Candy Valley (a new Slime Rancher area)

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Candy Valley (a new Slime Rancher area)

Postby prmommy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:14 am

Posting this for my 9yo son, who loves to think up new areas and slimes!

Candy Valley

It’s heaven, but with candy.

Slimes

There are two new slimes: Pop and Sweet Tooth.

Pop slimes: If you shoot a pop slime with a plort or a piece of food or anything, there’s a chance of the Pop slime to pop and shoot up into the air and rain down chocolate, which rapidly increases the slime’s anger.

Sweet Tooth slimes: Sweet Tooth slimes are very sweet and sticky. If you shoot one at a wall it will get stuck to the wall, but worst of all, it’s so sweet that slimes are attracted to it, which can cause unintended largos, or worse.

The following slimes can spawn in Candy Valley: Pop, Sweet Tooth, tabby, pink, and hunter. Tarr can also spawn here, but only at night. Sweet Tooth slimes only spawn on candy mountains. Pop slimes can spawn all over Candy Valley.

The Pop slimes’ favorite food is Cookie Crumblers. Cookie Crumblers are fruit; there’s a 50% chance of the cookie crumblers to crumble away when they are picked. The Sweet Tooth slime’s favorite food is Sticky Hen Hens. Like Sweet Tooth slimes, if you shoot a sticky hen hen at a wall or ceiling, it will stick to it.

Logistics

On Hunter slime island in the mossy blanket by the lake there’s a hidden door. Once you unlock it with a slime key, you can go right through into Candy Valley.

Gordos

There are three Gordo locations:
Pop gordo: On top of the highest candy mountain. The Pop gordo drops a key, pop slimes, and two crates containing most of the usual items, but one new resource called a candy cane.
Pink gordo: Inside a hidden cave. It drops a teleporter that goes one way back home, and pink slimes, and crates.
Sweet Tooth gordo: By the entrance behind some rocks and candy cane trees. It drops sweet tooth slimes, another key, and crates.

H Messages

There are three messages from H.

Message 1: By the entrance to Candy Valley

“This place is like heaven for, well, candy. There’s literally every candy I can ever dream of: chocolate, mint, gummy. Oh and don’t forget the adorably sweet slimes! Oh yeah, Beatrix, don’t forget to watch out for Tarr.”

Message 2: By the mountain to the Pop Gordo

“Hmm. Mountains made out of candy. This place doesn’t even make sense, but it’s still tasty. All the slimes here are sweet and sticky and I might have licked one. This place is full of wonders—and candy!”

Message 3: At the end of Candy Valley

“I’m thinking about it, Beatrix—how is this place even made? Maybe it’s an ancient slime, maybe it’s a science experiment gone wrong—or maybe it’s just a delicious place to eat? I guess we’ll never know.”
prmommy
Plort

Re: Candy Valley (a new Slime Rancher area)

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:16 am

Nice! The Sweet Tooth Slime has an ability which it shares with the Honey Slimes; perhaps they're cousins?
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby prmommy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:08 pm

Reply from my 9yo:
I guess so. I wasn't really thinking about that. Cousins--I like that. : )
prmommy
Plort

Postby Invictu5 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:01 am

Your son comes up with pretty great ideas, especially for a 9 year old..
My 10 year old brother said this game needs guns to kill the tarr because water is too boring.

yes, i am disappointed in him
Invictu5
Plort

Postby prmommy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:13 am

Yes, my son has great ideas. These are all his (as is the Matter Way post). I just type what he tells me to write. He loves Slime Rancher, as do I, but I don't have any ideas! I just play.

I'm very glad Slime Rancher does not have guns. We wouldn't be playing it if it did! But I can see how a 10yo might want that.

Thank you for your post!
prmommy
Plort

Postby GlaciumFracture » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:59 pm

prmommy wrote:The following slimes can spawn in Candy Valley: Pop, Sweet Tooth, tabby, pink, and hunter.

my only issue with this is that this is a perfect place for the honey slime and it ISN'T THERE.
We always need more crystal slimes. ALWAYS.
GlaciumFracture
Rancher

Postby prmommy » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:45 am

Good point about the Honey slimes. We'll add those later to the description in our post.

[The Edit button is gone for our original post, but we would add that if we could! Thanks!]
prmommy
Plort

Postby Jerrymanred » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:33 pm

Your nine year old is fantastic!
I wouldn't be able to come up with such an idea in, well, a long time, to say the least.
As somebody else said, honey slimes would fit in perfectly for this area.
Invictu5 wrote:Your son comes up with pretty great ideas, especially for a 9 year old..
My 10 year old brother said this game needs guns to kill the tarr because water is too boring.

yes, i am disappointed in him

You're hilarious. To be honest, if I came up with an idea like that I'd be like "Wait, what did I just do?"
Jerrymanred
Plort

Postby prmommy » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:20 pm

Thanks, Jerrymanred. My 9yo has a large imagination and can tell stories all day long. No doubt he'll be a writer or movie director one day--we'll see! (He wants to be a LEGO designer, so maybe he'll create the next Ninjago or Chima.) I couldn't come up with this stuff if you paid me. I just ranch a lot!
prmommy
Plort

Postby Randomtangle » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:29 am

I have a little brother that is almost 9, he loves to play anything I play.
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!