warrior slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

warrior slime

Postby rabbitslime » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:13 pm

Anyone got an idea with a slime that can fight tarrs? maybe one that can handle one if they are enough?

I introduce the warrior slime

Characteristics:
A brown slime with a green army helmet a third into its head

Diet: fruit

Special Abilities:
After eating a fruit, or a food thanks to being a largo, it would not produce a plort, it will stock it as liquefied ammo.
It can hold three units of liquefied ammo at once.
It can an fight tarr, but not on one to one, it must have allies. Like three to one.
It attacks by spitting out its liquefied ammo. It has greenish brown color, like its slime
If the slime was to attack the player, all the player would get is slowed down by the gastrointestinal liquid.
If a tarr was hit, not only would it slow down, but it would take damage.
The tarr is still capable of eating the slime that attacked it, and if two attacked it it would be a two way stale mate.

Plortonomics:
Due to the way it releases its byproduct, one must process it first into a plort. Its like refrigerating the liquid. The liquid itself is vacable and must be placed inside a gadget that specifically processes it into a plort.
When used by people, their accuracy of hitting objects, either by projectile or guns, increases dramatically. When used on tanks and other machines, their aiming becomes more accurate. Only downside is when a human uses it, they are more likely to vomit, if a machine uses it, the machine oxidizes more rapidly.
I hope this idea is new, and it seems on their own, slimes are defenseless against tarr.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Re: warrior slime

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:34 pm

I don't think we need slimes that can fight against tarr. They're already easy to dispatch, don't make them even more pathetic.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby atit » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:46 pm

thank for stole my idea -_-
atit
Rancher

Postby JCUnown » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:55 pm

atit wrote:thank for stole my idea -_-

*mild facepalm*
Dude... this isn't a "knight" slime like yours was... just because it uses the same name doesn't mean your idea was stolen; or "stole," if you prefer. Just read the actual description. -_-

That aside,
EmeraldPlay wrote:I don't think we need slimes that can fight against tarr. They're already easy to dispatch, don't make them even more pathetic.

I agree that a slime that can fight against Tarr probably isn't necessary, but it's still a cool concept.
Remember kids, don't fall for Chick-fil-A's devious ad campaign. Don't support chicken genocide.

Don't be like BOb.
JCUnown
Chickadoo

Postby atit » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:03 pm

JCUnown wrote:
atit wrote:thank for stole my idea -_-

*mild facepalm*
Dude... this isn't a "knight" slime like yours was... just because it uses the same name doesn't mean your idea was stolen; or "stole," if you prefer. Just read the actual description. -_-

That aside,
EmeraldPlay wrote:I don't think we need slimes that can fight against tarr. They're already easy to dispatch, don't make them even more pathetic.

I agree that a slime that can fight against Tarr probably isn't necessary, but it's still a cool concept.

i sorry man i sorry i didn't read the desricption
atit
Rancher

Return to Slime Design