A Little Request :D

Share your original Slimepedia entries

A Little Request :D

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:20 am

Hi everyone! I’m writing this to ask that if their are any talented artists out there that would be willing to create thumbnails for my Slime Rancher TV show idea, then feel free! Pick an episode that you favor the most, or if you have more than one favorite, then create thumbnails for multiple episodes! Create the thumbnail(s) and post them to this thread and show me whatcha got! I’m eager to see how they turn out! :D

Anyway, thanks for reading this! :D

-MisfortuneRising
User avatar
MisfortuneRising
Rancher
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:34 am

Re: A Little Request :D

Postby SlimeCrafter » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:30 pm

You know, I might be able to do this. I like doing random art, sooooooooo
It's dark in here. Anybody got a flashlight?

Hmm. I wonder if humans are extinct yet?

Hum da dum... Sitting in a time machine... Waiting out the apocalypse...

I'm actually CheesyBagel on Discord.
User avatar
SlimeCrafter
Keeper
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:59 pm
Location: Standing in a time machine for 1000 years

Re: A Little Request :D

Postby Valeritan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:36 am

I don't consider myself a talented artist but I would love to try this! (if I find the time to do so)
I draw stuff and stuff.
User avatar
Valeritan
Rancher
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:18 am
Location: 2018

Re: A Little Request :D

Postby Noggy05 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:26 pm

Me too!
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

What do I write here?

Where I made my avatar
I'm ThatsNoSquirrel on Discord.
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: A Little Request :D

Postby MisfortuneRising » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:55 am

SlimeCrafter wrote:You know, I might be able to do this. I like doing random art, sooooooooo


Thank you so much! :D
User avatar
MisfortuneRising
Rancher
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:34 am

Re: A Little Request :D

Postby MisfortuneRising » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:56 am

Valeritan wrote:I don't consider myself a talented artist but I would love to try this! (if I find the time to do so)


Cool! Sounds great! :D
User avatar
MisfortuneRising
Rancher
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:34 am

Re: A Little Request :D

Postby MisfortuneRising » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:56 am

Noggy05 wrote:Me too!


Yay! :D
User avatar
MisfortuneRising
Rancher
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:34 am

Re: A Little Request :D

Postby Noggy05 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:39 pm

The Legend of the Gilded Ginger.png
The Legend of the Gilded Ginger
The Legend of the Gilded Ginger.png (81.09 KiB) Viewed 1996 times

Just put it on a coloured background, slap on some text and away you go!
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

What do I write here?

Where I made my avatar
I'm ThatsNoSquirrel on Discord.
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: A Little Request :D

Postby JasontheBasin » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:16 pm

Noggy05 wrote:
The Legend of the Gilded Ginger.png

Just put it on a coloured background, slap on some text and away you go!


That reminds me.

If there ever is some fanmade voiceacting for this, i want eggman's voice for odgen's. Eggman's boom design and odgen's design look similar (i guess.) You will now imagine odgen saying he loves kookadobas while using eggman's voice.
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
User avatar
JasontheBasin
Keeper
 
Posts: 420
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 6:37 pm
Location: Ranch #12038209382092123798

Re: A Little Request :D

Postby lbyrne2 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:07 am

JasontheBasin wrote:
Noggy05 wrote:
The Legend of the Gilded Ginger.png

Just put it on a coloured background, slap on some text and away you go!


That reminds me.

If there ever is some fanmade voiceacting for this, i want eggman's voice for odgen's. Eggman's boom design and odgen's design look similar (i guess.) You will now imagine odgen saying he loves kookadobas while using eggman's voice.

Hahahahahah, die.
Stephen Hawking wrote: Have you tried turning it off and on again?


███▓▒░░.I dislike the 255 character limit.░░▒▓███
User avatar
lbyrne2
Rancher
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:51 am

Re: A Little Request :D

Postby lbyrne2 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:13 am

hmmm, ok. challenge accepted!
Stephen Hawking wrote: Have you tried turning it off and on again?


███▓▒░░.I dislike the 255 character limit.░░▒▓███
User avatar
lbyrne2
Rancher
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:51 am

Re: A Little Request :D

Postby MisfortuneRising » Tue May 01, 2018 7:33 am

Noggy05 wrote:
The Legend of the Gilded Ginger.png

Just put it on a coloured background, slap on some text and away you go!


Ayyy! Way to go bud! Awesome work! :D
User avatar
MisfortuneRising
Rancher
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:34 am

Re: A Little Request :D

Postby Randomtangle » Thu May 03, 2018 6:33 am

Eggman + Ogden = Ogman

OGMAN
OGMAN
OGMAN
OGMAN
OGMAN
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
Avatar made by Hachi!
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!






Are you still here?
This is tiny.
User avatar
Randomtangle
Treefox
 
Posts: 1115
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:34 pm
Location: Cactoland

Re: A Little Request :D

Postby MisfortuneRising » Thu May 03, 2018 9:36 am

Randomtangle wrote:Eggman + Ogden = Ogman

OGMAN
OGMAN
OGMAN
OGMAN
OGMAN


lmao xD
User avatar
MisfortuneRising
Rancher
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:34 am

Re: A Little Request :D

Postby Randomtangle » Thu May 03, 2018 12:25 pm

OGMAN WANT SONIC THE BOOM SLIME!
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
Avatar made by Hachi!
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!






Are you still here?
This is tiny.
User avatar
Randomtangle
Treefox
 
Posts: 1115
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:34 pm
Location: Cactoland

Re: A Little Request :D

Postby MisfortuneRising » Fri May 04, 2018 6:57 am

Randomtangle wrote:OGMAN WANT SONIC THE BOOM SLIME!


ok then.
User avatar
MisfortuneRising
Rancher
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:34 am

Re: A Little Request :D

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Fri May 04, 2018 5:28 pm

Randomtangle wrote:OGMAN WANT SONIC THE BOOM SLIME!

Image PLUS Image

You asked for it.
Albert Einstein once wrote:GoldenLucky99 is cool

He couldn't have been more right.

I hate the 255 limi

Check out my stuff
InterestingKookadoba Collab
My first post: Mountain Slime
CLICKBAIT forum game
Relation of Objects forum game
User avatar
GoldenLucky99
Keeper
 
Posts: 761
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:23 am
Location: Stuck in a Tarr's stomach

Re: A Little Request :D

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sun May 06, 2018 9:26 am

GoldenLucky99 wrote:
Randomtangle wrote:OGMAN WANT SONIC THE BOOM SLIME!

Image PLUS Image

You asked for it.


Omg ffs. XD
User avatar
MisfortuneRising
Rancher
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:34 am

Re: A Little Request :D

Postby Randomtangle » Mon May 07, 2018 6:31 am

HA!
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
Avatar made by Hachi!
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!






Are you still here?
This is tiny.
User avatar
Randomtangle
Treefox
 
Posts: 1115
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:34 pm
Location: Cactoland

Re: A Little Request :D

Postby MisfortuneRising » Tue May 08, 2018 5:27 am

Randomtangle wrote:HA!


GOT EEM!! HA HA HA HA!!
User avatar
MisfortuneRising
Rancher
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:34 am

Re: A Little Request :D

Postby lbyrne2 » Thu May 31, 2018 2:20 pm

MisfortuneRising wrote:
GoldenLucky99 wrote:
Randomtangle wrote:OGMAN WANT SONIC THE BOOM SLIME!

Image PLUS Image

You asked for it.


Omg ffs. XD

I see... well if you want another art contest, come on over to http://forums.monomipark.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6812 and participate in the contest!
Stephen Hawking wrote: Have you tried turning it off and on again?


███▓▒░░.I dislike the 255 character limit.░░▒▓███
User avatar
lbyrne2
Rancher
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:51 am

A Little Request D

Postby Albertvor » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:34 am

i just saw this im already filling another request but ill do this once im done if you dont mind waiting. but feel free to request from another artist if you want
User avatar
Albertvor
Plort
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:00 am
Location: Zambia

Re: A Little Request D

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:33 am

Albertvor wrote:i just saw this im already filling another request but ill do this once im done if you dont mind waiting. but feel free to request from another artist if you want


I don’t mind waiting. :D
User avatar
MisfortuneRising
Rancher
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:34 am


Return to Slime Design

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests