Bringing in some new slime toys!

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Bringing in some new slime toys!

Postby Relentless » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:36 pm

Vortex Ball
Reduces agitation of nearby slimes, especially Dark Matter slimes that probably sucks things up all the time when you're not looking.

Ruby Rope
Reduces agitation of nearby slimes, especially Ruby Slimes that always create new Slimebook accounts to look stylish.

Sapphire Rope
Reduces agitation of nearby slimes, especially Sapphire Slimes which argue with their cousin, the Ruby Slime, way too much.

Pepper Mint
Reduces agitation of nearby slimes, especially Peppermint Slimes that care a lot about their breath.

Hoping to add more in the future!
The world's first unlicensed Slime Rancher community ideas writer. I display this title proudly - in front of my slimes.
Xbox One Gamertag: Omega1849

Look! An invite to the Slime Rancher Discord: https://discord.gg/bA3vArm
Relentless
Rancher

Re: Bringing in some new slime toys!

Postby MisfortuneRising » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:55 pm

Relentless wrote:Vortex Ball
Reduces agitation of nearby slimes, especially Dark Matter slimes that probably sucks things up all the time when you're not looking.

Ruby Rope
Reduces agitation of nearby slimes, especially Ruby Slimes that always create new Slimebook accounts to look stylish.

Sapphire Rope
Reduces agitation of nearby slimes, especially Sapphire Slimes which argue with their cousin, the Ruby Slime, way too much.

Pepper Mint
Reduces agitation of nearby slimes, especially Peppermint Slimes that care a lot about their breath.

Hoping to add more in the future!

Nice ideas dude! Though my plan for the Ruby and Sapphire slimes was that they didn't argue and that they're very close. Also I think that either the Ruby slime or the Sapphire slime needs a separate toy. I don't think both the Ruby slime and the Sapphire slime should have the same toy. Other than that, great job! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Re: Bringing in some new slime toys!

Postby Randomtangle » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:18 am

Would the ruby-sapphire largo be called the Corundum Slime?
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!