Multiplayer Idea: Mini Games(add your ideas here)

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Multiplayer Idea: Mini Games(add your ideas here)

Postby TheLevens » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:49 am

First it starts with a portal that leads to like a “Game Room” where multiple people can be.
Next there would be options for little mini games that involve plorts/slimes/food/objects.
Mini game examples:
Hungry Hungry Gordo: first one to pop their Gordo wins
Vac Tech sports.
Head to head competitions
Hide and Seek/Easter Egg hunts
Obstical courses
Put out the fire

So just small simple games like that to start out with to see if people like it and to test out multiplayer grounds and stability for future multiplayer updates.

Bigger games could be a dual ranch mode to either work together or see who is better. These dual ranches don’t have to be in the same far far range design. They could simply be another land like what the current expansions are. This keeps your farm separate and untouched while having fun with other players.

Of course there will be leaderboards for all these events and stats.

If you have more mini game ideas, list them below:
Xbox1: The Levens
Watch me on Mixer if I’m on.
Day 300+
Z:28
+2,300,000U in the Bank
TheLevens
Rancher

Re: Multiplayer Idea: Mini Games(add your ideas here)

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:56 pm

Hey, nice! I will try to add one sometime. But still, multiplayer will probably not be implemented into the game.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby TheLevens » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:59 pm

GoldenLucky99 wrote:Hey, nice! I will try to add one sometime. But still, multiplayer will probably not be implemented into the game.

Once they’ve completed their milestone to bring PS4 on board. I’m sure they’ll find a way to make something happen.
Day 300+
+2,300,000U in the Bank
TheLevens
Rancher

Postby jarethverens » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:45 am

Escape the Sea!
Both players are in a ruin like tower which leads very high upwards as the Slime Sea below begins to rise! Forcing you to use parkour to get all the way to the top without being engulfed by the Slime Sea!
There are Teleporters around, each leading higher or lower! Choose wisely if you want to use there to your advantage as it might instead teleport you lower and make your demise quicker!
jarethverens
Rancher

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:55 pm

jarethverens wrote:Escape the Sea!
Both players are in a ruin like tower which leads very high upwards as the Slime Sea below begins to rise! Forcing you to use parkour to get all the way to the top without being engulfed by the Slime Sea!
There are Teleporters around, each leading higher or lower! Choose wisely if you want to use there to your advantage as it might instead teleport you lower and make your demise quicker!

Cool idea!
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:11 am

TheLevens wrote:
GoldenLucky99 wrote:Hey, nice! I will try to add one sometime. But still, multiplayer will probably not be implemented into the game.

Once they’ve completed their milestone to bring PS4 on board. I’m sure they’ll find a way to make something happen.

Um... Their road map and usual update schedule would seem to push that back further than you are letting on... We got 1.3 in July, that sets 1.4 for like october with ps4 in September...
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby TheLevens » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:38 pm

Purplecharmanderz wrote:
TheLevens wrote:

Um... Their road map and usual update schedule would seem to push that back further than you are letting on... We got 1.3 in July, that sets 1.4 for like october with ps4 in September...

I’m just saying, they’ve been busy and adding in Ps4 brings in more people which brings in more revenue which equals more support and more support means faster content pushes and design development.

However, since this is a smaller game, they may even develop a Slime Rancher 2 which would address the multiplayer aspect from the start.

All in all, I understand that at this rate, multiplayer content may take awhile to become a real thing. But that all depends on the fan base.
Day 300+
+2,300,000U in the Bank
TheLevens
Rancher

Postby Raxel920 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:47 pm

Target Practice

Both players get put in an identical shooting range. There are three layers, with some props like trees and rocks. Your Vacpack is filled with infinite fake versions of carrots, pogofruit, hen hens and water. Two score counters are displayed at the top of the screen. After the countdown, both players have 1 minute to hit as many targets with the correct item. Each wooden slime cutout needs to be hit with its preferred food item, except Tarrs which need to be hit with water. Pink slimes grant 1 point, Rock, Tabby, and Phosphor slimes grant 2 points, Boom, Honey, and Rad slimes grant 3 points, Crystal, Hunter and Quantum slimes grant 4 points, and Dervish, Mosaic, Tangle slimes and Tarrs grant 5 points. Occasionally a gold slime will pop up for a very short time, and will grant 10 points. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins.
Raxel920
Rancher

Postby Valeritan » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:53 am

Ooh I really like the escape the sea and target practice idea's. I would like to see a minigame where you have to protect some corrals from incoming waves of tarrs by killing them with water.
I draw stuff and stuff.
Valeritan
Rancher

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:10 am

Valeritan wrote:Ooh I really like the escape the sea and target practice idea's. I would like to see a minigame where you have to protect some corrals from incoming waves of tarrs by killing them with water.

Good idea!
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am

Boom Miners.

You have a full backpack of boom plorts that explode when they touch the ground. You use these to break open rocks, which will either drop rock (1 point), crystal (2 points) or gold (3 points). Person with the most points wins!
Quantum tangles are the hardest slimes to ranch.

But who can say no to that cute little face?
QuantumTangle23
Keeper

Postby Valeritan » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:39 am

QuantumTangle23 wrote:Boom Miners.

You have a full backpack of boom plorts that explode when they touch the ground. You use these to break open rocks, which will either drop rock (1 point), crystal (2 points) or gold (3 points). Person with the most points wins!

That sounds like random luck

*EDIT * unless there is a time limit of course
I draw stuff and stuff.
Valeritan
Rancher

Return to Slime Design