Mochi Miles

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Mochi Miles

Postby InterestingKookadoba » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:40 am

Who is excited for the Mochi Miles update. Tell me what are your thoughts(probably good) and what you know for tomorrows update.thx
InterestingKookadoba wrote:I once went to the toilet. Lets go!
InterestingKookadoba
Rancher
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:58 am

Re: Mochi Miles

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:41 am

I know...

...nothing. Except this:
http://forums.monomipark.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6575
And: This will be AWESOME!!!
Albert Einstein once wrote:GoldenLucky99 is cool

He couldn't have been more right.

I hate the 255 limi

Check out my stuff
InterestingKookadoba Collab
My first post: Mountain Slime
CLICKBAIT forum game
Relation of Objects forum game
User avatar
GoldenLucky99
Keeper
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:23 am
Location: Stuck in a Tarr's stomach

Re: Mochi Miles

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:40 am

GoldenLucky99 wrote:I know...

...nothing. Except this:
http://forums.monomipark.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6575
And: This will be AWESOME!!!

Few additional details are suspected from what is currently in the games code for place holders such as 3 varieties of pulse items (2 for feeding them the third was revealed in the post with the date reveal.) each with different effects (1 aoe feeding, 1 direct target feed, and finally the aoe slow bubble)
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Rancher
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:25 am

Re: Mochi Miles

Postby InterestingKookadoba » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:12 pm

Well...... grinded and finished the Mochi Miles update on 3/13/18 AKA the day it was released. Sry I don't have a picture, I don't know how to paste it, but anyways ask GoldenLucky he'll tell you. (PLZ tell me how to paste it.)
Last edited by InterestingKookadoba on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
InterestingKookadoba wrote:I once went to the toilet. Lets go!
InterestingKookadoba
Rancher
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:58 am

Re: Mochi Miles

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:15 pm

InterestingKookadoba wrote:Well...... grinded and finished the Mochi Miles update on 3/13/18 AKA the day it was released. Sry I don't have a picture, I don't know how to paste it, but anyways ask GoldenLucky he'll tell you.


Really, he did finish it. PROOF!
Albert Einstein once wrote:GoldenLucky99 is cool

He couldn't have been more right.

I hate the 255 limi

Check out my stuff
InterestingKookadoba Collab
My first post: Mountain Slime
CLICKBAIT forum game
Relation of Objects forum game
User avatar
GoldenLucky99
Keeper
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:23 am
Location: Stuck in a Tarr's stomach

Re: Mochi Miles

Postby Randomtangle » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:34 am

I can't. Any advice for the races?
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
Avatar made by Hachi!
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!






Are you still here?
This is tiny.
User avatar
Randomtangle
Treefox
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:34 pm
Location: Cactoland

Re: Mochi Miles

Postby Dragonslime » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:49 pm

get slow fields and at a bottleneck and shoot dem bois down and milk em
The rare but elusive dragon slime

255 limit sucks
I am multitude of things
Rancher
Explorer deluxe
Half time terrarian
Half time inventor
Full time toa hero
1/4 book writer
User avatar
Dragonslime
Rancher
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:55 am
Location: The outer reach

Re: Mochi Miles

Postby GlaciumFracture » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:28 pm

Randomtangle wrote:I can't. Any advice for the races?

if you have the static clinger, aim for the front of a crowd, it'll hit all of them and then a couple extra
We always need more crystal slimes. ALWAYS.
GlaciumFracture
Rancher
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:59 pm
Location: Indigo Quarry

Re: Mochi Miles

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:46 am

Randomtangle wrote:I can't. Any advice for the races?

I agree with Dragonslime. Slooow field traps work so good and you'll be finished in no time.
Albert Einstein once wrote:GoldenLucky99 is cool

He couldn't have been more right.

I hate the 255 limi

Check out my stuff
InterestingKookadoba Collab
My first post: Mountain Slime
CLICKBAIT forum game
Relation of Objects forum game
User avatar
GoldenLucky99
Keeper
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:23 am
Location: Stuck in a Tarr's stomach


Return to Slime Design

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests