The Dragon Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

The Dragon Slime

Postby ThunderstruckHR » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:00 pm

I've seen quite a few people with ideas for a dragon slime, but I figured I would make a similar idea, but drawn and with an unofficial Slimepedia page. Anyway, here it is.

Dragon Slime

Don't worry, this kind doesn't breathe fire. I think.

Diet:
Fruit
Favorite:
Kookadoba
Plort Default Cost:

Slimeology:
Dragon slimes are named as such for their dragon-like appearance and tendency to act mean, but in the end they just look silly. Dragon slimes are found in the Wilds, the Glass Desert, and the Indigo Quarry. While the dragon slime doesn't seem to fit in with all the other slimes in some areas, dragon slimes adore caves and small crevices that they can hide in, in this case, caves. You will often find dragon slimes in caves that you enter, so be on guard, as they can be dangerous! Dragon slimes aren't the jumpy type, which makes sense considering a dragon slime weighs about the same as a pig. And lets not mention the largos. Luckily, the Vac-Pak is strong enough to lift such weight. Phew!

Rancher Risks:
If a dragon slime gets too irritated, it will turn feral no matter whether it is a largo or pure slime. When keeping a dragon slime in a corral, it is common to find them trying to get out or attack you if you don't take proper care of them and feed them well. Installing a tame bell near the area or a music box in the corral is a smart move. Because dragon slimes don't jump very high, as long as they are well fed, they aren't much of an issue to take care of.

Plortonomics:
Dragon slime plorts are very dense due to how heavy dragon slimes are. Plort scientists have found that when hovered over fire, the slime's plort becomes extremely malleable and easy to change the shape of. This is considered very useful to builders and architects, since a dragon slime's plorts can be used to make extremely strong buildings without the blocky and simple exterior that bricks have. Many factories have tried to make a material similar to the dragon slime's plorts, but have failed nearly every time. Plus, they look cool on jewelry. Who doesn't want to wear a fashionable, yet sticky and scaly plort wherever you go?
Attachments
ds.png
ds.png (112.57 KiB) Viewed 2830 times
Kanye 2020
also i like pasta
ThunderstruckHR
Rancher

Re: The Dragon Slime

Postby JasontheBasin » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:44 pm

This is an interesting take on the usual dragon slime idea. Nice idea!
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby TheCrazyFox » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:54 am

Nice idea! But kookadoba fruits are already is Ogden Ortiz's favorite.
TheCrazyFox
Rancher

Postby EmeraldPlay » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:32 am

Nice idea!
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Return to Slime Design