Duplicitous Domain (a new area)

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Duplicitous Domain (a new area)

Postby prmommy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:49 am

Posting this for my 9yo son, who came up with all of this.

=======================================================

The Duplicitous Domain

A haunted ranch, but way bigger than Beatrix’s. It used to be Hobson’s brand new ranch after he gave his to Beatrix, but it was taken over by haunted slimes.

The Duplicitous Domain actually used to be Hobson’s new ranch, but after a storm accident, these new slimes came and took it over. Hobson didn’t want to admit to the other ranchers that it was taken over, and he got lost in the Duplicitous Domain.

Slimes which spawn here: Shadow, tracker, hunter, crystal, rock, pink, and Tarr.

There are two gordos: a Shadow and a Tracker (see below). But if you want to even go around in the Duplicitous Domain, you will need a torch. To get a torch, you will need a stick. Sticks can randomly spawn by trees. But then you need to shoot it into a pit of fire at the entrance into the Duplicitous Domain. The way to use the torch is by having it in your inventory.

To access the Duplicitous Domain, there will be a teleporter in the cave section of the ranch. After you get a message from Hobson for help, the teleporter will be accessible.

The Tracker gordo can be found in the Spooky Hallway. The Shadow gordo can be found on the roof of the domain.

You will find out how to rescue Hobson in the next post.

No H messages. There are three destroyed H messages; they were destroyed by the Shadow and Tracker slimes. Duh duh DUH.

———

Slimes

Shadow Slimes

They can walk through walls, but not corral walls. If there are any slimes nearby, it can shadow smash into their shadow and the Shadow slime leaves its corral and goes into the other corral. But only when not fed enough and agitated. It can even shadow smash ranchers.

Rancher risks: Feed regularly or risk Tarr forming from Shadow Slimes going into other corrals.

Favorite food: Shaded apples

Tracker Slimes

Tracker slimes are a powerful slime, because they can see through walls and hunt down prey like chickens. And if it sees a plort through the wall, it will immediately somehow teleport that plort to it and become that largo. But it can only use it’s see-through-walls ability if it’s slightly hungry. Don’t worry about it taking other plorts from ranch corrals, because it cannot use that ability through corral walls when it is in a corral. But it can still see you when you are sleeping.

Rancher risks: But if it escapes the corral, it can use it’s see-through-walls ability and take ports from other corrals, and cause all-out chaos on the ranch.

Favorite food: dark hen hen. Dark hen hen are evil. They will attack ranchers on sight until shot with water. So watch out for dark hen hens!
prmommy
Plort

Re: Duplicitous Domain (a new area)

Postby EmeraldPlay » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:26 am

I like it, but before the ending we learn that Hobson is living with Thora on her ranch, so I'm not sure how much sense would this make. Did he leave her before this happened?
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby JasontheBasin » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:00 pm

EmeraldPlay wrote:I like it, but before the ending we learn that Hobson is living with Thora on her ranch, so I'm not sure how much sense would this make. Did he leave her before this happened?

What if Hobson planned to buy a new ranch for Thora?
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby Alexromeo » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:37 pm

I love the destroyed H messages idea. I love the slimes ideas. I love the torch idea. I love the hen that attacks you. However hobson's ranch woudn't fit really well.
Alexromeo
Rancher

Postby InterestingKookadoba » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:18 am

How does making it Hobsons old ranch make sense since Hobson and Thora were together

But anyways,good idea
InterestingKookadoba wrote:I once went to the toilet. Lets go!
InterestingKookadoba
Rancher

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:19 am

This is a good idea.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Return to Slime Design