Idea:Challenges

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Idea:Challenges

Postby Notyourbiznz » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:48 am

This idea came to my mind when i was studying.and i wanted to share it with you.
Challenges are Adventure mode with some things changed,removed or added.Also,when you finish a challlenge,it unlocks some content.
Gold Rush(Challenge Unlock:Get a Gold plort for a first time)
No slimes will spawn,but the lucky and gold slimes will be a lot common.
Goal:Find 2 Gilded Gingers,5 Gold Plorts and Snare a Gold Gordo
Unlocks:Drony
Too lazy to go to supermarket? This drone is the thing you wanted! Pay a certain amount of newbucks to get the resources you needed!

Vegan!(Unlocked Defalut.)
Meat eating slimes will not spawn.(Except for saber slimes)
Goal:Contain every veggie and fruit eating slime in your ranch.
Unlocks:Hypno Hen,Reverse Roostro,Neutral Chickadoo
Runned out of meat? Well,Hypno Hen is here to help!
This magical(Actually,She is not magical,The real magical thing is the device Hypno Hen carries)makes the meat-eating slimes think their diet is not meat and so, you can put a carrot in their stomach alot easier.
(Please do not use this invention on humans,especially young children who doesnt eat their brocollis)

Reverse Roostro
Reverse Roostro,is made by a bootleg company called 6tee.Their invention is a roostro carrying a device that makes meat eating slimes are veggie-eaters and make veggie eaters to meat-eaters.

Neutral Chickadoo
After the succsees of the Reverse Roostro,7zee created the holy grail of chicken mind control series.
The Neutral Chickadoo
[i]The Neutral Chickadoos are actually painted chickadoos when the SDCD(Slime Diet Changer Device) put on their backs.This device makes every slime capable of eating stuff that even in not in their diet.
This machine cost them something they needed.Their colors.Do they regret it? Maybe yes? or not?
[/i]
No Jetpack Janruary(Unlock:Defalut)
The player cannot use their jetpack.
Goal:Spending 30 days without getting knocked out.
Unlocks:Ultra Jetpack
This Jetpack is one of the most recent examples of space tech.First of all, it uses %70 less energy compared to the first model.Also it's faster too! It's definetly worth it.But its expensive.Really.

Fallout
Radiation Slimes spawn everywhere.All gordos will be replaced by Rad gordos.
Goal:Burst all gordos.
Unlocks:UHAZMAT Suit
This suit is an improved version of HAZMAT Suit is capable of protecting you from explosions,radiation and fire.
This is the all the ideas i got.I hope you like it.Also, do not forget to share your ideas and things i should change too.(Also sorry for grammar mistakes,i could notspeak english very well.)
Last edited by Notyourbiznz on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Notyourbiznz
Plort

Re: Idea:Challenges

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:54 am

I don't see how Golden Sureshot Omega will be useful if the normal version already makes gold slimes drop 3 gold plorts.

The tarrmagedon challenge will already exist as one of the modifiers in the Iron Rancher mode, where at night there will be a chance for a tarr to spawn instead of a slime at night.

Why would saber slimes still spawn in the vegan challenge?

Overall, this sounds a lot like what we're going to get in the Iron Rancher mode.
Welcome to the forums!
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Re: Idea:Challenges

Postby Notyourbiznz » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:02 am

1.You were right about Golden Sureshot Omega.i will try to make it more useful thing.
2.If the saber slimes would not spawn,it would become extremely easy to get kookadobas.
3.Thanks for the information.I will replace with it with something else.
Notyourbiznz
Plort

Return to Slime Design