Corral Upgrade

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Corral Upgrade

Postby LunaSlimeRancher » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:24 am

One thing that always got to me was that my corral would OVER-feed my slimes. To keep my game from lagging I try to put 2 slimes in each corral, but my feeder would give my slimes too much food, which would rot and go to waste if my slimes didn't eat it in time. SO I thought,
"Why not have a food recycling upgrade?",
This upgrade adds a new food re-collection system to the corrals, it collects food (similar to how the plort collector functions), and stores it back into the feeder.
**Just as a side note, it is a food RECOLLECTOR, not a food PRODUCER.**
It collects left over food, it doesn't make more. That way, your slimes live in a clean corral and you don't have wasted food lying around. My thoughts were since this is so good, it should cost near 500 to 600 newbucks. I hope y'all like my idea, it took me like an hour to think all this up.
:3
LunaSlimeRancher
Plort

Re: Corral Upgrade

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:19 pm

Have you tried lowering the dispenser speed with the button?

Also, considering you have to limit your slimes to 2 to keep your system from lagging, what causes this great CPU shortage?
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Re: Corral Upgrade

Postby LunaSlimeRancher » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:32 pm

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:Have you tried lowering the dispenser speed with the button?

Also, considering you have to limit your slimes to 2 to keep your system from lagging, what causes this great CPU shortage?

The speed is on the lowest setting and my Xbox can't handle...any games tbh. I should try playing around with settings again to see if this fps drop stops. It's annoying, especially when I have a pack of Tarr on my tail.
LunaSlimeRancher
Plort

Return to Slime Design