear, and they will randomly spawn as a single or double hydro turret when a fighter throws them onto the ground. Hydro turrets don’t do any damage, which means they’ll only push you back. Single hydro turrets push you back a little bit, while double hydro turrets push you back a bit farther.

Gordo Snares: Gordo Snares can appear. When a fighter uses a gordo snare, a random food item from Slime Rancher will spawn on it when it’s thrown down. After a couple seconds, the gordo that favors the food used will appear. A Gordo Slime acts as an obstacle on the stage. It can also act as an edge guard if the gordo snare is thrown down at the edge of the stage. Since slimes are slippery, round, and round headed, opponents can’t grab onto the edge of a Gordo slime. Gordo slimes will despawn after 20 seconds. The Boom Gordo is unique. After despawning, all Gordo slimes will explode as they do in Slime Rancher. This means that the Boom Gordo will cause a large explosion when it bursts, heavily damaging anyone close enough to it, as well as sending you and other fighters flying if you’re close enough.

Slime Crates: Slime Crates can appear. These crates act just like Beatrix’s Down Smash, except 3-4 items will come out of these crates. These crates can also be thrown at point blank range to deal a small amount of damage to opponents. The difference between a normal crate and a Slime Crate is that Slime Crates have a slime’s face on all sides, top, and bottom.

Slime Crate Drops:

Common Drops: Carrot, Pogo Fruit, Cuberry, Heart Beet, Hen Hen

Uncommon Drops: Odd Onion, Mint Mango, Phase Lemon, Stony Hen, Briar Hen

Rare Drops: Prickle Pear, Silver Parsnip, Oca Oca, Painted Hen, Elder Hen

Mythical Drops: Roostro, Elder Roostro, Gilded Ginger, Spicy Tofu, Kookadoba Fruit

Drones: Drones can appear. When a fighter uses a drone, it will randomly target an opponent and suck the item that they’re using right out of their hand, and then the drone will give it to you! If fighters aren’t holding an item, the drone will go idle and vanish off-screen.

New Assist Trophies: Beatrix’s other friends, Ogden Ortiz, Hobson Twillgers, Thora West, Viktor Humphries, and Casey are all here to give fighters a helping hand!

Ogden Ortiz Assist Trophy: Ogden is a veteran cook. He acts like Isabelle. He’ll supply fighters will healthy food to reduce their overall damage. The difference is that the food that Ogden gives fighters restores more health than the food that Isabelle gives fighters. Because of this, Ogden’s assist trophy appears less often.

Hobson Twillgers Assist Trophy: Hobson is a great explorer. When his assist trophy is used, he will give you random unique Slime Rancher artifacts and relics for your collection.

Thora West Assist Trophy: Thora is a great conversationalist, and when her assist trophy is used, she’ll distract all fighters with her conversations about events and occurrences on the Far, Far Range.

Viktor Humphries Assist Trophy: Viktor is an amazing slime scientist. With his knowledge of slime chemistry, he will throw out random potions onto the stage that will inflict either positive or negative effects on fighters. Positive effects include healing, a short period of enhanced speed, and a short period of enhanced jumping. Negative effects include burn damage, ice damage, and electrical shocks.

Casey Assist Trophy: Casey is Beatrix’s special someone. When Casey’s assist trophy is used, he/she will play the song “A Thousand Light Years Away” from Slime Rancher. By doing this, Casey will heal you and ONLY you!

Skins/Alts: Beatrix has 5 skins and 4 outfits. Her default skin/outfit is what she currently wears in Slime Rancher. Skin number 1 is the same thing, except the top is blue, the little bandana around her neck is indigo, her pants are sky blue, and her hair is dark red. Skin number 2 is the same thing except the top is orange, the bandana is red, her pants are bright orange, and her hair is gold. Skin number 3, same thing, but the top is green, the bandana is blue, her pants are yellow, and her hair is jet black. Skin number 4, same thing, but the top is maroon, the bandana is grey, her pants are white, and her hair is cyan. For outfit number 1, Beatrix wears a pink training top similar to Pearl’s top in Steven Universe, and the top has a slime’s face on it. Her pants turn to black, her bandana is periwinkle, and her hair is magenta. For outfit number 2, Beatrix rocks the classic farm worker look. She wears a straw hat, navy blue overalls, her bandana is teal, and her hair is bronze. For outfit number 3, Beatrix wears a casual outfit. She wears black jeans, a blue and white striped shoulder cut off top, fancy brown boots, and a black baseball cap. For outfit number 4, Beatrix rocks Mochi’s outfit. Depending on the skin you use, the vacpack will have a different chroma pack from Slime Rancher!

Mochi fights alongside Beatrix as her echo fighter! Just like Peach and Daisy (and other fighters who have echo fighters), Mochi fights in a similar manner to Beatrix, with some of her moves being a tad bit different. Just like Beatrix, Mochi has 5 skins and 4 outfits. Her default skin/outfit is what she currently wears in Slime Rancher. Skin number 1 is Mochi with a pink vest, and her hair is purple. Skin number 2 is the same thing, except Mochi’s vest is white, and her hair is silver. Skin number 3 is the same thing, except Mochi’s vest is yellow, and her hair is dark green. Skin number 4 is the same thing, except Mochi’s vest is brown, and her hair is teal. Skin number 5 is the same thing, except Mochi’s vest is burgundy, and her hair is orange. For outfit number 1, Mochi wears a black and purple empress dress, she has her hair in a tight bun, and she wears an indigo crystal crown. For outfit number 2, Mochi follows Beatrix’s casual style. She wears black stretch pants with jean shorts over them, a white sleeveless hoodie, fancy black boots, and a purple beanie hat. For outfit number 3, Mochi rocks Beatrix’s outfit. For outfit number 4, Mochi wears a business outfit. This outfit consists of a white undershirt, a grey top, followed by a black skirt, and black flats. She also wears reading glasses and has her hair in a ponytail.

Mochi’s moves vary a little bit from those of Beatrix. For any attacks that involve the vacpack, Mochi uses her augmented Miles Tech vacpack. When Mochi uses her final smash, instead of a wave of feral slimes and Tarrs, Mochi sends forth a wave of Quicksilver Slimes, which will pummel opponents and K.O. them if their overall damage is high enough. The final smash option for Beatrix also applies to Mochi. Mochi’s victory is the same as Beatrix’s victory, except Mochi gets hoisted up by a pile of Quicksilver Slimes. Just like Beatrix, depending on the skin you use, Mochi’s vacpack will have a different Slime Rancher chroma pack!

Edit: Here’s a link to a Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighter Ballot. I nominated Beatrix and Mochi to be in smash! If you wish to leave a comment on my post then feel free! :D

Here’s the link: https://plus.google.com/112491516309958 ... Fk8CFoxhHn
Last edited by MisfortuneRising on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Re: Beatrix & Mochi In Smash Bros. Ultimate! :D

Postby jarethverens » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:39 am

I... don't know what to say...
jarethverens
Rancher

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:23 am

jarethverens wrote:I... don't know what to say...

Is it good or bad? Like, do you plan to say something good about it, or are you planning to say something bad about it? Just curious.
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby JasontheBasin » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:00 pm

y e s
Attachments
yes.png
yes.png (176.3 KiB) Viewed 16267 times
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:00 pm

JasontheBasin wrote:y e s

Thanks! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby jarethverens » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:17 pm

MisfortuneRising wrote:

Is it good or bad? Like, do you plan to say something good about it, or are you planning to say something bad about it? Just curious.

Well... I guess it technically fits in the Slime Design...?
jarethverens
Rancher

Postby MisfortuneRising » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:52 pm

jarethverens wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:

Well... I guess it technically fits in the Slime Design...?

Maybe? I don’t know. I probably should’ve posted the idea in a different category on the forums. :P Can you tell me what you think about this idea though? Sakurai is taking Indie game characters into consideration so...
I’m not getting my hopes up though. It would just disappoint me, and others who want Beatrix and Mochi in Smash Bros.
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby RadSlime3000 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:15 pm

I like the idea, but it ain't happenin.. XP

Also..
JasontheBasin wrote:y e s (insert splat tim photo here because it wouldn't load in the quote)

WHY DID YOU BRING SPLAT TIM INTO THIS!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!?????!!!!!?????!!!!
I AM A:
Terrarian
Rad Slime
Night Wing
Minecrafter
Anomaly
Aether Dragon
Glitch

My current feats:

Highest Point in Mochi's Manor

I am freinds with a Hunter slime named "Meowster*.

hOI!
RadSlime3000
Rancher

Postby MisfortuneRising » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:46 pm

RadSlime3000 wrote:I like the idea, but it ain't happenin.. XP

Also..
JasontheBasin wrote:y e s (insert splat tim photo here because it wouldn't load in the quote)

WHY DID YOU BRING SPLAT TIM INTO THIS!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!?????!!!!!?????!!!!

Probably not :P
Again, whishful thinking. Am I right? :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Randomtangle » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:01 am

I had This exact IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa!

Just

Whoa!
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby MisfortuneRising » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:43 am

Randomtangle wrote:I had This exact IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa!

Just

Whoa!

Thanks! It won’t happen, but hey, a man can dream, right? xD
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Randomtangle » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:09 am

Why no Ogden?
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby MisfortuneRising » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:35 am

Randomtangle wrote:Why no Ogden?

I put him in as an assist trophy. Did you not see that part? I’m not mad. Just curious.
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Randomtangle » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:11 am

No I saw it (maybe). But He needs a full Character. He had A full update to.
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby MisfortuneRising » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:16 am

Randomtangle wrote:No I saw it (maybe). But He needs a full Character. He had A full update to.

Ogden’s moveset would be very similar to Beatrix and Mochi’s movesets. He obviously can’t be an echo fighter, but the only differences would be that he would have a few slightly different moves, and he would be a heavyweight fighter. Heavyweight like Bowser and Ganondorf. Not super heavyweight like Ridley and King K. Rool. If you want, I can try and create a moveset for him and reply to you with it. I’d be more than willing to give it a shot! :)
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Randomtangle » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:17 am

YES!
He needs a final to be Gilded Ginger Related.
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby MisfortuneRising » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:55 pm

Randomtangle wrote:YES!
He needs a final to be Gilded Ginger Related.

That’s gonna be a tricky one, but I’ll see what I can do. :)
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Alectherancher » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:18 pm

W O A H
Lots of slimes equals good times.This game is Plortastic !
Alectherancher
Plort

Postby MisfortuneRising » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:32 am

Alectherancher wrote:W O A H

You like? :)
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Randomtangle » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:42 pm

Ogden:

Team Starfox has landed in The Wilds and are slowly being picked off Jurassic Park style by sabers, and then out of nowhere, A hen-hen flies in out of nowhere and all the sabers pounce on it. Ogden steps out of a bush and starts looking around. Fox seems happy when Ogden Notices him, but Ogden Runs by and delicatly picks up a kookadoba.

OGDEN GROWS THE ROSTER!
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby MisfortuneRising » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:08 pm

Randomtangle wrote:Ogden:

Team Starfox has landed in The Wilds and are slowly being picked off Jurassic Park style by sabers, and then out of nowhere, A hen-hen flies in out of nowhere and all the sabers pounce on it. Ogden steps out of a bush and starts looking around. Fox seems happy when Ogden Notices him, but Ogden Runs by and delicatly picks up a kookadoba.

OGDEN GROWS THE ROSTER!

I’m working on it. I should have it done shortly. It’s difficult to do since I obviously can’t make Ogden an echo fighter of Beatrix or Mochi, so coming up with moves for him is quite the task. I’m almost done though. Hold tight my friend. :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Randomtangle » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:05 am

Like the story?
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!