I Can't Stop! :D

Share your original Slimepedia entries

I Can't Stop! :D

Postby MisfortuneRising » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:27 pm

The Windswept Forest: A breezy maze of supermassive trees and ancient structures, this colossal green forest will knock you back with ease if you’re not careful.

Wind Slime: Did you hear a noise? It was probably just the wind slime.

Slimeology: The wind slime is faster than a whirling dervish slime. These slimes can easily outrun tarr that are chasing them, as well as having the ability to exhale incredibly strong gusts of wind that will push you back pretty far. This slime when feeling too crowded by other slimes will take in a deep breath and spin in circles, blowing away any other slimes or objects and completely litter their corral or the ranch with slimes and objects.

Plortonomics: Wind plorts are used as advanced batteries specifically for tower fans, huge turbine fans, and propellers. People also use these plorts as portable fans to cool themselves off during the summer months.

Rancher Risks: Wind slimes will expel large and powerful gusts of wind when agitated. This will cause a whirlwind of slimes, plorts, and food to go flying everywhere. Of course this leads to unintended largos, and then…

Gusty Grape: It’s a mystery as to why these juicy grapes never get blown off their branches.

Food Type: Fruit

Favored By: Wind Slime

About: Gusty grapes are a delicacy fruit that are mainly eaten around the holidays. These grapes grew and adapted to the climate of the Windswept Forest and don’t get blown off their branches even in the strongest of winds. Some people say that eating this albino fruit will bring good fortune in the following years.

On The Ranch: Deposit a Gusty Grape into a garden’s depositor to begin growing a large Gusty Grape crop of your very own!

Wooden Slime: We knew that all trees were living things, but this is just ridiculous…

Slimeology: Wooden slimes are a rare species of slime native to the Windswept Forest and originated from the oldest trees there. These slimes reproduce very slowly and at times can be seen in groups of no more than five or six.

Plortonomics: Wooden plorts are a great source of fuel for wood stoves and fireplaces, given that they are ten times more durable than normal wood. They make for excellent kindling as well. Little kids can be seen building forts and treehouses out of planks and other wooden materials made from wooden plorts.

Rancher Risks: When agitated, wooden slimes fire out sharp splints that will cause you to take a decent amount of damage. Splashing these slimes with fresh water will dull their splints for a short time period and you won’t take as much damage from them as beforehand. This slime has another unique ability in which it can spit out seeds that will instantly grow small, but temporary trees around their corral. Slime scientists have tried dissecting a wooden plort to try and get some of the seeds but to no avail.

Sappy Corn: As if corn wasn’t a pain in the butt already from getting stuck in your teeth, now you have to worry about the sticky factor. Great…

Food Type: Veggie

Favored By: Wooden Slime

About: Sappy corn is a less common food in the Windswept Forest that grows at the top of the tallest trees. Don’t ask us why this corn grows on trees, but the only way to get it down is to shoot another veggie upwards and knock it off the branches. This corn is not recommended for Thanksgiving dinner because of how sticky it is. We figured that’s a given but we’re just trying to make sure.

On The Ranch: Deposit a Sappy Corn into a garden’s depositor to begin growing a large Sappy Corn crop of your very own!

New Resource: Solar Amber: Solar Amber is a common resource exclusive to the Windswept Forest using a drill. This amber comes from deep below the forest grounds and is a prized jewel for any explorer or rancher to get. This amber gets its name from being able to project bright yellowish-orange rays of light when underneath direct sunlight.
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Re: I Can't Stop! :D

Postby JasontheBasin » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:53 pm

New Resource: Happy Sap: Happy sap is a special kind of tree sap that is strangely produced underground, reachable only by pumps, but its very effective in slime science due to it's ability to enhance the abilities of passive items like Taming bells and med stations.

New resource: Ultimate Honey: Ultimate honey is an apiary resource produced by ancient bees, who have mastered the art of creating honey. Ultimate honey is also effective in slime science because it makes the gordo snares even better, giving even a chance for the elusive [REDACTED] to appear without the use of the just as elusive [REDACTED]
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:14 pm

Nice idea.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby MisfortuneRising » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:27 pm

JasontheBasin wrote:New Resource: Happy Sap: Happy sap is a special kind of tree sap that is strangely produced underground, reachable only by pumps, but its very effective in slime science due to it's ability to enhance the abilities of passive items like Taming bells and med stations.

New Resource: Ultimate Honey: Ultimate honey is an apiary resource produced by ancient bees, who have mastered the art of creating honey. Ultimate honey is also effective in slime science because it makes the gordo snares even better, giving even a chance for the elusive [REDACTED] to appear without the use of the just as elusive [REDACTED]

Nice ideas man! Feel free to share yours with me if you want! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby MisfortuneRising » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:28 pm

EmeraldPlay wrote:Nice idea.

Thank you! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Relentless » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:21 am

MisfortuneRising wrote:The Windswept Forest: A breezy maze of supermassive trees and ancient structures, this colossal green forest will knock you back with ease if you’re not careful.

Slimeology: The wind slime is faster than a whirling dervish slime. These slimes can easily outrun tarr that are chasing them, as well as having the ability to exhale incredibly strong gusts of wind that will push you back pretty far. This slime when feeling too crowded by other slimes will take in a deep breath and spin in circles, blowing away any other slimes or objects and completely litter their corral or the ranch with slimes and objects.

Plortonomics: Wind plorts are used as advanced batteries specifically for tower fans, huge turbine fans, and propellers. People also use these plorts as portable fans to cool themselves off during the summer months.

Rancher Risks: Wind slimes will expel large and powerful gusts of wind when agitated. This will cause a whirlwind of slimes, plorts, and food to go flying everywhere. Of course this leads to unintended largos, and then…

Gusty Grape: It’s a mystery as to why these juicy grapes never get blown off their branches.

About: Gusty grapes are a delicacy fruit that are mainly eaten around the holidays. These grapes grew and adapted to the climate of the Windswept Forest and don’t get blown off their branches even in the strongest of winds. Some people say that eating this albino fruit will bring good fortune in the following years.

On The Ranch: Deposit a Gusty Grape into a garden’s depositor to begin growing a large Gusty Grape crop of your very own!

Wooden Slime: We knew that all trees were living things, but this is just ridiculous…

Slimeology: Wooden slimes are a rare species of slime native to the Windswept Forest and originated from the oldest trees there. These slimes reproduce very slowly and at times can be seen in groups of no more than five or six.

Plortonomics: Wooden plorts are a great source of fuel for wood stoves and fireplaces, given that they are ten times more durable than normal wood. They make for excellent kindling as well. Little kids can be seen building forts and treehouses out of planks and other wooden materials made from wooden plorts.

Rancher Risks: When agitated, wooden slimes fire out sharp splints that will cause you to take a decent amount of damage. Splashing these slimes with fresh water will dull their splints for a short time period and you won’t take as much damage from them as beforehand. This slime has another unique ability in which it can spit out seeds that will instantly grow small, but temporary trees around their corral. Slime scientists have tried dissecting a wooden plort to try and get some of the seeds but to no avail.

Sappy Corn: As if corn wasn’t a pain in the butt already from getting stuck in your teeth, now you have to worry about the sticky factor. Great…

About: Sappy corn is a less common food in the Windswept Forest that grows at the top of the tallest trees. Don’t ask us why this corn grows on trees, but the only way to get it down is to shoot another veggie upwards and knock it off the branches. This corn is not recommended for Thanksgiving dinner because of how sticky it is. We figured that’s a given but we’re just trying to make sure.

On The Ranch: Deposit a Sappy Corn into a garden’s depositor to begin growing a large Sappy Corn crop of your very own!

New Resource: Solar Amber: Solar Amber is a common resource exclusive to the Windswept Forest using a drill. This amber comes from deep below the forest grounds and is a prized jewel for any explorer or rancher to get. This amber gets its name from being able to project bright yellowish-orange rays of light when underneath direct sunlight.

I can't stop, either:
New Slime Science Gadget: Slime Market
The Slime Market has got to be one of the most interesting gadgets in the Far, Far Range. It operates just like the Plort Market, but instead of Plorts, you deposit requested slimes to get newbuck payouts. It's really cruel when you think about where they go...
The world's first unlicensed Slime Rancher community ideas writer. I display this title proudly - in front of my slimes.
Xbox One Gamertag: Omega1849

Look! An invite to the Slime Rancher Discord: https://discord.gg/bA3vArm
Relentless
Rancher

Postby Crafter1300 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:33 pm

I love giving ideas

Grass Slime:
The Grass Slime is green and LOVES hangin with ranchers and slimes.

Diet: Fruit, Water

Favorite: Sapple

Rancher risks: NONE!!!

Abilities: When agitated, like Crystal Slimes, this slime makes, not shards but grass grow out of the ground, although it doesn't hurt you.

Sapple: A delicious food that Grass Slimes love
Crafter Out (This was written 4 years ago but I'll keep it)
Crafter1300
Rancher

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:43 pm

Relentless wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:The Windswept Forest: A breezy maze of supermassive trees and ancient structures, this colossal green forest will knock you back with ease if you’re not careful.

I can't stop, either:
New Slime Science Gadget: Slime Market
The Slime Market has got to be one of the most interesting gadgets in the Far, Far Range. It operates just like the Plort Market, but instead of Plorts, you deposit requested slimes to get newbuck payouts. It's really cruel when you think about where they go...

Nice idea! But isn't that kinda like the range exchange?
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:44 pm

Crafter1300 wrote:I love giving ideas

Grass Slime:
The Grass Slime is green and LOVES hangin with ranchers and slimes.

Diet: Fruit, Water

Favorite: Sapple

Rancher risks: NONE!!!

Abilities: When agitated, like Crystal Slimes, this slime makes, not shards but grass grow out of the ground, although it doesn't hurt you.

Sapple: A delicious food that Grass Slimes love

Nice idea! No description for the Sapple though?
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Return to Slime Design