Varied Tarr versions

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Varied Tarr versions

Postby TheCrazyFox » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:46 am

Why do every slime turn into a same Tarr ? My idea was that if a Largo for example Tangle Quantum eats a plort unlike its own and became a Tangle Quantum Tarr ( this will only occur every 20 slimes that got tarrified as it says in note 3 ) like a Tarr that has the appearance of the Tangle Quantum but all black, with the ravenous rainbow thing, white eyes, and could teleport like the quantum and grab slimes like the tangle so with the largos ability but when it eats another slime like a non-largo one like a rock slime it would be a Tarr with the appearance of the rock and the abilitys of the rock slime but again with the ravenous rainbow white eyes and all black ( but again only if 19 other slime were already tarrified ). I made a drawing of what I mean https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/109093705337264669242/6506866592411712098?authkey=CNyAq6ChgvfLywE You can also De-Tarrify the slime that became a Tarr with its appearance and abilities by feeding it an Gilded Ginger.

Slime Tarr Health:
Pink slime Tarr, 7-8 Health, Rock slime Tarr 2-3 Health, Tabby slime Tarr 6-7 Health, Phosphor slime Tarr 5-7 Health, Boom slime Tarr 1-3 Health, Rad slime Tarr 1-2 Health, Honey slime Tarr 7-8 Health, Hunter slime Tarr 2-3 Health, Quantum slime Tarr 2-3 Health, Dervish slime Tarr 2-3 Health, Mosaic slime Tarr 1-2 Health, Tangle slime Tarr 2-3 Health, Saber slime Tarr 1-2 Health ( ? ).

A new acheivment will be added to the game called Slime Doctor obtained by feeding a Gilded Ginger to De-Tarrify a Tarrified slime that has the eaten slime appearance and abilities.

Note 1 : The different Tarrs wont count as a new discovery it would also be The Tarr discovery.
Note 2 : This will occur every 20 tarr created.
Note 3 : The slime that became a Tarr with its abilities and appearance will not have the super high jumping ability of the Tarr so it can be kept in a corral until you De-Tarrify it.
Note 4 : This will happen to non-largos only.
Note 5 : EveryTarrified slime will be hostile to you and other slimes and will eat other slimes.
Last edited by TheCrazyFox on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
TheCrazyFox
Rancher

Re: Varied Tarr versions

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:59 am

Unless this is a rare event, I can't see this happening. It would make it seem like a disease rather than a separate entity that duplicates itself.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby EmeraldPlay » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:00 am

I think it would be a bit too much since there are already like 91 different largo types alone with more to come.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby TheCrazyFox » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:19 am

Took feedback and made some changes as well as adding something new.
TheCrazyFox
Rancher

Postby rabbitslime » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:20 pm

I think its better if the plort determines what type of tarr will a largo become instead of the largo determines what type of tarr will the largo become.

It'd be easier to implement, and tarr that are harder to kill would come with less health; tarr that are easier to kill will have more health. One would be a tarr that flies every now and then, would have 5 to 7 health; a tarr that rolls on to you to attack with a melee run-over would have 2 to 3 health.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Postby TheCrazyFox » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:36 am

rabbitslime wrote:I think its better if the plort determines what type of tarr will a largo become instead of the largo determines what type of tarr will the largo become.

I don't know what you mean with that, because every 20 eaten slimes by a Tarr the 21st eaten slime will be a Tarrified slime that will be cloned out of a Tarr. So the slime that got eaten by a Tarr will get cloned out of the Tarr will be a tarr version of it and will be hostile to you but. Anyways I added Health to each one.
TheCrazyFox
Rancher

Return to Slime Design