Don't Ask Me How. :D

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Don't Ask Me How. :D

Postby MisfortuneRising » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:17 pm

The Lunar Wastelands: An abandoned stretch of planetary chunks and galactic slimes, this place is certainly not fit for living but makes for an excellent place to explore.

Orbital Slime: The only living micro planet that you’ll ever see.

Slimeology: The orbital slime is one of the most studied slime species to exist. Said to have originated from an unknown galaxy, this slime has unique and mind-blowing abilities that blows any other slime’s abilities out of the water.

Plortonomics: Orbital plorts are used to give many different objects their own gravitational pull. Slime scientists are trying to figure out a way to enhance the size and diminish the size of said gravitational pull to fit the needs of bigger and smaller objects. Sadly, very little progress has been made.

On The Ranch: Just like their plorts, lunar slimes have a gravitational pull. It’s small when they’re happy and well fed. But when this slime gets agitated, it will increase its gravitational pull and float up into the air and hover. It will then pull in everything around it, creating a big orb of random objects, completely covering itself. When this slime feels that it has enough items gathered, it will spin really fast in a circle, then shoot out everything that it has gathered around it, leaving a mess of random stuff everywhere.

Gravity Hen: This hen clearly doesn’t coincide with the laws of physics.

Food Type: Meat

Favored By: Orbital Slime

About: Gravity hens are specially adapted to do things that other hens are incapable of doing. They can walk on walls, on ceilings, and on non-flat surfaces. Orbital Slimes don’t have a problem getting their favorite food though. They’ll just pull them in and eat them. How unfortunate for our wall walking friends.

On The Ranch: All hens in close proximity to roostros will periodically lay eggs that produce chickadoos. However, keeping too many hens or roostros in close proximity makes them anxious and egg production will come to a halt. Savvy ranchers with an understanding of the complex nature of chicken romance always keep their coops from exceeding 12 grown chickens.

Rift Slime: This slime really cracks us up. We’re not sorry for the bad pun.

Slimeology: The rift slime is the most unstable and dangerous slime to ever exist. While looking cool and have some questionable powers, this slime could crack open at any minute and cause deadly anomalies known as “Rift Rays”. Rift rays are devastating beams of energy that cause untold destruction when unleashed. They will blast everything on your ranch and reduce it to nothing. (Not literally nothing. Nothing in the sense that you’ll have no slimes or resources left after one of these deadly things occur.)

Plortonomics: Rift plorts are used to create high powered energy guns to do some real damage to supposedly indestructible objects. These plorts can sometimes make the guns overheat and explode. Talk about a major design flaw.

On The Ranch: Rift slimes unleash their horrifying rays of destruction when agitated. So just make sure to keep them well fed and keep a sharp eye on them just in case something goes wrong.

Starry Hens: Make a wish upon a shooting...chicken?

Food Type: Meat

Favored By: Rift Slime

About: Starry hens are a special breed of hen that came to the Far, Far Range centuries ago. They are a distant cousin of the void hens and are the highest class hens. They are second in command while as the roostros remain the alphas. Once every twenty days on the range, these hens can be seen shooting down from the sky into the Lunar Wastelands like actual shooting stars.

On The Ranch: All hens in close proximity to roostros will periodically lay eggs that produce chickadoos. However, keeping too many hens or roostros in close proximity makes them anxious and egg production will come to a halt. Savvy ranchers with an understanding of the complex nature of chicken romance always keep their coops from exceeding 12 grown chickens.

New Resource: Moonlight Marmalade: Moonlight marmalade is a rare resource native to the Lunar Wastelands and is obtained using an apiary. This marmalade has a fascinating glow to it and is not easy to miss on the shelves of grocery stores. This marmalade is very popular back on Earth however and is quite expensive. It also means that this marmalade is off the shelves shortly after it goes on the shelves because of how many people desire it.
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Re: Don't Ask Me How. :D

Postby Jesse4060 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:08 am

I don't mean to be rude, but could you maybe start titling your threads so they give a preview of what I'm going into? Or just make them anything retaining to the post?
Jesse4060
Chickadoo

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:22 am

Nice idea.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:46 pm

Jesse4060 wrote:I don't mean to be rude, but could you maybe start titling your threads so they give a preview of what I'm going into? Or just make them anything retaining to the post?

Yeah you're right. Next one I make will hopefully be shortly and I'll change up the titling a bit. Still, wouldn't it be a surprise to not know what you're gonna read?
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Return to Slime Design