Postby TheCrazyFox » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:43 pm

The Pure Tarr pit SlimeLargo-able= Yes Gordo-able= No
Plort Value:70-40

Is this a Tarr or what!?
Type: Docile
Diet: Slimes, And Meat
Fav.Food: Pink Slimes
Slimeology:
To pure The Tarr you will need to put it on a new slime science machine called the purifier to make it a Pure Tarr Slime. The Pure Tarr Slimes will grab and drag food with a tentacle-like appendage and consume it just like The Tarr except they can punch hole in the corral barrier so they can grab things outside but the corral barrier will recharge. A new corral upgrade will be required called Reinforced Barrier. The Pure Tarr Slime is a bit slower than other slimes due to its stickyness, and jumpy but not jumpy enough to break air nets.
Rancher Risks: Pure and largos of the Pure Tarr Slime will go feral when hungry or sufficently agitated. Installing a taming bell will have no effect on the Pure Tarr Slime the only way to calm it down is to feed it.
Plortonomics:
The Pure Tarr plorts can dissolve into a super sticky substance when heated, cientists are trying to create some type of slime trapping device. But can also be used as a prank and that's what most use it for. Who wouldn't want to get revenge on others?
Appearance:
Pure Tarr Slimes are black colored, have two white swirls, and two white lines crossing its mouth and eyes.
https://imgur.com/NStMvHV This link is to the Pure Tarr Slime I have drawed.

Name: The Purifier.
How To Obtain: Buying it in the Builder's Shop.
Gadget Type: Utilities.
Price: 10,450 Newbucks.
Decription: Separates largos into the pure slime and the plort that was feeded to the slime. Purifies The Tarr into a Pure Tarr Slime but once used is needed to wait 2 more in-game days to use it again.
Production: Pink Plorts X25, Primoridy Oil X10, Slime Fossil X7.

Corral Upgrade Name: Reinforced Barrier
Price: 500
Description: Prevents Pure Tarr Slimes from punching holes in the barrier to grab food.
Last edited by TheCrazyFox on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:12 am, edited 9 times in total.
TheCrazyFox
Rancher

Re: 3 Ideas For Slime Rancher.

Postby yuppy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:37 pm

good idea but I think the purifier should cost more because it basically eliminates the threat of tarr
yuppy
Chickadoo

Postby TheCrazyFox » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:43 am

yuppy wrote:good idea but I think the purifier should cost more because it basically eliminates the threat of tarr

Thanks just changed it to 10450 Newbucks
TheCrazyFox
Rancher

Postby EmeraldPlay » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:37 am

Maybe the resources needed to build it should also be changed? It seems to be rather easy to craft.
Other than that, nice idea.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby yuppy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:44 am

TheCrazyFox wrote:
yuppy wrote:good idea but I think the purifier should cost more because it basically eliminates the threat of tarr

Thanks just changed it to 10450 Newbucks

I think that's a little to expensive
how about 8600 newbucks
yuppy
Chickadoo

Postby TheCrazyFox » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:19 pm

I can't change anymore but I think it should be kinda expensive since it would also get you pure saber slimes.
TheCrazyFox
Rancher

Postby yuppy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:45 pm

TheCrazyFox wrote:I can't change anymore but I think it should be kinda expensive since it would also get you pure saber slimes.

I see your point
yuppy
Chickadoo

Postby GuzmaIsNotHere » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:44 am

No offense, but I think this whole "purifying" thing will just break the entire game by eliminating really the only significant threat, which is kind of unnecessary in my opinion, especially when Casual Mode's a thing :/
I think that the resources for the Purifier are too common to be considered balancing out the possibilities behind the gadget, especially when they pretty much add a new slime to the game. Maybe using rarer resources like Lava Dust or Royal Jelly would do better? Also, maybe the blueprint for the Purifier should be a bit more expensive or not be available by purchasing at all. I think it'll make it more challenging to hide it in a Mk III Treasure Pod so that less experienced players who probably are only in the beginning or mid-game wouldn't have access to something so powerful and only be available in end-game, just a suggestion though
Also it practically ruins the entire thing going on with pure Sabers being extinct and them being a mystery
Not trying to say it's bad or a lost cause though, a few edits might make this idea balanced while still keeping the premise which shows that this has potential
c h e e s e s n a c k
GuzmaIsNotHere
Chickadoo

Postby TheCrazyFox » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:02 am

GuzmaIsNotHere wrote:No offense, but I think this whole "purifying" thing will just break the entire game by eliminating really the only significant threat, which is kind of unnecessary in my opinion, especially when Casual Mode's a thing :/
I think that the resources for the Purifier are too common to be considered balancing out the possibilities behind the gadget, especially when they pretty much add a new slime to the game. Maybe using rarer resources like Lava Dust or Royal Jelly would do better? Also, maybe the blueprint for the Purifier should be a bit more expensive or not be available by purchasing at all. I think it'll make it more challenging to hide it in a Mk III Treasure Pod so that less experienced players who probably are only in the beginning or mid-game wouldn't have access to something so powerful and only be available in end-game, just a suggestion though
Also it practically ruins the entire thing going on with pure Sabers being extinct and them being a mystery
Not trying to say it's bad or a lost cause though, a few edits might make this idea balanced while still keeping the premise which shows that this has potential

Good idea but I actually cant edit it anymore. Should I make the thread once again with the changes?
TheCrazyFox
Rancher

Postby ILoveTurtles891 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:12 pm

I like the idea of all that tarr stuff
-Sam Vlasenko (real name)
if you see this, you cannot see the other one
if you see this, you cannot see the other one
ILoveTurtles891
Rancher

Location: stuck is in the glass desert, finding my 18 gilded ginger

Return to Slime Design