Slime Science: Slime powers

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Slime Science: Slime powers

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:41 pm

This is another one of my ideas!
NOTE: While I did receive inspiration from rabbitslime, I do not mean to copy his ideas.

In it, you can make Plort powers to power your vacpack!

To start creating, you need to make a PlortPower Activator.
It costs:
10 Jellystone
10 Bee wax
10 Prymordy oil
1 Strange diamond
1 Gold Plort

Once you place it, it CANNOT be removed.

To use it, throw a plort in the machine. A Power will pop out. When vac'd, it gives you a 10 second duration of the power. The Power time stacks, so vacing 2 will give you 20 seconds.
You can only have one power active at a time.

All powers:
Pink: Gives you a speed boost.
Rock: Holding the pulse button lets you use a charge attack.
Tabby: Increases your jump height.
Phosphor: Makes your flashlight stronger.
Rad: Holding the pulse button creates a knockback aura.
Boom: Holding the pulse button causes you to explode. You take damage but so do tarr.
Honey: Slimes are attracted to you.
Puddle: The pulse does damage to tarr.
Hunter: You turn invisible and are unnoticed by tarr.
Crystal: Holding the pulse button creates crystal spikes.
Quantum: Holding the pulse button will teleport you to the ranch.
Fire: You become immune to fire.
Dervish: Holding the pulse button creates a tornado.
Tangle: Holding the pulse button grabs the farthest thing away from you. (that you can see, of course.)
Mosaic: Holding the pulse button creates fire.
Saber: Makes you immune to feral slimes.
Quicksilver: Makes you quicker.
Gold: Increases the number of plorts you get from gold slimes and money from lucky slimes.

I think it's pretty cool, if you want me to do any of your fanmade slimes just let me know down below!

I hope you like my ideas!
Quantum tangles are the hardest slimes to ranch.

But who can say no to that cute little face?
QuantumTangle23
Keeper

Re: Slime Science: Slime powers

Postby TheCrazyFox » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:54 pm

Why Quicksilver?
Or did I miss The Mochi Miles update...?
TheCrazyFox
Rancher

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:50 pm

TheCrazyFox wrote:Why Quicksilver?
Or did I miss The Mochi Miles update...?

Basing it off of theories rn for that
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby EmeraldPlay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:42 am

Nice idea.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby ILoveTurtles891 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:01 pm

Same.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
-Sam Vlasenko (real name)
if you see this, you cannot see the other one
if you see this, you cannot see the other one
ILoveTurtles891
Rancher

Location: stuck is in the glass desert, finding my 18 gilded ginger

Return to Slime Design