Electric Slime Idea

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Electric Slime Idea

Postby IBJinx » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:57 pm

I think adding an electric slime would actually somewhat fit the overall theme of the game! And I believe it could actually have a purpose as well. For example, once they work on the NPC development of Hector, they could link the electric slimes with some way of powering his gadgets or used to create something like a way of perpetual energy. If anything as well, these slimes could even be presented as created by Hector. Maybe potentially some kind of cloning accedent of pink slime DNA and electricity! Also speaking of cloning what if Hector also had technology for you to unlock of some kind of plort cloning technology. Like lets say for example this is an upgrade to the range exchange, multiplying the value of the plort by two, or a serum or liquid given to the slime largo that makes it produce 4 plorts instead of 2. This is honesty just an idea and I'd honestly die if I actually got to see this in game!
IBJinx
Plort

Re: Electric Slime Idea

Postby EmeraldPlay » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:37 am

Nice idea, but the NPC's name is Viktor, not Hector.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Return to Slime Design