Second Slime Rancher Movie! :D

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Second Slime Rancher Movie! :D

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:27 pm

Slime Rancher: Tarrmageddon’s Wrath

Synopsis: Normally, the Far, Far Range is a peaceful place with happy, bouncing slimes and beautiful places and things to see around every corner. But when best friends Beatrix Lebeau and Mochi Miles discover clues about a century old phenomenon known as “Tarrmageddon”, and an indication that it’s approaching, they must prepare to battle their greatest enemy yet. Will they succeed? Who knows? The fate of the Far, Far Range rests in their hands.
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Re: Second Slime Rancher Movie! :D

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:32 pm

And... Another great movie idea by MisfortuneRising! How do you think up of these?
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:23 pm

GoldenLucky99 wrote:And... Another great movie idea by MisfortuneRising! How do you think up of these?

1st of all, thank you! :D

2nd of all, I honestly don’t know. I basically just use things from the game and turn them into unique plot lines, although Tarrmageddon is an idea from Stumpt Price on YouTube. Go check out his channel. :)

3rd, I have another idea in mind for a third movie. It’ll probably be a bit before I get to that though. Or I may have it sooner than you think. All I’ll say is that the third movie isn’t canon to the game. ;)
Last edited by MisfortuneRising on Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby RadSlime3000 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:25 pm

I Really like this idea but... Mochi Miles? Beatrix? BEST FRIENDS? you're joking.
I AM A:
Terrarian
Rad Slime
Night Wing
Minecrafter
Anomaly
Aether Dragon
Glitch

My current feats:

Highest Point in Mochi's Manor

I am freinds with a Hunter slime named "Meowster*.

hOI!
RadSlime3000
Rancher

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:28 pm

RadSlime3000 wrote:I Really like this idea but... Mochi Miles? Beatrix? BEST FRIENDS? you're joking.

I’m going off of what Mochi said. I quote, “Heck, maybe we’ll even partner up someday Beatrix”.

Granted, it doesn’t mean it necessarily happened or is gonna happen, but it’s just an idea that won’t become a reality. Besides, I have ideas for Beatrix and Mochi in future posts. You’ll just have to be patient. Or maybe you won’t. I may have an idea out tomorrow, or the following day, or next weekend. I’m unpredictable. ;)

He he he he ha ha ha ha...

-MisfortuneRising
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:52 pm

MisfortuneRising wrote:Tarrmageddon is an idea from Stumpt Price on YouTube. Go check out his channel. :)

Oh, I've seen him once or twice.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby MisfortuneRising » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:24 pm

GoldenLucky99 wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:Tarrmageddon is an idea from Stumpt Price on YouTube. Go check out his channel. :)

Oh, I've seen him once or twice.

Cool! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Return to Slime Design