Greek Myth slimes

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Greek Myth slimes

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:49 pm

This will be released in several parts. Just putting it out there.

Chapter 1: Mt. Slimelympus

New Area: Mt. Slimelympus

Mt. Slimelympus is a mighty mountain named after Mount Olympus, the famous mythological mountain.
It is very similar to its namesake, including similar features and a mysterious structure on the top.
It can be accessed from the indigo quarry.

New slime: Zeus Slime

The father of all slimes. Maybe.

Diet: Meat

Favorite: Almighty hen

Toy: Fluff cloud

Slimeology: The Zeus slime is a white slime with a scruffy "beard" that grows on it (though it is actually a substance similar to wool). The "Slime wool", as it is called, can produce electricity due to static.

Rancher Risks: Zeus slimes can produce lightning through their slime wool. This harms the rancher if they touch it.

Plortonomics: Zeus plorts can be used to make slime wool, which can be gone through a long and difficult process to make fluffy things, or they can be harnessed to create powerful (yet short) bursts of energy. Recently Mochi miles has been buying these short blasts. I wonder why...

New slime: Hera slime

The Mother of all slimes. Maybe.

Diet: Fruit

Favorite: Gold apple

Toy: Stuffed Chickadoo

Slimeology: Hera slimes are slimes that look like yellow slimes. They also have a little silver bit near their head.

Rancher risks: Hera slimes HATE largos. They refuse to eat plorts and will not make plorts near largos. Careful planing must be ensured to make sure they make plorts.

Plortonomics: Hera plorts can be used to make valuable products. A ring made out of hera plorts is said to be good luck for marriage.
Quantum tangles are the hardest slimes to ranch.

But who can say no to that cute little face?
QuantumTangle23
Keeper

Re: Greek Myth slimes

Postby EmeraldPlay » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:43 pm

Nice idea, but I think the zeus slimes should do more than that.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Return to Slime Design