Page 1 of 1

A slime made for my niece

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:15 pm
by AbaddonAnt
So my niece loves Slime Rancher, and asked me to make a slime for her.
She basically described it as a flat blue slime that lives under the bed and loves eating socks.
Image

And I'm told, they are all named jeff.

Re: A slime made for my niece

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:03 pm
by GoldenLucky99
JEFF.

Also, nice work! This is easily one of the best Slime Rancher art I have ever seen! Great job.

Re: A slime made for my niece

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:02 pm
by AbaddonAnt
GoldenLucky99 wrote:JEFF.

Also, nice work! This is easily one of the best Slime Rancher art I have ever seen! Great job.


Aw, Thank you! :D

Re: A slime made for my niece

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:16 pm
by Dragonslime
soo cool

nice job

Re: A slime made for my niece

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:18 pm
by SquillionthGamer
AbaddonAnt wrote:So my niece loves Slime Rancher, and asked me to make a slime for her.
She basically described it as a flat blue slime that lives under the bed and loves eating socks.
Image

And I'm told, they are all named jeff.

Adorable
Just
Adorable

Re: A slime made for my niece

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:09 am
by Noggy05
Your niece is a prodigy.

Re: A slime made for my niece

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 6:30 am
by Randomtangle
JEFF
JeFf
JEFF

Re: A slime made for my niece

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 5:17 pm
by GoldenLucky99
Randomtangle wrote:JEFF
JeFf
JEFF

JEEEEEEEEFF

Jeff is now my mascot.
Image

Re: A slime made for my niece

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:22 pm
by Noggy05
Jeff
"And I'm told, they are all named jeff."

Occurence:
Under the bed

Type:
Fatal (to socks)

Diet:
Socks

Favourite:
Socks

Slimeology:
Socks- er... I mean: Jeffs live under beds and eat socks.

Rancher Risks:
Will eat your socks

Plortonomics:
Jeff Plorts are one main ingredient in socks.

Appearance:
Image

Notes:
Made for AbaddonAnt's niece.

Re: A slime made for my niece

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 9:20 am
by GoldenLucky99
Noggy05 wrote:Jeff
"And I'm told, they are all named jeff."

Occurence:
Under the bed

Type:
Fatal (to socks)

Diet:
Socks

Favourite:
Socks

Slimeology:
Socks- er... I mean: Jeffs live under beds and eat socks.

Rancher Risks:
Will eat your socks

Plortonomics:
Jeff Plorts are one main ingredient in socks.

Appearance:
Image

Notes:
Made for AbaddonAnt's niece.

LOLOLOLOL
I still can't get over this.
Also, touché with the watermark.

Re: A slime made for my niece

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:35 am
by Randomtangle
So THAT'S where my sock went!

Re: A slime made for my niece

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 10:27 am
by AbaddonAnt
Lol I didn't expect this to get so much attention, Thank all of you! My Niece is over the moon at all the love for Jeff.

GoldenLucky99 wrote:LOLOLOLOL
I still can't get over this.
Also, touché with the watermark.


I watermark everything, I've had people take my crap and sell it as theirs before soooooo

Re: A slime made for my niece

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 12:09 pm
by SquillionthGamer
AbaddonAnt wrote:Lol I didn't expect this to get so much attention, Thank all of you! My Niece is over the moon at all the love for Jeff.

GoldenLucky99 wrote:LOLOLOLOL
I still can't get over this.
Also, touché with the watermark.


I watermark everything, I've had people take my crap and sell it as theirs before soooooo

WAIT LONG SOCKS CAN BE THE FAVORITE FOOD
DIET COULD JUST BE SOCKS IN GENERAL

Re: A slime made for my niece

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 3:17 am
by Noggy05
Tell your Niece that the forums now (by default) love her slimes.

Re: A slime made for my niece

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 5:10 am
by Randomtangle
May 9th is Lost Sock Memorial Day.
AKA
Jeff The Slime Day.

Re: A slime made for my niece

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 10:59 pm
by Noggy05
:D

Re: A slime made for my niece

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 1:14 pm
by GoldenLucky99
Noggy05 wrote::D

8D