It's That Time Again! :D

Share your original Slimepedia entries

It's That Time Again! :D

Postby MisfortuneRising » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:23 pm

The Sweet, Sweet Jungle: A place for people and slimes alike with a real sweet tooth, this artificial mass of candy trees and peppermint grass is the perfect place to live if you desire something sweet without having to feel guilty about it. Just don't get too carried away with a sugar overdose.

Peppermint Slime: Unlike a normal peppermint, this slime despises being licked by anything or anyone.

Slimeology: The peppermint slime is a common resident of the Sweet, Sweet Jungle. It is a happy slime who loves being near a rancher and doesn’t mind sharing its food with anyone. Aside from not being fed regularly, this slime also gets agitated when another slime, a tarr, or a rancher tries to or succeeds at licking it. When licked, the peppermint slime will jump into the air and spray a sweet smelling but very potent peppermint smell that will put any nearby slimes and ranchers to sleep temporarily.

Plortonomics: Peppermint plorts are used for a variety of candy recipes by master bakers and used as an expensive treat for sale by candy shop owners. Alongside honey plorts, peppermint plorts are the second most delicious plorts in the whole galaxy. Even somebody without a massive sweet tooth couldn’t turn down a peppermint plort.

On The Ranch: Peppermint slimes will produce their sweet but intoxicating minty aroma if not cared for properly. If a peppermint slime does in fact release this gas, a rancher is advised not to enter the corral until the gas clears up. You can speed up the gas removal process by splashing fresh water all throughout the corral.

Minty Pepper: This candy veggie has a real bite to it. But that doesn’t stop people from eating them by the handful.

Food Type: Veggie

Favored By: Peppermint Slime

About: Minty peppers are a rare and mildly difficult veggie to find within the depths of the Sweet, Sweet Jungle. They have the spiciness of a pepper and the sweetness of a piece of candy. But we don’t recommend that you use this hybrid food in a recipe.

On The Ranch: Deposit a Minty Pepper into a garden’s depositor to begin growing a large Minty Pepper crop of your very own!

Chocolate Slime: Now why on Earth would any chocolate lover not enjoy being around this gooey and cheery slime? You tell us.

Slimeology: The chocolate slime is a less common slime found in the Sweet, Sweet Jungle. This slime is said to attract slimes from all around the area with the sweet scent of chocolate. However, if any other slime, including tarr, and ranchers try and eat this slime, it will act like a boom slime and fire out ultra sticky chocolate in every possible direction. This will prevent you and other slimes from moving until you splash your feet and other slimes with fresh water.

Plortonomics: Chocolate plorts are used to make only the finest chocolate treats like cakes, brownies, and cookies that are a big hit at birthday parties, dinner parties, christmas parties, basically just a wide variety of parties. We know that may sound cliché but whatever.

On The Ranch: If chocolate slimes are not cared for regularly, they will fire off their incredibly sticky chocolate and completely cover the inside of the corral.

Cocoa Carrot: And who said carrots necessarily had to be healthy? We certainly didn’t.

Food Type: Veggie

Favored By: Chocolate Slime

About: Cocoa carrots require a bit more effort to locate when exploring the Sweet, Sweet Jungle. They can blend in with the chocolate ground that makes up a large portion of the jungle. These sweet and tasty carrots are in high demand back on Earth for creating never before seen recipes that everyone is dying to try.

On The Ranch: Deposit a Cocoa Carrot into a garden’s depositor to begin growing a large Cocoa Carrot crop of your very own!

Gummy Slime: The squishiest of all slime that you’ll ever see. They also come in a variety of colors.

Slimeology: The gummy slime is a rare slime native to the Sweet, Sweet Jungle. This squishy and malleable slime can come in many different colors and is a close relative to the rainbow slime. Because gummy slimes are so squishy, any slime that jumps on top of it will get flung high into the air! Something like that would make for an excellent entertainment session!

Plortonomics: Gummy plorts are the chewiest plorts known to man. They’re so chewy that they need to be softened up a bit before consumption. Many people have complained about getting chucks of a gummy plort stuck in their mouths. That’s not our problem though. We did say that they needed to be softened up a bit first.

On The Ranch: Gummy slimes are the bounciest of slimes and not even the air net upgrade will keep them from jumping out. You’ll need the new Reinforced Air Net upgrade to make sure these bouncy slimes don’t slip out right under your nose!

Gummy Pear: A pear that is the softest of all fruits. It’s quite the delectable treat across the galaxy, although it can be messy.

Food Type: Fruit

Favored By: Gummy Slime

About: The gummy pear is a common fruit found all over the Sweet, Sweet Jungle. It appeals mostly to the peppermint slime, but other slimes will enjoy it if there isn’t a fruit that they desire the most lying around. Gummy pears have started appearing in candy baskets back on Earth when people celebrate Halloween.

On The Ranch: Deposit a Gummy Pear into a garden’s depositor to begin growing a large Gummy Pear crop of your very own!

Syrup Slime: Who wants pancakes and maple syrup slime? There’s plenty to go around.

Slimeology: The syrup slime is a time exclusive slime found in the Sweet, Sweet Jungle. This slime only comes out at night when the oldest trees of the jungle have the moonlight shined upon them. These slimes are shy just like puddle slimes and will not produce plorts if in proximity to more than three slimes.

Plortonomics: Syrup plorts are melted down and turned into what is know as Grade AA Maple Syrup. In other words, the most expensive and sought after maple syrup in the universe. This specialty syrup is constantly requested by chefs and bakers alike. Though this syrup is perfect beyond belief, many people become addicted to it and can’t get enough of it.

On The Ranch: Syrup slimes cannot be put in a pond otherwise they will melt. The new Syrup Vat upgrade is available to easily ranch syrup slimes. These slimes eat maple syrup, just like puddle slimes absorb water. Just like ponds, syrup vats have infinite syrup, so you don’t have to worry about your syrup slimes melting from having no syrup left to absorb.

New Resource: Crystallized Sugar: This resource is common and is exclusive to the Sweet, Sweet Jungle by using a drill. It’s unknown as to why this sugar is in hard chunks. Many people believe it’s because of the pressure below the surface of the jungle. This sugar is not recommended for recipes though.

New Resource: Mixed Soda: This resource is less common and found nowhere but within the Sweet, Sweet Jungle by using a pump. This soda is unfit for drinking due to having multiple chemicals mixed in with it when it’s siphoned from the famous Soda Falls that are found throughout the jungle.

New Resource: Chocolate Honey: This resource is rare and can be obtained only in the Sweet, Sweet Jungle by using an apiary. This honey is of course related to the wild honey found in the Moss Blanket. People use this honey as a way of remastering certain treats and turning them into more exquisite variations of their original counterparts.
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Re: It's That Time Again! :D

Postby Relentless » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:02 pm

Let me add something:

New Slime Science Resource: Gummy Worms
Don't mistake them for the real ones. They're ancient artifacts.

Gummy Worms are an uncommon resource exclusive to the Sweet, Sweet Jungle. They are obtained by using a drill.

Having existed since the dawn of human (and slime) kind, Gummy Worms were everywhere in civilizations. They had to bury the gummy worms underground, and, fearing that they would run out, cloned them. Gummy Worms, as the name implies, are NOT gummy, instead hard as rock, and is useful in making Plort Replicas. The machines (well, target dummies, to be exact) have been assembled to look like Pink Plorts, and when slimes try to "eat" it, their mouth feels the taste of wool, making affected slimes unable to eat plorts for 2 minutes.
The world's first unlicensed Slime Rancher community ideas writer. I display this title proudly - in front of my slimes.
Xbox One Gamertag: Omega1849

Look! An invite to the Slime Rancher Discord: https://discord.gg/bA3vArm
Relentless
Rancher

Postby MisfortuneRising » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:08 pm

Relentless wrote:Let me add something:

New Slime Science Resource: Gummy Worms
Don't mistake them for the real ones. They're ancient artifacts.

Gummy Worms are an uncommon resource exclusive to the Sweet, Sweet Jungle. They are obtained by using a drill.

Having existed since the dawn of human (and slime) kind, Gummy Worms were everywhere in civilizations. They had to bury the gummy worms underground, and, fearing that they would run out, cloned them. Gummy Worms, as the name implies, are NOT gummy, instead hard as rock, and is useful in making Plort Replicas. The machines (well, target dummies, to be exact) have been assembled to look like Pink Plorts, and when slimes try to "eat" it, their mouth feels the taste of wool, making affected slimes unable to eat plorts for 2 minutes.

That's a great idea for a new resource! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby EmeraldPlay » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:54 am

Nice idea.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby MisfortuneRising » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:51 am

EmeraldPlay wrote:Nice idea.

Thanks! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Crafter1300 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:10 pm

I have a slime and food that would fit in well

Cookie Slime: This slime loves sweet stuff like Chotatos.

Diet: Veggies

Favorite: Chotato

Rancher Risks: These slimes plorts are so delicious that slimes will go to desperate measures to take their plorts.

Abilities: This slime has a tiny chance to escape Tarr by spraying chocolate at it.

Chotato: Favored by the Cookie Slime this is the first delicious veggie (Sort of)
Crafter Out (This was written 4 years ago but I'll keep it)
Crafter1300
Rancher

Postby MisfortuneRising » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:15 pm

Crafter1300 wrote:I have a slime and food that would fit in well

Rancher Risks: These slimes plorts are so delicious that slimes will go to desperate measures to take their plorts.

Abilities: This slime has a tiny chance to escape Tarr by spraying chocolate at it.

Chotato: Favored by the Cookie Slime this is the first delicious veggie (Sort of)

Nice idea! I think the veggie should be named Choctato though.
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Crafter1300 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:10 pm

MisfortuneRising wrote:

I don't know
Crafter1300
Rancher

Postby MisfortuneRising » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:16 pm

Crafter1300 wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:

I don't know

I'm not trying to be mean. I just think that spelling it that way would be a tad bit less confusing. That's all.
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Crafter1300 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:15 am

I know :P
Crafter1300
Rancher

Postby MisfortuneRising » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:25 am

Crafter1300 wrote:I know :P

k :)
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Return to Slime Design