Ice Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Ice Slime

Postby BillLeBeaux » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:36 am

(Sorry in advance if I do anything wrong his is my first post on a forum)

anything inside **s is not included in the entry

Ice Slime

*The Ice Slime looks like a puddle slime, but more of a white-ish blue (description of image shown)*

Slimepedia entry:

Ice, ice... slime.

Diet: Veggies
Favorite: Snow Pea

Slimeology: Ice Slimes are found in the Mountain Range, in Slush ponds to replace puddle slimes in water ponds. Altho they take after puddle slimes, they do not eat slush, and you must feed them veggies, particularly the snow pea, to keep them happy. Like puddle and fire slimes, Ice Slimes cannot form largos, and there is not a gordo.

Rancher Risks: Ice Slimes cannot survive outside of a slush puddle, so you must get the icy upgrade for the pond to be able to keep them. Any direct sunlight will make them melt into puddle slimes, which cannot survive in the slush pond, so you must keep you ice slimes in the grotto. *or any other area that is covered, if implemented into the game*

Plortonomics: If manufactured correctly, they can be made into a form of ice cream, or used as a cooling system.
BillLeBeaux
Chickadoo

Re: Ice Slime

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:47 am

Nice idea.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby MisfortuneRising » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:22 am

BillLeBeaux wrote:(Sorry in advance if I do anything wrong his is my first post on a forum)

anything inside **s is not included in the entry

Ice Slime

*The Ice Slime looks like a puddle slime, but more of a white-ish blue (description of image shown)*

Slimepedia entry:

Ice, ice... slime.

Diet: Veggies
Favorite: Snow Pea

Slimeology: Ice Slimes are found in the Mountain Range, in Slush ponds to replace puddle slimes in water ponds. Altho they take after puddle slimes, they do not eat slush, and you must feed them veggies, particularly the snow pea, to keep them happy. Like puddle and fire slimes, Ice Slimes cannot form largos, and there is not a gordo.

Rancher Risks: Ice Slimes cannot survive outside of a slush puddle, so you must get the icy upgrade for the pond to be able to keep them. Any direct sunlight will make them melt into puddle slimes, which cannot survive in the slush pond, so you must keep you ice slimes in the grotto. *or any other area that is covered, if implemented into the game*

Plortonomics: If manufactured correctly, they can be made into a form of ice cream, or used as a cooling system.

Not tryna hate, but I already had an idea for an Ice Slime a long time ago. Still, good idea. :)
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby rabbitslime » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:01 pm

BillLeBeaux wrote:Rancher Risks: Ice Slimes cannot survive outside of a slush puddle, so you must get the icy upgrade for the pond to be able to keep them. Any direct sunlight will make them melt into puddle slimes, which cannot survive in the slush pond, so you must keep you ice slimes in the grotto. *or any other area that is covered, if implemented into the game*

maybe the pond should also have a solar shield upgrade. It will just be an overhang with the solar shield upgrade. Maybe it would look like a solar shield and high walls upgraded corral with a pond inside it but the slime force-field is missing.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Postby BillLeBeaux » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:57 pm

rabbitslime wrote:
BillLeBeaux wrote:Rancher Risks: Ice Slimes cannot survive outside of a slush puddle, so you must get the icy upgrade for the pond to be able to keep them. Any direct sunlight will make them melt into puddle slimes, which cannot survive in the slush pond, so you must keep you ice slimes in the grotto. *or any other area that is covered, if implemented into the game*

maybe the pond should also have a solar shield upgrade. It will just be an overhang with the solar shield upgrade. Maybe it would look like a solar shield and high walls upgraded corral with a pond inside it but the slime force-field is missing.

Thanks for the idea! maybe it could be like an umbrella-type thing?

p.s. - sorry I haven't been on the forum for a while, got distracted by real life stuff
BillLeBeaux
Chickadoo

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:24 pm

Nice ideas!
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby SlimeCone99 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:33 pm

GoldenLucky99 wrote:Nice ideas!
I noticed that in almost all posts you say "Nice ideas!"
I like Slime Rancher... just that what did you expect

Avatar done by anapntes (thanks for that :D)
SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:05 pm

I already made an Ice Slime in a post of mine from a while ago. The food idea I had was frozen peas. If you could at least credit me for the original then that would be cool. It’s ok though. No worries. :)
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:28 am

MisfortuneRising wrote:I already made an Ice Slime in a post of mine from a while ago. The food idea I had was frozen peas. If you could at least credit me for the original then that would be cool. It’s ok though. No worries. :)
Maybe it was a coincidence

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:54 pm

SlimeCone99 wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:I already made an Ice Slime in a post of mine from a while ago. The food idea I had was frozen peas. If you could at least credit me for the original then that would be cool. It’s ok though. No worries. :)
Maybe it was a coincidence

Maybe. How are things by the way? Just checking up. :)
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:26 am

hey Misfortune I will probably take a long time to finish Zeptos because of school and tests. Sorry for that but I have to focus on my studies

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:04 pm

SlimeCone99 wrote:hey Misfortune I will probably take a long time to finish Zeptos because of school and tests. Sorry for that but I have to focus on my studies

Of course. Studies come first. I look forward to seeing the finished product. So does that mean that he’s not almost done?
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:45 pm

Yeah

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:44 am

SlimeCone99 wrote:Yeah

Alright. I completely understand. Good luck on your studies, and I hope to hear again from you soon! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby SlimeCone99 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:31 am

MisfortuneRising wrote:

Alright. I completely understand. Good luck on your studies, and I hope to hear again from you soon! :D
Thanks

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:51 am

SlimeCone99 wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:

Thanks

No problem. :)
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:49 pm

Hmmmm...
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Return to Slime Design