They Keep Coming! :D

Share your original Slimepedia entries

They Keep Coming! :D

Postby MisfortuneRising » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:50 pm

The Sunnyside Bogs: Sunsets here are more beautiful than anywhere else on Earth or the Far, Far Range. This flat and murky mass of land is quite beautiful to look at, but has quite the foul smell.

Algae Slime: We never said that all slimes are clean. It’s slime. What did you expect?

Slimeology: The algae slime originated from a special type of mutated algae that lies at the very bottom of the Sunnyside Bogs. The result of this supernatural algae was the algae slime. This slime is the filthiest slime (besides the tarr) to ever exist. They leave a trail of grime and mud everywhere they go, and that’s not too helpful if you’re one of those ranchers that likes to keep your ranch in perfect condition.

Plortonomics: Slime scientists have studied the algae plorts of an algae slime and are making a breakthrough to some of the ancient bacteria that lies within this rather disgusting slime. Other than that, algae plorts have no other use and are usually thrown out or sold for the pitiful amount of newbucks that they offer.

On The Ranch: The algae slimes aren’t a threat. Just a pain to manage. They’ll leave globs of algae and mud all over the place and will produce even more grime when agitated. Isn’t that just splendid? This slime requires the Dirty Pond upgrade that is now available. Algae slime feed off the algae that fills most of the dirty pond. Just like normal ponds, it doesn’t run out of algae. So don’t worry about them disappearing.

Sunflower Slime: I see a field of...sunflowers? They certainly don’t look like sunflowers.

Slimeology: The sunflower slime is a cheerful slime and is happiest when fully exposed to sunlight. This slime shares a relation to the tangle slime and the two of them get along extremely well. Nobody knows if you can get sunflower seeds from these guys or not. We certainly don’t recommend that you try it though. When agitated, the sunflower slime will shoot out ultra hot sun rays from the sunflower that stands tall on its head. These rays will cause a rancher and other slimes to take burn damage. Of course, other sunflower slimes are immune to the rays.

Plortonomics: Sunflower plorts make an excellent addition to any garden. Just like any normal seeds, plant them into the ground, water them, and watch them grow into super sunflowers! These majestic sunflowers last longer than any other flower on Earth.

Sunshine Peach: To a sunflower slime, an overripe peach is the best thing since sliced bread.

Food Type: Fruit

Favored By: Sunflower Slime

About: Sunshine peaches are normal peaches that were under the sun for long periods of time and eventually evolved into these magnificent beauties. Sunshine peaches get super ripe super fast, and that’s the way that sunflower slimes prefer them. Unfortunately, other fruit eating slimes/largos don’t like sunshine peaches because of how ripe they are.

On The Ranch: Deposit a Sunshine Peach into a garden’s depositor to begin growing a large Sunshine Peach crop of your very own!

New Resource: Dirty Water: This water is a common resource exclusive to the Sunnyside Bogs using a pump, and is highly contaminated with the biochemical algae and other harmful organisms and substances that reside within the Sunnyside Bogs. The only use that this water has is for extracting said bacteria, organisms, and other substances to study them and learn of their history. But who knows how much foreign waste and unknown life forms inhabit that stuff?
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Re: They Keep Coming! :D

Postby Crafter1300 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:11 am

Am I aloud to add to your ideas :\
Crafter Out (This was written 4 years ago but I'll keep it)
Crafter1300
Rancher

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:49 am

Nice idea.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby MisfortuneRising » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:24 am

Crafter1300 wrote:Am I aloud to add to your ideas :\

Yes! I don't have a problem with it! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Crafter1300 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:30 pm

Thank you
Crafter1300
Rancher

Postby Relentless » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:59 pm

Welcome to the club of Unlicensed Slime Rancher community ideas writers.
The world's first unlicensed Slime Rancher community ideas writer. I display this title proudly - in front of my slimes.
Xbox One Gamertag: Omega1849

Look! An invite to the Slime Rancher Discord: https://discord.gg/bA3vArm
Relentless
Rancher

Postby MisfortuneRising » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:24 pm

Crafter1300 wrote:Thank you

No problem! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Crafter1300 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:20 pm

Relentless wrote:

Welcome to the club of Unlicensed Slime Rancher community ideas writers.

I will enjoy my time in the club
Crafter1300
Rancher

Return to Slime Design