Wreck of the S.S. Hunter (Area idea)

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Wreck of the S.S. Hunter (Area idea)

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:39 pm

Just a little idea I’ve been working on for a couple months now, and when I joined the forums I found out someone had a similar idea. Because of this I would like to clarify that I had no intention on copying their idea and technically took no inspiration from theirs but I highly recommend you check theirs out.

Wreck of The S.S. Hunter
Slimepedia Entry: the S.S. Hunter, one of the first attempts to get around the slime sea without airborne transportation. The ship was one of the finest ever made, though even this fine ship couldn’t fight off the slime sea’s grip. The ship was never found after its disappearance on its maiden voyage, until now.

Slimes: Shark Slimes, boney slimes, deep sea variations of rock and pink slimes. (will get a link or another post to their details.)

Slime science resources: rusted metal (drill, common) and shark teeth (drill, uncommon). Slime fossils are evicted from the resource possibilities.

Dangers: coral (a few bunches damage the player on contact similar to a rock or fire slime.) currents (they push you around which makes navigating more tedious.)

Gordos: Shark gordo (located in a current stream along the sea bed, moves with the current)

New food items: fish, heart coral.

Access: the wreck can be found at the bottom of the ocean in a cove formed by a new island a few jumps away from ash isle. The wreck won’t be available without a couple upgrades that can be crafted after obtaining the blue prints from tier 2 treasure pods on the new island.

Unique features: currents
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Re: Wreck of the S.S. Hunter (Area idea)

Postby yuppy » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:53 pm

nice idea
yuppy
Chickadoo

Postby ILoveTurtles891 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:24 am

cool
-Sam Vlasenko (real name)
if you see this, you cannot see the other one
if you see this, you cannot see the other one
ILoveTurtles891
Rancher

Location: stuck is in the glass desert, finding my 18 gilded ginger

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:35 am

Thanks, still a few things I want to improve on with this, Grammar being one of those, but I’ll look at getting the posts up for the shark slime and the deep sea variants of the pink and rock slimes first.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Return to Slime Design