Mount Cell

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Mount Cell

Postby Noggy05 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:36 pm

Mount Cell

Mount Cell is a strange mountain in which many slime scientists believe lies the genetic code to all slimes. The slimes there use some of the most ancient methods of interacting with stuff known to slime. Prodding stuff, shooting stuff, and copying stuff. Some say that it also contains one of the most primordial gordos of all time.

Mount Cell has 3 new slimes. The Archer Slime, the Prod Slime, and the Stem Slime.

SLIMES:

Archer Slime.png
Archer Slime.png (73.12 KiB) Viewed 4233 times

Archer Slime
"Look how cute it- OW!"

Occurence: Mount Cell

Type: Harmful

Diet: Fruit

Favourite: Helixberry

Slimeology:
The Archer Slime is accustomed to ranged combat and will sometimes fire three darts out of its snout. It is believed to be the ancestor of all slimes that modify stuff from a distance and is still alive today.

Rancher Risks:
The Archer Slime's sharp darts do not register in a corral wall, so they can fly out and hit things, like slimes (agitating them), or you (hurting you).
Luckily, an Archer Slime sucks in air before shooting. This is believed to search for things that could obstruct the dart.

Plortonomics:
Archer Plorts are very good for increasing people's aim. They also have a medical use: If a crosseyed, blind, or otherwise unable to aim person is injected with the liquid from inside the Plort, they will be cured when the liquid is absorbed into their blood stream.

Appearance:
Purple, with a snout instead of a mouth.

Notes:
The 'sucking of air' has the same effect as the vacpac but does not affect anything.

Prod Slime.png
Prod Slime.png (56.19 KiB) Viewed 4233 times

Prod Slime
"\Prods and pokes, jabs and stabs."

Type: Harmful

Diet: Meat

Favourite: Mitocondrihen

Slimeology:
The Prod Slime is accustomed to close combat and will sometimes curiously poke things. It is believed to be the ancestor of all slimes that modify stuff up close and is still alive today.

Rancher Risks:
The Prod Slime's sharp stick does not register in a corral wall, so it can reach out and jab things, like slimes (agitating them), or you (hurting you).

Plortonomics:
Prod Plorts are very good for increasing people's abilities to do things close up. They also have a medical use: If a paralysed, lame, or otherwise immobile person is injected with the liquid from inside the Plort, they will be cured when the liquid is absorbed into their blood stream.

Appearance:
Orange, with a darker orange poker on top of its head.

Notes: none

Stem Slime.png
Stem Slime.png (74.81 KiB) Viewed 4233 times

Stem Slime
"How... Original!"

Type: Docile

Diet: Veggie

Favourite: Nuclear Cabbage

Slimeology:
The Stem Slime have a unique ability to adapt. If it eats a plort from another slime, it will turn into that slime for good.

Rancher Risks: Practically none

Plortonomics:
The Stem Plort has a medical use: it can be used to make prosthetic body parts that feel surprisingly real. Furthermore, if a slime eats it, it will spit it out, but the plort will have changed to what that slime is! However, if a largo slime eats it, it will spit out two plorts!

Appearance:
Greyish

Notes:

FOOD:
Helixberry (Fruit)
Mitocondrihen (Meat)
Nuclear Cabbage (Veggie)

Note: the Nuclear Cabbage is based off the Nucleus of a cell, not nuclear war or anything.

OTHER:

Cell Slime
"The basis of all lif- oh! Where'd it go?"

Type: Special

Diet: Supposedly Plorts

Favourite: (none)

Slimeology:
A strange slime that almost instantly compresses into a plort when touched by light.

Rancher Risks:
None

Plortonomics:
The Cell Plort is being studied to find a way to decompress the plort into a slime.

Appearance:
A cell

Notes: Drawing coming soon. Unlargoable.

There is a hole at the top of Mount Cell, if you drop down it it drops you in the chamber of the Cell Gordo. You must feed it plorts, and there is a one way static teleporter back to the ranch across from it. It uncovers the Cell when burst.

You can snare a Cell Gordo by placing a Cell Plort on a Gordo Snare.

The Cell:
I'm very indecisive on what this should do. Help me out?
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Re: Mount Cell

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:02 pm

Nice idea.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Valeritan » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:47 am

I like the idea but what would happen if a stem slime ate a saber plort?
I draw stuff and stuff.
Valeritan
Rancher

Postby JasontheBasin » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:14 am

Valeritan wrote:I like the idea but what would happen if a stem slime ate a saber plort?

*SOUNDS OF MASS CONFUSION*
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby GlaciumFracture » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:21 pm

JasontheBasin wrote:
Valeritan wrote:I like the idea but what would happen if a stem slime ate a saber plort?

*SOUNDS OF MASS CONFUSION*

*sounds of confusion transending this plane of existence*
We always need more crystal slimes. ALWAYS.
GlaciumFracture
Rancher

Postby Noggy05 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:46 pm

It would ignore saber plorts
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Return to Slime Design